Track 6

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: I do not own the song I Miss You by Noel nor did I translate it ^^ [watch the MV it's so sad (; _ ;)]

 


 

"Sung Jongie!!" called Sung Yeol as Sung Jong and Dong Woo entered the classroom the next day.

"Morning hyung." replied Sung Jong with a warm smile.

"Neh Jongie? Since when are you and Sung Yeol this close? Did something happen last night??" asked Dong Woo.

"We're just naturally connected Dong Woo-sshi." smiled Sung Yeol as he slung an arm around the younger's shoulder.

"I'll tell you at lunch hyung." Sung Jong replied.

"Neh neh Jongie?!?" Sung Yeol said as he looked at Sung Jong. "Can I come over to your house again?"

"Sure hyung," replied Sung Jong. "We do still need to paint our project."

"I knew you were gonna slow Sung Jong-sshi down Yeollie." a person said from the door.

"Myung Soo!" beamed Sung Yeol as he approached his best friend. "What took you so long to come here?"

"I had to help my mom with some things." explained Myung Soo as he settled his bag onto the table. "And what's this about still painting your project? I thought that the reason you were late in coming home last night was because you were doing your project."

"Well..." started Sung Yeol laughing nervously. He promised Sung Jong he won't tell anyone about Angel's true identity and he was determined to keep that promise. He liked keeping a secret with Sung Jong, it made him feel important in the boys life. 'You're getting weird thoughts again Sung Yeol.' thought the chodding. "You know... things happened..."

"I'm sorry about this idiot Jong-ah." sighed Myung Soo teasingly causing his friend to pout making Myung Soo laugh. "Aegyo is not for you Yeol."

"It's actually my fault hyung." explained Sung Jong. "I kind of spilled the paint all over Yeol-hyung's uniform."

"Ha! In your face Myung Soo." laughed Sung Yeol. "So how did your project go?"

"We're done with it." smiled Myung Soo. "And Dong Woo didn't raid the fridge like you."

"What are best friends for?" stated Sung Yeol smiling cheekily.

"So you're gonna go over at Sung Jong's again later?" asked Myung Soo.

"Yup!" answered Sung Yeol smiling brightly. "Why? Do you miss me already Myungie?"

"I don't, but I think our history report misses you." Myung Soo replied calmly.

"!" cursed Sung Yeol making Dong Woo cover Sung Jong's ears out of instinct. "I completely forgot about History!"

"I knew you would," sighed Myung Soo. "It's a good thing I continued it but I don't know what to write about the Korean War anymore and we're still 150 words short."

"Leave it to me Myung!" Sung Yeol said while putting a hand above his chest. "I'll start on it as soon as me and Jongie finish with our project."

"But ours is due tomorrow Yeol." stated Myung Soo.

"It is??" Sung Yeol cried quiet shocked.

"Um hyung?" interjected Sung Jong whose ears were still covered by Dong Woo. "Our science project isn't due until next week so you could prioritize your History report first." smiled Sung Jong. "And you could get your hands of my ears now Dong Woo."

"Sorry," Dong Woo laughed sheepishly. "My hands moved on an instinct."

"You're really preserving little Sung Jong's innocence huh?" teased Myung Soo making Sung Jong pout adorably.

"Inoccence like Jongie's is hard to find which is why we need to preserve it." added Sung Yeol while nodding his head in agreement. "But I'm sorry about this Sung Jongie, I guess will finish our project tomorrow then."

 

The first half of the school day went by and soon enough it was time for lunch.

“So?!?” Dong Woo asked Sung Jong as they sat down for lunch. “Why are you and Sung Yeol-ah that close already?!?”

“Why is that so surprising Dong Woo??” asked Hoya. “This is Sung Jong we’re talking about. He could make friends with anyone anywhere.”

“Still HoAegi!” Dong Woo exclaimed shaking Hoya by the shoulders. “What if he’s out to replace me as Jongie’s best friend!!”

“That won’t happen hyung.” reassured Sung Jong with a warm smile. "I could never replace someone like you. You're just to... unique."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment."

"It's a compliment hyung." laughed Sung Jong.

"But still Jongie," Dong Woo said. "How'd you get so close in one night? Me and Myung Soo also did our project but that interaction wasn't enough for us to be all chummy with each other."

And so Sung Jong told them what happened last night, from the spilling of the paint to the part were played a live performance for Sung Yeol only.

"So another person joins the I-Know-Jongie-Is-Actually-Angel club." stated Hoya.

"You're so corny at naming things." Dong Woo sighed. "But Hoya's right. And speaking of clubs..." started Dong Woo while grinning at his best friend. "How's the Myung-Jong-Yeol club?"

"What the hell is the Myung-Jong-Yeol club??" asked Hoya.

Sung Jong then started to choke on his lunch at this point, making Hoya stand up to pat him at the back. "Drink some water Jong!" Hoya advised and the younger followed his saying.

After coughing and swallowing his food he finally calmed down enough to asked Dong Woo how he found out about it.

"I actually found out about their club a month ago." explained Dong Woo. "When I was sleeping at the roof top one time I saw Soo Young-noona and Cho Rongie enter the abandoned shed."

"Then yesterday I heard Bomi and Eun Ji talking about it in the classroom." continued Dong Woo. "They must have thought I was sleeping cause they were talikng non-stop about how cute you looked when you picked Sung Yeol as a partner."

“Did you tell Gyu-hyung?” asked Sung Jong worriedly.

“Hell no!” cried Dong Woo making an X with his arms. “Sung Gyu’s complex will grow ten folds!”

“I’m utterly confused about what we’re talking about right now.” Hoya said.

“I’ll explain it later hyung.” said Sung Jong.

“In the meantime we should get to class,” started Dong Woo. “Lunch just ended and we’ll be late if we stay here any longer.” he then took hold of Sung Jong’s hands and instictly entwined his with Hoya’s. “Let’s go!”

 

The last classes for that day were utterly boring and you could see that the student’s weren’t really paying much attention. But when it was time to end the class for Sung Jong him and his classmates suddenly got tensed. It was time to pick those who will stay to clean up for the day.

“And the lucky people are,” started their teacher as he took out 2 strips of white paper. “Myung Soo and Sung Jong!”

Cheers were heard from the classroom except for the two who were unfortunately picked. They then started to fix their things to get ready to go home for the day.

“Should I wait for you Jongie?” asked Dong Woo.

“It’s alright hyung.” smiled Sung Jong. “You still have dance classes with Hoya-hyung.”

“If you say so,” replied Dong Woo. “Take care on your way home home Sung Jongie~”

"Maybe I should wait for you Myung." started Sung Yeol. "And I could wait for Jongie to-"

"No." cutted Myung Soo. "You're just gonna use cleaning as an excuse to not finish our report and when the time comes for our report you're gonna use your smile, which JuRi-seonsaengnim always falls for, to excuse us in reporting." 

"You're so mean to me Myungie!" exclaimed Sung Yeol feigning hurt. "I was just concerned about Jongie's well being you know!"

"I can go home by my self hyung." interjected Sung Jong.

"You see. Sung Jongie is not a kid like you Yeol." stated Myung Soo. "Besides, I could walk him home if it's needed. So bye-bye now."

And with that said Sung Yeol reluctantly left the two of them to clean their classroom.

 

The duo cleaned the classroom in a comfortable silence. Even though neither of them said a word they didn't feel awkward with each other.

"I'll store the supplies hyung." Sung Jong said as they were nearly finished. "You could go home now if you want."

"Are you sure Sung Jong?" Myung Soo replied questioningly. "It's getting pretty dark outside. I could walk you home if you want."

"I'm fine hyung," started the younger. "Sung Gyu-hyung's waiting for me by the cafe outside the school anyways."

"If you say so Jong-sshi." said Myung Soo as he grabbed his bag. "I better see that pretty face of your in the morning then." Myung Soo said with a smile as he left the classroom.

After storing the cleaning utensils into the utility closet Sung Jong then grabbed  his bag prepared to meet his hyung at their usual coffee shop only to see a familiar blue notebook on top of one of the desks in the classroom.

“Omo!” cried Sung Jong. “I almost forgot about you.” he said to no one in particular as he shoved the notebook into his bag not noticing that the name on the bottom was not his.

When the two brothers came home Sung Gyu instantly went into the bathroom wanting a warm bath after a long day from school. Sung Jong then went up to his room to wait for his turn to bathe. To let the time pass he decided to browse through the lyrics his done in hopes of finding an inspiration.

But as he looked into his bag to get his notebook he was met by a surprise in the form of two identical blue composition notebooks. He then started to browse through them and found that they were both filled with song lyrics but only one notebook’s words were familiar to him, the other’s weren’t.

“These aren’t mine.” stated Sung Jong to himself. He then examined the cover of the notebook and discovered at the bottom of it were the words ‘Kim Myung Soo’ in a clear black hand writing. “It’s Myung Soo-hyung’s!” Sung Jong said utterly shocked that the kingka would be interested in writing lyrics.

He then started to browse more thoroughly through the notebook. He knew it wasn’t right to poke into peoples’ things but his curiousity got the best of him and he soon found himself immersed into his hyung’s words. He even began to sing a few of them.

When he got to the end he saw lyrics that were still in progress.

♫♪ neujeun jonyok harureul bonego [It's late at night, a day has passed]
chanbarame changmuneul dadeuni [I close the window because of the cold wind]
adeukhage joyonghan bangeso aju [So my room becomes faintly quiet]
jageun jomyonghanareul kyonoko [I turn on a very small light]
odukhejin bakkeul baraboni [And I look outside, growing dark]
mundeung-nomudo seulpojine [And suddenly I become so sad]

meildeutneun nore LISTEN [In my song list that I listen to every day]
hanagachi da uriyegippun [Each song is like our story]
ibyoreun modu da gateunikka dasi [Because all goodbyes are the same]
josimseuropge hengbokhetdonnal [I carefully think of the happy days]
areumdapdon noreul geuryoboni [And long for you, who is so beautiful]
nado moreuge nunmuri nane [And without me knowing, tears start to flow]

**geuriwo geuriwo niga nomuna geuriwoso bogosiposo  [I miss you, I miss you, because I miss you so much I long for you]
itgo sipjianaso ijeulsuga obsoso [Because I don't want to forget you, I can't forget you]
mot-hejun-ge nomu manaso [Because there's so much I couldn't do for you]
do geuriwo [I miss you more]

nomunado saranghessotgie [Because I loved you so much]
areumdapge urin heojyosso [We separated beautifully]
hyonsirane sororeul wiheso ara [In reality, for one another]
ojapi urin andwelgol [I know that we're not meant to be]
nuguboda jar-aljiman [I know that better than anyone]
we irokedo nunmuri naneun-gonji [But why is it that I keep crying?]

Repeat **  ♪♫

 

“Wow!” Sung Jong was utterly speechless. He knew Myung Soo was a natural at playing the guitar but he didn’t know that he also wrote such beautiful lyrics. “But the ending’s a bit off.” mused Sung Jong. “I wonder if hyung will get mad if I continued this? But it’s really bothering me that he ended it like that.”

Sung Jong then took a piece of paper then started to scribble down words on it.

♫♪ geuriwo geuriwo niga nomuna geuriwoso bogosiposo [I miss you, I miss you, because I miss you so much I long for you]
jongmal-lor-itgosipji anaso [Because I really didn't want to forget you]
nol dasi butjapgo siposo [Because I want to hold onto you again]
jigeum nomuna nan niga geuriwo [Right now, I miss you so much]♪♫

 

He then slipped it into the pages of Myung Soo’s notebook then hid it in his bag prepared to wake up earlier tomorrow so that Myung Soo wouldn’t catch him in the act of returning it.

 


 

Next chapter will have more MyungJong so be patient everyone ^^

in the last chapter I linked a pic of Yeolie's owl face... my little 7-years-old brother saw it and he literally got scared of it XD and I would just like to share that my lil bro is also an Inspirit ^^ he loves watching BTD even if it's just for the fight scene LOL [I have corrupted my little brother's mind bwahahahahaha]

OHHH!!! and I just found out today that MyungSoo's gonna star in a new drama at tvN entitled "Shut Up Flower Boy Band" there's also a rumor that Yeollie's also gonna appear in it but it's still a rumor... watch the trailer here

 

SilverSea_SpiritStar: the MyungJong moment will come in the next chapter so please wait patiently for it ^^ [and the owl face is epiclly hillarious XDD]

o0saranglove0o: the way you described Yeolie's aegyo is absolutely right XD adorable yet freaky o_O and don't you dare die on me >.<

cachaaa: thanks for the support ^^ and Merry Christmas to you too!!

mar1adyve5sa: kekeke~ and I love you for your awesome comments ="> and yup ^^ ForeverAChoding is Yeolliepoop!!

sungkyu: kekeke! Yeolliepop found out ^^ and here's an update =))

maknaeseungnim: Yeollie's owl face is just epic!! and thanks for the luck ^^

InfiniteYunJaeLove: Yeollie will be all over Jongie ^^ but of course not without Myungie clinging onto Jongie too =)) and I am planning to add WooGyu in this fic ^^ they're just so cheezily adorable together ="> I just need to wait for the right time to put a WooGyu special in this kekeke~

nguyenamyblob: what will happen is Yeollie will NOT leave Jngie alone anymore kekeke~

LeeTacyeon: you and I both laugh like that when we see Yeollie's owl face LOL! GO! watch MBLAQ's Sesame Player it's absolutely hilarious XD

emmachu: thank you so much ^^ =">