Bonus Track (The Day WooGyu Became Official)

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

The following day at the Lee household Sung Gyu was staring at the Chocolate Flourless cake that Sung Jong brought home from the cafe yesterday. The small eyed hyung was about to cut a slice if not for his dongsaeng who slapped his hand away.

"Why won't you let me eat this cake Jongie?" Sung Gyu whined as he rubbed his hand.

"You can eat it later at the party." Sung Jong replied as he texted someone on his phone.

"Oh." Sung Gyu said a bit surprised at his brother's words. "What party?"

Sung Jong then gave his hyung an 'Are-You-Serious' look which Sung Gyu responded with a 'Yes-I-Am' nod.

"It's for Woo Hyun-hyung's birthday party." Sung Jong said dead pan.

Sung Gyu literally felt his world crash around him as he heard his dongsaeng's words. He pinched himself to see if he was dreaming but it stinged so he was awake. He looked around for cameras just in case he was being pranked or something but he saw none meaning this was absolute reality.

"Don't tell me you forgot hyung." Sung Jong said.

Sung Gyu couldn't answer because he did forget. Who could blame him though? The school was getting ready for its 100th year anniversary and its school festival next week and him being the Student Council President and Music Club's President just added more work on him. But still! How could he forget his best friend and almost lover's birthday?!?

Yes. Almost lover. After his little kiss with Woo Hyun in Christmas Sung Gyu could not deny anymore that he also likes his cheezy best friend. But the thing is Sung Gyu still doesn't know what to call the two of them. Sure they went out on things that you could call dates but no one actually officially mentioned that they're lovers. The things they do now seems like the ordinary things they did befor the snow kiss, the only difference is that Sung Gyu doesn't pull away anymore from Woo Hyun's skinship.

'Wait!' Sung Gyu screamed in his head. 'I should be worrying about what to get Hyunnie than worry about our status!'

"Are you okay hyung?" Sung Jong said since Sung Gyu has been debating with himself in silence for more than 5 minutes now. "Gyu Gyu-hyungie~"

"Jongie." Sung Gyu suddenly said startling the owner of the name a bit. "What time is the party?"

"6pm."

Sung Gyu looked at the clock. It was 12:13 now giving him at least 6 hours to find a gift. He then stood up, grabbed a jacket then went out the door saying he'll be back before the party.

 

Sung Gyu went straight to the mall to search for something to give to Woo Hyun.

'A toy? No that's too childish even for Hyun. Clothes? He already has lots of those. Cologne? Nah, I like how he smells now. Cosmetics? NO! His room is already a mess with those.' Sung Gyu kept thinking as he passed shop after shop. "Aish." he hissed under his breath. What the hell do you give to someone who practically has everything?!?

He was on the verge of giving up and not showing himself to Woo Hyun for the next three years if not for the jewelry store that caught his attention. He entered the shining – it was literally shining, the lights made the diamonds and silver glisten so much – blue store then headed straight for the counter.

There under the glass were two simple silver bracelets. One had the words ‘Reach for the stars’ engraved while the other said ‘Wish upon a star’ it completely reminded him of his own Namstar. He immediately asked the lady to wrap up the ‘Reach for the stars’ one since the saying suited Woo Hyun better.

“Miss,” Sung Gyu said as the lady wrapped both bracelets into an elegant blue box. “I’m only buying the ‘Reach for the stars’ bracelet.”

“I’m sorry sir,” the lady replied. “But this is a set bracelet one of them doesn’t leave with the other.”

“Oh.” Sung Gyu said. He just nods at the lady then looks at his watch it was already 5:15 he needed to hurry home before Woo Hyun arrives. He wonders what he’ll do with the other bracelet though?

 

Once he entered his house he was met by their school friends and a cheerfully decorated house. There were Doo Joon, Dong Woon, Chul Young, Gun Woo, Jia, Hyo Rin, Ki Seop and lots more proving Woo Hyun’s popularity in the school.

 “Hyung!” cried Sung Jong followed by Hoya and Dong Woo along with that Sung yeol kid and the silent one. What was his name again? Oh yeah! Myung Soo. “Woo Hyunnie-hyungs already outside so come on! It won’t be a surprise if we don’t hide!”

Sung Gyu was then dragged behind a couch along with Sung Jong and Sung Yeol the lights were turned of and then they were enveloped in darkness. They heard the door click open and then soon enough it was the light switch that clicked, signaling that Woo Hyun came in making them jump out and shout Happy Birthday to the unknowing celebrant.

“Happy Birthday Namstar!” they all chorused making Woo Hyun laugh.

“Traitors!” Woo Hyun jokingly accused a grinning Dong Woon and Chul Young. “I told you to warn me if there’s gonna be a surprise something for me!” his eyes then trailed on two Sung Gyu’s smiling face. “Oh My Gyu!” cried Woo Hyun as he hugged the hamster look alike. “Did you do this all for me?”

“Actually Sung Jong was the one who planned all this.” Sung Gyu replied with a force smile as a lump of guilt formed in his throat and he could hear giggles which he swears were from Jessica and Sunny.

“Oh my lovely dongsaeng!” cried Woo Hyun as he hugged Sung Jong but quickly pulled away. “I would love to hug you more if not for the death glares I am getting from those two gentlemen behind you.”

Sung Jong looked behind him and he just saw Myung Soo and Sung Yeol quickly avert their gaze to the wall of the house, he looked at Dong Woo and Hoya but they just shrugged in confusion but you could see the amusement in their eyes so Sung Jong just let it drop.

“Anyways,” Sung Jong started as he smiled at Woo Hyun. “Enjoy the party hyung.”

Woo Hyun did enjoy. It was one of the best birthdays he had and he received lots of awesome gifts too, but he hasn’t received the particular gift that he’s been waiting for. Actually by the end of the party he didn’t see Sung Gyu anymore, so once all the gusts filed out and Sung Jong went upstairs to prepare for bed he finally caught Sung Gyu’s silhouette outside the garden.

“Sung Gyu~” Woo Hyun cheerfully greeted as he went out to his beloved Gyu. “What are you doing here all alone?”

Sung Gyu didn’t reply though and just gave Woo Hyun the box that had his present inside. “Happy Birthday.” Sung Gyu smiled as he looked at Woo Hyun enthusiastically open the box.

“So cool!” cried Woo Hyun as he examined the bracelets. “But why are there two?”

“It’s a paired bracelet,” Sung Gyu exclaimed. “They can’t be separated so they have to be bought together.”

“They can’t be separated huh,” Woo Hyun mused. “So which one do you intend to be mine?”

“The one that says ‘Reach for the stars’.” Sung Gyu explained and Woo Hyun immediately wore it on his left wrist.

“So this one,” the celebrant started as he grabbed the other bracelet that says 'Wish upon a star' then placed it on Sung Gyu’s own left wrist. “Is yours.”

“Why?”

“They won’t be separated right? Just like us.” Woo Hyun grinned. He then held Sung Gyu’s left hand with his own. “I love you.”

Sung Gyu was a bit taken a back but nonetheless smiled as he felt their already steady relationship be officiated. “I love you too.”

Woo Hyun then gently pressed his lips against Sung Gyu and the other didn’t wait a heartbeat to reciprocate it. Woo Hyun smiled into their kiss thinking that only the stars in the sky were watching them, but actually a certain dongsaeng was watching from the window of his room with a smile on his face wondering when he could find a love like that.

 


 

still no individual comment replies for this one T^T individual comments would be resumed by the next chapter and will start from all the comments on this chapter ^^ sorry! so here's an Author rambling for all of you instead ^^

who wouldn't want to be in that cafe?? You can see Sung Jong in a dress, Hoya and Dong Woo will cook for you nd the rest of Infinite will entertain you (*◕௰◕) and not to mention those delicious cakes! (๑´ڡ`๑) I would seriously be a regular customer there ^^ and of course Myungie was the one who offered to sing with Jongie (◍'౪`◍) you all know that this will end with MyungJong but Sung Yeol will play an important part in Sung Jong's life which no one can replace (Oゝω・O) so don't worry about Yeollie since he'll still be with Sung Jong in a way (´∀`●)

I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!! (*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*) school's certainly being a that is slowly killing me (☍﹏⁰) [I swear that college is actually an excuse to lessen the earth's population (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)]

I swear that in summer, which starts at the last week of March in my country, my life would be dedicated to writing (●ゝω・)b my summer schedule would be something like this:

Monday=Voice of the Heart, Tuesday=Chained Destiny, Wednesday=The "Bridge", Thursday=temporary title Cheating Death [Coming Soon~], Friday=Coming Soon~, Saturdays and Sundays would be for typing and gathering of ideas [or maybe another story kekeke~] MyungJong's Dictionary would be updated whenever ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ PS: by the next letter of MyungJong's Dictionary I will have a special announcement (。◝‿◜。)

anyways thank you for reading this nonsensical rambling of mine ٩(๑>◡<๑)۶ and since we're all in different timezones I will end this rambling,ike this:

ヽ(≧ω≦){☆good★morning☆}(≧ω≦)/

d(*ゝω・*)【゜+..+゜good afternoon゜+..+゜】(*・ω・*)b

☆彡(ノ^ ^)ノ ☆ good night ☆ ヘ(^ ^ヘ)☆彡

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆