Track 7

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: I only own the story! Entrust is by INFINITE and so is Voice of my Heart

 


 

The following day…

“Yah! Sung Jong! Do you want to choke on your food?” scolded Sung Gyu as he watched his brother shove bite after bite of food into his mouth.

“Finished!” cried Sung Jong while chugging down the food with a glass of milk. "I'm of to school now hyung!" the younger Lee said as he went out the door.

"Aish!" exclaimed Sung Gyu. "That kid forgot his lunch."

 

Sung Jong then rushed of to school praying that no one was their yet. Sure enough he was the first one to get inside his designated classroom.

"Where did Myung Soo-hyung sit again?" mused Sung Jong. He knew it was in the middle of the classroom but he wasn't sure which chair. He then noticed a little doodle carving on one of the wooden tables with a SY at the bottom. "This must be Yeollie-hyung's so that means this one is Myung Soo's." chucklethe boy as he faced the table next to the choddings.

He then placed the blue composition notebook atop of his hyung's desk after checking that it was Myung Soo's notebook twice. 'I don't want another mix up to happen.' thought the feminine boy.

He then heard his phone ring making him a bit surprised since he was still alone in the classroom.

To: Baby Jongie~

From: GyuGyu-hyung

Yah! Lee Sung Jong! You forgot your lunch money! Do you think breakfast will be enough to keep you going for the whole day? Meet me by the gate, I'm already on my way.

 

To: GyuGyu-hyung

From: Baby Jongie~

Arasso hyung ^^ and sorry for troubling you...

 

He then made his way out of the classroom to wait for his beloved hyung. As he was sitting at on of the benches by the school’s catwalk outside he saw his hyung enter the school gate. But it wasn’t Sung Gyu-hyung he saw.

“Sung Yeol-hyung!” called Sung Jong after recognizing his still sleepy hyung.

“Sung Jongie?” mumbled Sung yeol as he squinted his eyes while looking straight at the younger. “Sung Jongie! What are you doing here so early??” asked Sung yeol enthusiastically his sleepiness was gone.

“I… uh… had some things to fix.” Sung Jong smiled sheepishly. “How about you hyung? I didn’t expect for you to be here this early.”

“I always come at this hour.” Sung Yeol explained while sitting next to the younger boy. “It’s boring at my house so I just come here earlier than anybody.”

“Don’t you get sleepy hyung?”

“I do, which is why I just catch some more sleep in the classroom.” Sung Yeol then looked straight at Sung Jong. “Neh Jongie? Can I sleep with you?”

“Wha?!?” exclaimed Sung Jong blushing bright red and backing away from Sung Yeol.

“Wait!!” Sung Yeol cried blushing red after realizing what he just said. “Let me rephrase that! I mean can I sleep on your lap? Please? Being sleepy makes me say weird things.”

“Oh.” the younger one said after a minute. “I guess it’s fine hyung.”

“Really??” cried the chodding as Sung Jong patted his lap. The elder then happily laid his head on the younger’s lap. “You’re really warm Jongie.” were Sung Yeol’s last words before drifting off into a sweet slumber.

 

After a few minutes more Sung Gyu came through the gates and was ready to wake Sung Yeol up if Sung Jong didn’t put his finger atop his lips signaling for his brother to be quiet, which Sung Gyu grudgingly obliged.

“Here’s your money.” Sung Gyu said as he handed over Sung Jong’s forgotten lunch money.

“Thanks hyung.” smiled the younger Lee.

“Hmm…” Sung Yeol mumbled as he shifted his head and started to open his eyes. "Umma?" mumbled the sleepy boy as he looked at Sung Jong's face.

"Nope," smiled Sung Jong. "It's appa."

"Appa doesn't have an angelic face like that?" laughed Sung Yeol as he touched the younger's face.

"Ahem." Sung Gyu sounded making Sung Yeol sit up right.

"Morning hyung!" cried Sung Yeol. "Would you look at the time! Let's go to class Jongie!" he then grabbed the younger's hand then sprinted to their classroom leaving his Sung Gyu out in the courtyard.

Upon entering their classroom the duo was out of breath and clutching their fast pacing heart. They soon fell sitting on the floor as they laughed at what they just did.

"Gyu-hyung would kill us because of you!" Sung Jong laughed while playfully punching the elder's arm.

 

The rest of the morning was then spent by Sung Yeol sleeping at the desk next to Sung Jong and the latter waiting patiently for others to arrive. Well he was waiting patiently until he remembered about Myung Soo's notebook which made him wait nervously.

He was actually thinking about taking back the paper he wrote on but everytime he would get up a classmate of theirs would enter and ruin his chance. That little routine kept going until finally, Myung Soo entered the classroom making Sung Jong hide his face in his hands and pretend to sleep.

Myung Soo's eyes were frantically scanning room once he entered.

'Where the hell could it be?!?' thought Myung Soo as he looked through out the room when suddenly, his eyes fell atop his desk locked onto his blue composition notebook. 'I thought I lost this!!' he thought as he took hold of his beloved notebook then started to flip through it only to let a piece of white paper fall to his foot.

"What's this?" said the kingka as he picked up the piece of paper.

 

♫♪ geuriwo geuriwo niga nomuna geuriwoso bogosiposo [I miss you, I miss you, because I miss you so much I long for you]
jongmal-lor-itgosipji anaso [Because I really didn't want to forget you]
nol dasi butjapgo siposo [Because I want to hold onto you again]
jigeum nomuna nan niga geuriwo [Right now, I miss you so much]♪♫

If you don’t like what I added then you could just throw this paper ^^

 

“Wow!” whispered Myung Soo to himself. To be honest he didn’t like how he just repeated the chorus at the end but he was so sleepy when he wrote this so he just ended it like that. but now, this mysterious person just added to his song, and his words were perfect!

He then looked around the room to see if anyone would be a candidate in writing this wonderful addition to his song but no one seems to act suspicious. But he was determined to find out who the mysterious writer was and he had the perfect plan for it.

 

The day passed quickly for everyone and not a single mishap happened which was a new record for Woolim High.

“Let’s go home Jongie~” Dong Woo said in a sing-song voice. “We need to upload more of your songs! Your fans are getting restless.”

“Don’t talk about that in school hyung!” whispered Sung Jong flustered.

They then started to walk out of the room but Sung Jong stopped midway looking at a single direction.

“You go ahead hyung.” Sung Jong said suddenly making Dong Woo look at him skeptically. “Just wait for me by the door hyung. I’ll just be quick.”

“Ok then.” smiled Dong Woo as he made his way out of the room.

 

Sung Jong then walked cautiously onto Myung Soo’s desk, where once again the elder’s notebook was left. He then went to the last written page and was surprised to see that the addition he did was written onto the notebook and the song was now entitled ‘I Miss You feat. anonymous’. Sung Jong was quiet shocked that Myung Soo wrote that Feat. Part but nonetheless he was happy. He was going to leave like that with a smile on his face if he did not notice the new lyrics at the next page.

♫♪ah neen gul mwon gah teuk byul han mom [I don’t mind a little something extra]
(ah neen gul ah neen gul) [(no no)]
geu ree so shim ha geh soom jee ma ra [so, don’t hide so timidly]
ah neen gul nuh eh soo soo han mom [I don’t mind you being casual]
(ah neen gul mat neun gul) [(no yes)]
geh sok jee kyuh bo go ee suh neunn deh [I kept watching out for you]

soom gi ji ahn I do [I don’t hide I do]
gam chu jeen ahn na I do [I don’t hide it I do]
ee jen pi ha jeen ahn na [Now I don’t avoid it]
(gi da ryuh) ee jae neun nae ga gal tae nee [(wait) Now, I’ll go to you]
(nal bwa) ee jae neun nae cha rae nee kah [(Look at me) Now, it’s my time]
nuh man kwen chan da myun [only if you’re okay with it]

nah eh geh mat kyuh nee mom eh nok ah deul keh [Leave it to me, I’ll melt your heart]
mat kyuh nee mom eh juh juh deul keh [Leave it to me, I’ll wet your heart]
neul gyut teh boo neun ba ram ee dweh uh jul keh [I’ll be the wind blowing by your side]
nah eh keh mat kyuh gyuh geu reh jul reh [Leave it to me, that way I’ll give it to you] ♪♫

Write with me anonymous ^^

Sung Jong was taken aback by the last words. Did Myung Soo know? He wrote anonymous so he couldn’t possibly know it was him. But Myung Soo was personally asking for him to write with him. Well it seemed personally even though it was only written on a piece of paper. So without really thinking it through Sung Jong took the blue notebook words already forming in his head an a big amile was on his face.

 

When Dong Woo and Sung Jong reached the latter’s house they instantly went to the younger’s room and Dong Woo was instantly in front of the computer.

“Neh Jongie?” asked Dong Woo not really looking at his friend. “What song should I upload?”

“Any hyung~” replied Sung Jong also not paying attention to his friends as he scribbled and erased words onto a piece of paper.

“What are you writing? New lyrics? Can I see?” asked Dong Woo after finally noticing the hard at work Sung Jong.

“You can’t hyung!” cried Sung Jong panicking while hugging the notebook. “It’s still not finish so you still can’t look at it.” he then stuck a tongue out at Dong Woo then went to back to work.

“Eh, I bet it’ll be a great song anyway.” smiled Dong Woo then went back to what he was doing previously. “I think I’ll upload Built Stars.”

 

The next day Sung Jong got up extra early again. Sung Gyu just got out of the shower when he left.

He quickly got to school so that he could quietly place his hyung’s notebook at the same pace he left the day before. But apparently he wasn’t cautious or quiet enough.

“Boo.” whispered someone into Sung Jong’s ear making the younger jump in fear toppling the desk over.

“Please don’t hurt me!” cried Sung Jong while covering his ears and slightly shaking.

“I’m not gonna hurt you Jong-ah.” replied the man as warm hands grabbed Sung Jong by the shoulders to stop him from shaking and to turn him around. Sung Jong was now facing the stranger with his eyes completely shut but his body began to relax. “It’s me, Myung Soo.”

“Myung Soo-hyung?” whispered Sung Jong as he peeked through one eye. “God hyung! You could have scared the life out of me!” cried Sung Jong.

“Sorry,” Myung Soo said sheepishly. “I just had a sudden urge to do it.”

“What are you doing here this early hyung?”

“I should ask you the same question.” Myung Soo replied with a smirk.

“I… uh… forgot something yesterday.” Sung Jong stuttered.

“Really?” Myung Soo said as he bent down to grab his fallen notebook and fix the table with the process. “Are you sure it’s not to return this?”

“Oh. Look a notebook. I didn’t notice that before.” Sung Jong lied badly avoiding eye contact with his hyung.

“Has anyone told you that you at lying Sung Jong?”

“Everyone I lie to.” mumbled the younger while looking down on the floor. “Are you mad hyung?”

“Why would I be mad?” asked the elder.

“I peeked through it without your permission,” started Sung Jong while pouting.

“I’m actually very thankful that you looked through it Sung Jong.” smiled the other. “If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t finish that song.”

“Do you really think it’s good hyung?”

“It was exactly what I was thinking of.” Myung Soo explained. “But I just couldn’t find the right words at that time.”

“I’m glad I could help you hyung.” Sung Jong replied giving him a huge smile.

“So…” started Myung Soo slightly embarrassed as he sat down on his chair. “What song did you like the most?”

“Hmmm…” mused Sung Jong as he sat at the chair in front of Myung Soo. “I guess it would be Voice of My Heart.”

“Voice of My Heart,” started Myung Soo pretending to think. “Which one is that?”

“You know,” replied Sung Jong. “The one that goes:” and he began to sing.

♫♪na sori eobsi bulleobonda geudae jigeum [I call out without sound]
gieokhamyeo bulleobonda geudae [I call out remembering you]
ijeuryeogo noryeokhaedo geudae [I try forgetting you]
nae mam gatji anheungeol almyeonseodo [knowing you don’t share my feelings]
♪♫

“Wow.” Myung Soo said utterly amazed while clapping his hands softly. “I didn’t know you had such an angelic voice Jongie.”

“What are you saying hyung?” Sung Jong said blushing furiously. “Anyone could sing like that. I’m not that amazing.”

“You’re wrong Jongie.” Myung Soo said as he grabbed Sung Jong’s hand then placed it atop his heart. “The way you sang it was just amazing. My heart only beats like this whenever the singer sings with emotions.”

Sung Jong was now bright red and the gaze that Myung Soo was giving him now didn’t help.

“I want you to meet my mom Jongie.” stated Myung Soo making the younger’s eyes grow big and his face even redder, if that was possible. “That sounded weird huh? What I mean is I want you to meet my mom cause the reason I write lyrics is because she’s blind which is why he has a hard time supplying the words for his beautiful piano compositions. But my singing ability isn’t that great so I was wondering if you could sing for him Jongie?”

“I’d love to hyung,” smiled Sung Jong. “but you’d have to let go of my hand first.”

“Oh.” Myung Soo exclaimed turning a little pink as he let go of the others hand. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s,” started Sung Jong while fidgeting with the hem of his shirt not daring to look Myung Soo in the eye. “It’s fine hyung.”

 

Unbeknownst to the two inside the classroom an early rising chodding was outside the door watching their little interaction with a heavy heart.

 


 

UPDATE ^^ I don't know... I just felt like it kekeke~

is the pace of the story going to fast or what??

I was planning to say this in the last chapter but forgot to do it ("-_-) luckily VipAplusInspirt21 reminded me ^^

if you want to suggest songs then you are free to do so ^^ I sometimes get inspiration for whatever happens through the songs I use =)) but I can't promise that I'll use all of the songs you suggest >_<

 

o0saranglove0o: of course you're important to me ^^ [kekeke~ I sound so cheezy] yes Myungie writes lyrics too, Myung Soo is just that talented LOL

LeeTacyeon: wether it's INFINITE or MBLAQ's Sesame Player it's just effing funny LOL

VipAplusInspirt21: I am planning for Gyu to find out... cause I can totally see his reaction XD and yes ^^ you may suggest songs if you'd like ^^

SilverSea_SpiritStar: thank you for waiting patiently ^^

InfiniteYunJaeLove: the KPop hole is a very fun place to be ^^ [I know since I'm still stuck in here LOL] and I'm glad you also shared INFINITE corrupted your sister ^^ I also corrupted my friends and a few months later my friend was the one forcing me to buy the First Invasion album with her LOL [my country just got the First Invasion album a few weeks ago so yeah... ("-_-)]

mar1adyve5sa: I want to watch the drama too >.< I hope it airs soon!

nguyenamyblob: Sung Yeollie is just so lavable like that ^^

sungkyu: I also love a childish Sung Yeol ^^ and heres an update ^^