Track 3

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: the lyrics I used is What Do I Do? by 2AM listen to it here

 


 

School went on as usual for everybody and no other incidents between Sung Jong and the kingkas happened again during the day. He heard a few more people talk about angel because of Sung Yeol’s previous outburst and he felt a few stares on him. But the stares weren’t bad or anything it just felt like they were scrutinizing him for something.

After his last class, which was Math with Lee Teuk-seonsaengnim, Dong Woo left earlier since he has dance classes but promised to be at Sung Jong’s house once it was over. Sung Jong was one of the last person’s out of the room and was ready to meet up with Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun at the front gates when suddenly a girl blocked his exit out of the room.

“We need to talk Sung Jong.” the girl said quiet seriously making Sung Jong gulp in fear.

He slowly backed away but stopped when his back hit another’s chest. Soft hands slowly gripped his shoulders lightly.

“Don’t worry.” said his captor. “We won’t hurt you.”

“What do we need to talk about Bomi?” Sung Jong asked weakly addressing the first girl.

“We just wanna ask you something.” Boram replied with a smile. “Come on. The other’s are at the back of the school.”

“But,” started Sung Jong as he wanted to leave. “Gyu-hyung is waiting for me and-”

“We told Sung Gyu-oppa that you would help us with a few class activities Jong-ah.” cut of his captor, Eun Ji.

The young male didn’t have any more reason to protest so Sung Jong was then lead to the back of the school by Bomi and Eun Ji. They then stopped in front of the abandoned shed behind the school’s gym making Sung Jong show fear in his face.

“It’s not really haunted Sung Jong,” reassured Bomi as she sensed his fears. “We just made it up so that unwanted people won’t come to our club.”

“But I thought the Theatre club was on the 2nd floor.” stated Sung Jong knowing fully well that Bomi and Eun Ji were part of the Theatre club.

“That’s just our 2nd club.” smiled Eun Ji. “This is the club we love!”

“Speaking of our club,” Bomi started as she stared at Sung Jong seriously. “You will be the first outsider to see this club. We trust you Jongie so we expect that you won’t tell anyone else about this. Especially Myung Soo-oppa and Sung Yeol-oppa.”

Sung Jong just innocently nodded not knowing what to think of this whole situation. His two captives then knocked 7 times on the door and it was opened a few seconds later.

“Did you bring him?” asked a brunette girl from inside and Sung Jong instantly recognized that it was Na Eun.

“Yup.” exclaimed Eun Ji happily as she stepped aside to show Sung Jong.

“Get in before someone else sees you.” Na Eun said hastily.

Sung Jong was hastily but gently pushed into the abandoned shed, which apparently only looks abandoned. The outside was rickety and old looking but the inside was amazing! It was huge and spacious, it was an exact replica of Woolim High’s auditorium only bigger. He then noticed that the auditorium was packed with students of Woolim, female  students to be precise. He recognized a few faces but the rest were noonas to him. His attention was suddenly caught by the people on the stage. There was long white sofa where 5 beautiful girls were sitting. They were the school’s queenkas: Soo Young, Cho Rong, Dara, Hyo Rin and Fei. 

“Lee Sung Jong.” Soo Young called out. “Please come up the stage.”

Once he was on the stage the feminine boy felt all eyes towards him and he again felt that scrutinizing gaze.

“Don’t your legs get tired by standing? Sit.” Dara said while smiling and Sung Jong did so by sitting on the chair that was facing the queenkas in the middle of the stage.

“Do you know why you’re here?” asked Hyo Rin and Sung Jong shook his head like a little puppy.

“You are so cute!” exclaimed Cho Rong. “I can’t believe we haven’t considered you before.”

“That’s because we were looking for a girl Cho Rongie.” Fei stated making Sung Jong more confused by the second.

“You’re utterly confused right now aren’t you?” laughed Soo Young. “Hyo Rin! Would you care to explain?”

“Sung Jong, you know about the ‘Kingka Law’ right?” Hyo Rin started and Sung Jong nodded.

Who wouldn’t know about the Kingka Law? It will be the first rule that you’ll hear when you enter Woolim High. The law simply states that you can get close to the kingkas but never confess it was like the-kingkas-are-for-all kind of law.

 The girls of the school made that law at their 2nd year of Junior High when a girl confessed to Myung Soo and was nicely rejected by the kingka but was beaten up by other jealous admirers causing major trauma. The girl’s parents then blamed Myung Soo and Sung Yeol because of what happened. The bully’s were obviously expelled and the girl transferred to a new school. They then decided that you can befriend the kingkas but never, and they mean never confess to prevent another incident like that from happening. The kingkas could confess to you though. It made life fair and simpler for all of them so they all followed it.

“What does the Kingka Law have to do with me?” asked Sung Jong.

“You see Sung Jongie,” started Hyo Rin. “Even if we said that no one could confess we are actually trying to find the perfect girls for them.”

“But so far we aren’t that lucky.” confessed Fei. “All of the girls looks good but no one just looks good with Sung Yeol or Myung Soo.”

“But it turns out we weren’t looking at the right gender.” Cho Rong emphasized the last word making Sung Jong get an idea at where this was going to go.

“But I don’t like the kingkas in that way,” stated Sung Jong blushing. “I’m not even close to them. So how could you say that we look good together?”

“Screen please!” hollered Soo Young and a screen suddenly rolled down on the side and a flash of light directed at it. “Exhibit A.”

Exhibit A showed Sung Jong with a red face and hands covering them while Myung Soo bent down to his level while pointing at his ears. He could hear small giggles and aww’s from the audience.

“Myung Soo obviously likes you enough to worry about you or even notice you.” Dara stated.

“That’s just him being nice.” Sung Jong pointed out.

“Exhibit B.” Soo Young continued. This time the screen flashed the hugging scene of him and Sung Yeol. This time the audience downright squealed in joy.

“This picture is very self explanatory.” giggled Dara.

“I still don’t know why he hugged me like that.” mumbled Sung Jong turning even redder.

“You’re really too adorable Jongie.” cooed Fei. “No wonder Sung Gyu’s so over protective of you.”

“Well Sung Jong,” started Soo Young with a smile. “As you can see by our reactions we approve of you  as being perfect for the kingkas.”

“But I don’t like them in that way.” stated Sung Jong.

“You don’t like them in that way now,” rephrased Cho Rong. “But you will.”

Sung Jong looked at the five girls quiet unsure what to think of them.

“Your density and shyness just adds more to your cuteness.” laughed Dara. “You can go now Jongie. Sung Gyu might be spazzing out in your house right now.”

“Just remember that we’re rooting for you!” called out Hyo Rin as Sung Jong made his way out of the auditorium.

Sung Jong kept on replaying what had happened in his head as he walked out of the school. He still couldn’t believe that every girl in their school was dedicated to such a cause and how could they make that rickety old shed look like that inside? But the thing that puzzled him the most is that they actually think he looks good with one of the kingkas! How did they get those pictures anyways?!?

Sung Jong was too lost in his thoughts to see where he was going making him accidentally bump into a person who also to busy to see where he was walking. The boy shook but stood his ground unlike Sung Jong who stumbled and fell first onto the ground.

“I’m sorry!” exclaimed the boy. “I didn’t look where I was going!”

“It’s okay,” mumbled Sung Jong while rubbing his . “I wasn’t paying attention either.” He then smiled at the boy and saw that it was none other than Kim Myung Soo.

“I’m really sorry Sung Jong-ah.” repeated Myung Soo as he helped the thin boy up. “But your body’s like a girl. It feels like you would float away when I let go of you.”

Sung Jong didn’t know how to respond to that statement and just stared at the older boy.

“Sorry, did I offend you?” asked Myung Soo.

“No, I’m used to being called like a girl.” Sung Jong explained. “I just never thought that someone like you would say that too.”

“Well it is true.” smiled Myung Soo. “I’m on my way to the ice cream parlor. How about I treat you? As an apology for bumping into you and to get some fat into you.”

“Ok!” cried Sung Jong happily. Every teeth in Sung Jong’s mouth was a sweet tooth and the thought of free sweets was hard to say no to.

As Sung Jong and Myung Soo made their way to the ice cream shop they saw a few girls from their school there and when they saw the two boys the girls gave the smaller boy a thumbs up and fighting sign making Sung Jong blush bright red.

“Are you sure ice cream’s good for you right now?” asked Myung Soo. “You’re getting red again. Are you sure you don’t have a fever?”

“I’m really fine hyung,” smiled Sung Jong. “And I’d like some strawberry ice cream.”

While waiting for their ice creams Sung Jong took out a blue notebook and started to scribble down things making Myung Soo look with curiosity.

“What are you writing?” asked Myung Soo as he peered over.

“Nothing.” Sung Jong fumbled trying to hide what he wrote with his hands. “Just things I thought about a while ago.”

“Okay then.” Myung Soo replied not convinced. “I also have a notebook which looks exactly like that which is why I got curious when I saw yours.”

“Oh?” questioned Sung Jong. “What do you write in yours?”

“Things.” the elder replied smoothly. “Like what you said.”

Sung Jong didn’t pry any longer since it wasn’t his business and just hid his own blue notebook into his bag as he saw their orders coming their way. When they got their orders Sung Jong happily ate his ice cream making Myung Soo laugh at him for his childish antics.

“Aish,” exclaimed Myung Soo as he wiped the cream from the corners of Sung Jong’s mouth with a tissue. “You’re just like Sung Yeol.”

“Thanks for the treat hyung.” Sung Jong said giving his usual adorable smile.

“As long as it’s someone adorable like you and not that cheap Sung Yeol.” joked Myung Soo making Sung Jong blush a light pink.

After they finished their treats they went out of the shop and bid their farewells and made their way to their own houses.

When Sung Jong got home he was instantly hugged by Sung Gyu while checking every part of his body for cuts or bruises of some sort.

“I’m fine hyung!” cried Sung Jong. “I just helped Eun Ji with her club activities.”

“Still!” cried Sung Gyu. “You could have called or something!”

“Sorry hyung.” pouted the younger brother.

“Aish,” sighed Sung Gyu. “I really need to train myself to become immune to your aegyos.”

“You know you can’t resist me hyung.” Sung Jong teased. “Is Dong Woo still here?”

“He’s upstairs in your room uploading more songs on your blog.” replied the older brother.

Sure enough when Sung Jong got into his room Dong Woo was there in front of the computer.

“Neh hyung?” asked Sung Jong. “What songs of mine have you uploaded?”

Amazing, Can U Smile, When the Door Closes, There’s Us, Lightless and You.” Dong Woo replied without turning away from the screen. “Which is why we need to write more songs Jongie! A lot more people want new songs from you when they heard You.”

“Well I was kinda inspired today,” started Sung Jong as he lay down on his bed. “Eun Ji and Borammi’s club  activities kinda gave me an idea.”

“Bomi-sshi’s club?” wondered Dong Woo. “Oh the Theatre club! They do say that a lot is inspired by the stage.”

“Since when did you start talking smart like that?” teased the younger.

“Yah!” exclaimed Dong Woo while throwing a pillow at his friend. “I was always smart! I just decided not to show it so that people less fortunate than me would look smart.”

“Whatever hyung.” Sung Jong rolled his eyes then took out a blue composition notebook. “Anyways, I’ve just started on the chorus part but I want you to look at it.”

 

♪♫Eotteokajyo! [What do I do?]
gyesok geudaeui eolgureseo [As I continue to look at your face]
Nan geu saramui eolguri boyeoyo [I see that person’s face]
Ireomyeon an dwendago dageucheobwado [Even though I try hard so it can’t be that way]
geuge jal andwaeyo nan [I just can’t do that]

Eotteokajyo! [What do I do?]
na geudaeui mokssorieseo [In your voice]
Geu saramui mokssoriga deullyeoyo[I can hear that person’s voice]
Imi nae maeumeun geudael tteona [You’re already gone from my heart]
geu sarameul saranghana bwayo [I guess I really love that person]♫♪

 

“This is really good Jongie!” beamed Dong Woo. “Then again ALL your songs are great. But this is some intense lyrics! What kind of break-up-love-story play is the theatre club planning?”

“It’s not really that kind of love story hyung.” Sung Jong answered. “It’s kind of like choosing-between-2-guys kind of story.”

“Oh.” Dong Woo said. “I’m glad I didn’t have that kind of problem with Hoya. The two of us are made for each other.”

“Yuck hyung!” Sung Jong cried while pretending to gag. “Since when did you become so cheesy!”

“Eh, love does that to you.” replied Dong Woo with his usual dorky smile.

 


 

Infinite released the MV for White Confession last night ^^  the video is so sweet, cute and heart-warming =3 perfect for Christmas ^^

watch the video here I completely spazzed over the YeolJong moment at 3:36

 

InfiniteYunJaeLove: I've always wanted an idol to be my teacher which is why I made Hero into one nyahahaha XD and Jongie's so innocent to not know his oen cuteness =">

LeeTaecyeon: LOL I also laughed when I wrote that part XD

o0saranglove0o: Myungie as a motherly hyung would be EPIC XD [but GyuGyu fears that his role will be stolen ^^ so we'll call Myungie as a brotherly hyung LOL]

VipAplusInspirit21: nyahahaha I also love Love Triangles XD they add such flavor to a story [but I always feel bad for the one who wasn't picked (; _ ;)] I always wanted for an idol to be my teacher and I thought that JaeJoong would be perfect for the job ^^ the girl's won't hurt Jongie cause this is my story and I won't let anyone hurt our beloved maknae =))

namikaze_jkc: I hope you didn't get in trouble because of me ^^

cachaaa: maknaeline is completely daebak \(^o^)/ and Hyunnie is just adorable even if he does fail!aegyo LOL [Jongie should teach him more technics]

inspirit_shawol: YeolJong really is a rare pairing [there's even no proper tag for it! the tag I used says "JongYeol" Jongie on top is just weird ("-_-)] and SungJong looks good with ANYONE ^^

PetalsPower: thank you so much ^^ and I'll try to update faster =))

nguyenamyblob: thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^

Kawaii55: hehehe~ thank you very much ^^

maknaeseungmin: Sung Jong's cuteness could make anyone's heart stop beating LOL ^^