Track 15

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: 1st song is Here I Am by Mi = , 2nd song Crush by B1A4's Sandeul =

 


 

Because of Nana’s little accident and Sungjong now playing the princess part the play’s staff had to redo the whole balcony set up and make it sturdier to avoid any more accidents. They also had to alter the dresses so that Sungjong’s body will appear more decent in the dress, even with his wonderful S line Sungjong is still a boy so the staffs tailoring needed to reduce the part of the dress or else Sungjong’s chest will keep showing.

“Min-noona,” Sungjong feebly called from behind the dressing room. “I don’t think this dress looks right on me.”

“Nonsense Jongie,” Min encouraged. “Now get out of there or else I’ll come in myself.”

“I feel weird in this dress,” Sungjong pouted as he stepped out. Sungjong may feel weird in the dress but he did not look weird in it one bit. The dress was perfectly altered for him and showed off his petite figure perfectly. The wig he was wearing was brown with soft long waves while the bangs framed his face perfectly.

“Are you sure you’re a guy Sungjongie?” Min asked with a teasing smile. “Maybe your parents mixed your gender when you were born cause damn it you look great in that dress.”

“Thank you noona?” Sungjong said unsurely for he did not know whether to take that as a complement or not.

“Call me unnie my dear,” Min smiled.

“I think I’ll stick with noona,” Sungjong replied.

“Aww, you’re no fun,” Min pouted but then smiled. “Now let’s start with rehearsal.”

“Yeah…” Sungjong said nervously. “Rehearsal.”

As soon as Min and Sungjong came out on stage time seems to have stopped. Every person looks like decided on a break and just stare at Sungjong, they all know that Sungjong is really pretty for a guy and he looks so innocent too – hence the reason for Sunggyu’s brother complex - but damn it Sungjong in a dress practically made half of the production crew temporarily gay. Temporarily because Sunggyu, along with his murderous glare, is now beside Sungjong making the latter feel calmer and at ease without all the stares.

“Do your work people!” Sunggyu scolded he then turned to Sungjong and he has this big brother smile at once. “You ready Jongie?”

“Yeah…” Sungjong said unsurely as he followed his hyung and Min across the stage.

“Don’t worry,” Sunggyu smiled. “I had a talk with Taemin before and I made sure that he will stick to the script and not make any advancement to you.”

“What!?” Sungjong cried as Min laughed, Sunggyu’s complex never fails to surprise her. “I’m not worried about that hyung! I’m worried I might mess this play up.”

“Nonsense,” Sunggyu laughed. “You’ll make this play even better Sungjongie.”

“Trust your hyung,” Min added. “He’s more worried about the people around you than you Sungjong, which means he knows you’ll do everything perfectly and I know that too.”

“Thank you noona,” Sungjong smiled as he felt his self-esteem boost up he really needs to start believing in himself so that he can repay other’s kindness and trust around him.

 

The rehearsal for the play with Sungjong as a princess went perfectly smooth like butter on bread. Sungjong portrayed the princess’ feelings well and he didn’t miss a single note despite the fact that the part is originally for a girl he guesses that maybe he could be thankful for his feminine quality at times like this. Another great things is that Taemin with Sungjong seems to have more chemistry together than with Nana although it’s hard to swallow for Sunggyu he had to accept it and let his brother act all lovey dovey with Taemin for the success of the play.

Although Sunggyu can control himself Sungyeol and Myungsoo couldn’t and had to be held back by Hoya and Dongwoo. If the YaDong couple wasn’t there to hold them back then Taemin would have faced something far more terrible than an over protective brother. They just thank god that this whole play will end after tomorrow, but maybe they should hold tighter onto Myungsoo and Sungyeol for a storm is about to happen.

“A kissing scene?!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol exclaimed at the same time when Min explained the next scene.

“Yes, a kissing scene,” Min said. “Is there a problem with that?”

“Yes there’s a problem,” Myungsoo retorted.

“A huge problem!” Sungyeol emphasized with his arms.

“I don’t see the problem,” Sungjong piped in. “It’s just like for a second right? People kissed me all the time when I was young.”

“I can see why Sunggyu’s very protective of you,” Woohyun mused.

“Even if it’s just for a few seconds you have to kiss Taemin-sshi on the lips!” Sungyeol cried.

“Taemin-hyung is nice so I don’t think he’ll mind,” Sungjong replied innocently.

“Sunggyu-hyung,” Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed. “I volunteer to be proxy for Taemin on his role.”

“Yah!” Sungyeol cried. “If anyone’s gonna replace Taemin on the prince’s role shouldn’t it be also a prince like me?”

“This role includes singing Yeol,” Myungsoo countered. “So I think I would be best for it?”

“So you want the audience to hear your cheap voice?” Sungyeol laughed.

“Will the two of you stop bickering?!” Min ordered successfully shutting them up. “Taemin will be the prince and that’s that! Why do you two want to play the prince anyways?”

“No special reason,” Myungsoo said while Sungyeol looked away from the director’s knowing eyes.

“Maybe they just want to help more noona,” Sungjong offered with a smile and the other’s just had to smile and sigh at his innocence.

“I don’t know if I should be sorry for you or happy that the person you like is this dense,” Min sighed to Sungyeol and Myungsoo so that only they could hear.

“I’d like to keep him dense and innocent,” Myungsoo smiled cause he doesn’t really know how Sungjong would react if he found out about his feelings.

“Yeah,” Sungyeol agreed as he looked at Sungjong and a warm smile landed on his face, to be completely honest, Sungyeol isn’t as sure as his feelings for the younger as Myungsoo is he knows Sungjong is special to him but how special he still couldn’t say.

“The kiss scene won’t be practiced anyways, Sunggyu won’t allow it,” Min said in exasperation making Myungsoo and Sungyeol relaxed. “It’ll only happen once at the actual play and that’s it so quit getting your in a bunch and support Sungjong.”

“Arasso,” Myungsoo and Sungyeol said simultaneously as rehearsal went on again.

 

Two days quickly flew by like a flash and before you could say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious it was finally time for the actual play. The auditorium was jammed pack with more people than what they had imagined, it was like a can of sardine people in there. Apparently news about Sungjong playing the princess part got more people interested bringing in half of the school. The whole staff was set, the props were sturdy, the dresses were stitched, the lights were lighting people and the sound could be heard by all. The play was about ready to start, they just need to find their princess.

“I can’t do this,” Sungjong said to himself as he paced to and fro in his dressing room. “I knew it! I’m such an idiot for actually thinking I could act in front of all those people!”

He then fell on the couch in his room and buried his head in his hands. He sighed for the umpteenth time before looking up just to face himself in the mirror. Sungjong then stood up to get closer to his reflection and what he saw was a cowardly guy that he didn’t like one bit.

“You’re pathetic,” Sungjong said to his reflection as he faced the mirror. “Look at you! You were so determined yesterday and when the time comes you’re gonna bail!? You’ll just let your friend’s down.”

“I know I’m so pathetic,” Sungjong sighed. “I’m even talking to myself now.”

Sungjong then looked down as he didn’t want to see just how scared and nervously pale he is while he thinks about what to do. It was at that moment did he see the little good luck charm Sunggyu gave him he remembers how his brother said how his so proud of him for finally stepping out of his bubble, is he really gonna let his hyung down like this?

“No,” Sungjong said as he clutched the charm in his hand and looked at the mirror again. “You will stop being pathetic and actually do this thing. Fighting!”

With that said Sungjong stood up a bit abruptly as he forgot he was in a dress and he almost tripped luckily he caught himself in time. As soon as he determined that the costume is okay and that his wig in is place he finally stepped out of the room to greet his worried hyung.

“Sungjong!” Sunggyu cried as he rushed to his brother. “Where were you?! Do you know what could have happened to you if people saw you in that dress?!”

“Sorry hyung,” laughed the younger. “I just had a little pep talk with myself.”

“So your nerves are perfectly fine now?” Sunggyu smiled and Sungjong nodded. “Good cause the play is about to start in a few minutes so get ready.”

 

And thus the auditorium’s light’s grew dim and the audience hushed for the play was about to start.

 

Once upon a time in a land far away, there was a princess whose beauty could be rivaled by no one. As soon as she was shown out on the open people instantly fell for her and her bright smile made everyone happy, everyone except for a certain witch. The day of the princess’ christening the whole kingdom was in a merry feast, everyone was invited into the palace so that they could marvel and show their love for the beautiful baby princess – for the last time.

At the middle of the kingdom’s merry making came the witch filled with hatred and envy for the innocent baby. How could anyone love a baby this much? Needless to say an entire kingdom! Well the wicked witch has had enough of it! And so she placed a horrible, horrible curse upon the princess: to be never loved by anyone again. With one last laugh at the horrid faces of the king and queen the wicked witch was gone with no sign that she ever came.

The queen instantly went to her baby’s side and even though the infant princess was laughing and smiling the queen felt nothing. It was like the baby before her was just another ordinary passerby, the king soon joined her as their tear filled faces looked at their laughing daughter for they both know that this is there lovely princess but they felt no love whatsoever.

The princess then grew up in a cold atmosphere. Even with her beauty and grace no one took a glance at her so she played alone as a child. Even though she was one of the smartest and wisest people in the country her parents never praised her nor did anyone came to her in times of need, they would rather ask a fool for advice than her. Even with her kindness and good nature no one has ever thought of talking to her or being her friend, but the princess never hated anyone because of this nor did she grew depress for she knew that no one is to blame for the wicked curse placed on her except, perhaps, her.

So on her coming of age day she bid goodbye to her parents so that she may live alone from now on. Her parents dismissed her as if she was nothing and not one person said goodbye back to her.

Now that she's living alone in the middle of the forest she can honestly say that she is happier there. For here in the forest the animals come to her and stay with her. She does not know why this is so but she doesn't complain or ask and just becomes happy with their company.

But even with all the love the animals are giving her she still longs for the human kind of love that she sees in her parents and other people from her country, and so she waits there in the forest being comforted by the animals and the thoughts of a human companion.

♪♫Here I am yogi Here I am [Here I am, In this place, Here I am]
Here I am naega yogie yogi itneunde  [Here I am, In this place, I’m here]
Here I am jigeum Here I am [Here I am, In this place, Here I am]
Here I am jigeum yogie naega itneunde [Here I am, In this place, I’m here now]

nal dajwodo mojara nal boryodo mojara [Even if it’s not enough]
naega nol olmamankeum saranghaneunjireul [I’ll show how much I really love you]
moreulgoya ama non Here I am [You may never know but, here I am]

In this deeper part of the forest where people never venture into, where she stayed with her animal companions the princess never thought her wish for a human companion would be answered so quickly nor did she imagine it would be quiet a handsome human.

Aigoo,the princess muttered as she walked through the forest with a deer by her side. The young animal suddenly approached her earlier and immediately pulled on her dress as if telling her to follow it which the princess gladly did. But its almost been an hour since they started walking and truth be told the princess never ventured into this part of the forest so she is starting to get nervous. Where are you taking me?

The deer just shoved her forward making the princess just go ahead with whatever the animal is planning. Just as the princess was going to be sure that the deer is actually trying to make her lost did they come into a clearing where a lake was in the middle of it and there at the edge of the lake was a body completely lifeless and wet.

Oh my god,the princess cried as she rushed towards the body. She quickly checked his pulse and fortunately he was still alive but when the princess saw his face she knew something was wrong. His face was deathly white considering the cold wind and the fact that hes wet to the bones but his eyes there was something on them and the princess just knew it wasnt good.

We need to take him back.The princess told the deer and the animal instantly sat by her side as if to offer his help in carrying the unknown man. Thank you.

 

As soon as the three of them reached the princess comfortable cottage the princess quickly started on a fire and quickly dried of the man unfortunately though the princess only has dresses in her wardrobe so the unknown person just has to wake up in only his undergarments.

Sorry,the princess whispered as she looked away from the now man with a small blush on her face. She just prays the man will understand when he wakes up.

The princess then got started in cooking dinner for she wont be eating alone like always tonight and for some reason she feels really happy about this so she decides to cook up a feast for her guest, as she was near finished in her cooking her guest started to stir awake.

The man comes to his senses as he feels the warm heat from and starts to panic as he realizes that he can’t open his eyes. No matter how hard he tries or how he rubs them with his hands his eyes stay closed as if they were glued shut and he gets more frightened when he realizes that he is only wearing his underwear.

“You’re awake?” he hears a gentle voice along with the smell of food. “Don’t bother opening your eyes, Huckleberries will wear off on their own.”

“Huckleberry?” the man asked as he tried to search the owner of the voice.

“Their little berries in the color of sea foam green,” the princess explained. “You must have squirted some in your eyes.”

“It exploded,” the man said. “That berry exploded on my hand.”

“They tend to do that when they get to hot,” the princess explained. “Apparently the warmth of your hand was a trigger for their explosion.”

“Excuse me miss,” the man started. “But do you happen to know where my clothes are?”

“You were soaking wet when I found you so I hung them up to dry,” the princess explained with pink cheeks. “The only clothes I have are for women and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like that.”

“Oh,” the man simply said.

“You must be starving by now,” the princess said. “I cooked some food but I do not know what you like so I just cooked a variety of what I have.”

“They all smell wonderful,” the man smiled.

“I just hope the taste is to your liking sir,” the princess replied.

“Darren,” the man replied. “My name is Daren, yours?”

“Jenna,” the princess replied.

“Such a pretty name,” Darren replied making Jenna blush he then tried to reach for the table but being able not to see became a problem.

“Let me help you,” Jenna offered as she made the other sit and grabbed the food herself. “It would be easier if I feed you.”

“Thank you and I’m sorry for being a burden,” Darren said sheepishly.

“You’re not a burden at all,” the princess said. “I’ve been alone here for a while so it’s nice to have a human companion.”

“Then please take care of me until I can see,” Darren smiled.

“It would be my pleasure,” Jenna replied as he spoon fed the other.

“This is delicious!” Darren replied as soon as he swallowed his first bite.

“I’m glad you like it,” the princess replied.

 

“This play is going awesomely great!” Min cheered from backstage.

“Sungjongie really looks good in that dress,” Dongwoo smiled as he felt really proud of his friend.

“And he and Taemin looks so natural to be together,” Hoya added.

“Psh,” Sungyeol exclaimed while Myungsoo snorted at that remark.

“They look so fake together,” Myungsoo glared at Taemin.

“There’s no chemistry at all,” Sungyeol added.

“The audience seems too disagree,” Min smirked as he pointed at the audience.

True enough every teenage girl in the audience had hearts in their eyes as they watch Taemin and Sungjong act all lovey dovey. Squeals can be heard here and there as Sungjong wiped a piece of rice from the corner of Taemin’s lips, Sungyeol and Myungsoo can do nothing but grit their teeth for the play’s success and apparently Min, Dongwoo and Hoya enjoy seeing the two kingkas behave like this. If only the audience could watch the hidden drama behind the stage then maybe they can make them pay twice the original price.

 

Darren and Jenna had gotten close over the past few days. The two of them got to know each other and so they feel really comfortable with each other so quickly, it was like they were waiting for each other their whole lives. Jenna would take care of Darren ever so carefully as to not worsen his condition and of course all the care and love the princess gives is not in vain for at every end of the day she could hear the other’s sweet voice against her fingertips.

kkwae orae doen geotman gata [It’s been so long]
neol mollae johahaetdeon na [Me, liking you and you never know]
hoksina deulkilkkabwa maeum jorimyeo [I worry that I might get caught]
mareul halkka malkka honja gomineul hae [Keep thinking if I should say or not]
nae mameul algo isseulkka [Do you know my mind?]
moreun cheokhago isseulkka [Are you pretending like you don’t know?]
jeokdanghi twinggidaga mot igineun cheok [Pretending like you can’t overcome it]
nae mam bada jwo geureom andoelkka [Can’t you just accept my heart?]

nae saranga nae saranga [My love, my love]
ijen naege mameul yeoreo jwo butakhae [Please open up your mind]
gidarime jichyeo beoryeoseo [I’ve been tired of waiting]
himdeureo jujeoantji anke [So exhausted but so that I won’t fall]
nae son jaba jwo [Please hold my hand]

 

“And then they kiss,” Min said happily as Taemin’s singing went on.

“What?!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol exclaimed they never really rehearsed that scene so the two of them had no idea when it’ll come. “You mean now?!?”

“Well yeah,” Min replied. “It says so in the scrip-”

Min never got to finish her explanation as the two kingkas suddenly sped off to who knows where.

“!” Min cried as she realized what just happened. “Those two might ruin the play!!”

“Oh let them be Min,” Sunggyu said. “They don’t have time to do anything drastic anyways.”

“You’re an accomplice of them huh?” Min said as he glared at the hamster like male but she decided to stay put and just pray this play still goes well.

 

“That was beautiful Darren,” Jenna said when the other stopped singing.

“Thank you,” Darren replied as he clumsily held the other’s hand. “Did you hear it clearly?”

“Of course I did,” the princess replied with an airy laugh.

“Then I don’t have to repeat myself anymore,” Darren smiled. “I just have to tell you that I dedicate that song to you.”

“Wha-what do you mean?” Jenna asked as her heart beat rapidly.

“I like you Jenna,” Darren said with such sincerity. “Even if we just met I can honestly say I love you.”

Those three little words of I love you has finally reached the princess’ ear. After years of not feeling them nor hearing them she finally did from such a kind person that she knows she loves back.

“I love you too,” Jenna replied as she sobbed a little.

“Are you crying my dear?” Darren asked with concern as he cupped her face.

“I’m just really happy right now,” the princess replied as she leaned into the other’s warm hands.

“Jenna,” the young man started as he grazed his thumb over her plump lips. “Can I?”

The princess knew at once what the other meant and she just gave a shy nod as they both began to lean in to close the distance.

 

Their lips were just a few inches away. Sungjong could already feel their warm breath mix. So his first kiss goes to Taemin, a guy he barely knew. Sungjong couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed at this cause he admits to himself right now that lately there’s this person that his pretty sure he would like to share his first kiss with.  He then just closed his eyes as he waited for the others lips to be on his but suddenly the curtains closed and the theater went dark making the whole audience gasp in shock and suspense.

 


 

well this still isn't done ("-_-)

I swear if you find whatever I wrote in this chapter weird then I don't blame you... I wrote this at 3 in the morning yesterday making me high as =P no I'm not on drugs no sleep just does that to me XD

the play is getting quiet long which is why I decided to post this now and the last part tomorrow ^^ [I'm sorry but I'm having fun writing this fairytale I don't blame you if you skip this part >_<]

as to where the hell did I get the names Jenna and Darren from I got them from Septimus Heap and Cirque Du Feaks books respectively =))

 

on a sidenote INFINITE WON ON MUSIC BANK TODAY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ and I just find it so adorable and touching that they still cry =')

 

I'd love to spazz more about Ranking King [god bless that heavenly MyungJong filled show XD] Youngsaeng my love's comeback, Teen Top and MYNAME's comeback but I'm to sleepy... maybe I will tomorrow XD [do you even read my spazzing on random things?]

anyways... comment please if you have any comlaints or whatsoever LOL