Track 1

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: the lyrics used for this chapter is When the Door Closes by B2ST's DongWoon and DooJoon. I did not write it nor did I translate it! ^^ listen to it here

 


 

Lee Sung Jong was a bubbly 18-years-old boy, well at least he was bubbly to the people close to him. He wasn’t really the most confident person, he could easily talk to other people but in front of a whole crowd was just impossible for the feminine boy. Maybe being forced to play the princess parts when he was young even though he was a boy led to his shyness or maybe being compared to his beloved Sung Gyu-hyung made his confidence drop or maybe Woo Hyun-hyung took all of his confidence which is now why the older boy is overflowing with it.

Sung Jong laughed at the last thought. His hyung maybe overconfident but at least he backed up what he said thought Sung Jong as he bit the end part of his pen. Pen? Why was he holding a pen? Oh yeah! He was writing the lyrics for a piano composition he wrote last night.

 

♪♫Maeumi yakhaejyeoseo [My heart has become weak] Dasi neol japgi jeone [Before I can be with you again]
Nunmul heullil nal boji anke [So that you, won’t see me while my tears come out]
Doraboji malgoga[Please don’t look back and just go]♫♪

 

‘There!’ thought Sung Jong as he finished writing. ‘Maybe I could just finish it by repeating the chorus again.’

‘Now all I have to do is to play it.’ Sung Jong thought as he sat in front of the piano and let his delicate fingers lay on top of the ivory keys.

♪♫Majimak insal naege geonnegi jeone [Before saying your last farewell to me]
Aju jamkkanman meomchwoseo nal bomyeo useojwo [Please stop for just a moment, and look at me while smiling]
Jamsinama naege bicheul jun nege [Stay for just a bit, you who had given me light to me]
Kkeuchirado nunmul ttawin boigi sirheoseo na [Even if it’s the end, I don’t want to show you my tears so]♫♪ 

He then stopped playing and singing altogether as he looked at the lyrics. Suddenly a person who was watching him for a while spoke up.

“Why’d you stop playing Jongie?” asked the person behind him making Sung Jong drop the lyrics in shock.

“Gyu-hyung!” cried the startled boy as he clutched his chest. “You scared me!”

“Sorry Jongie,” laughed his brother as he came over to help the other fix the fallen papers. “Dong Woo sent me over to come and fetch you but when I heard you playing I couldn’t bring myself to stop you. So why did you stop?”

“Well,” started Sung Jong. “The next part is kinda hard to sing solo since this is a duet.”

“I bet it would sound great even if only one person is singing, especially if the composer himself sang it.” smiled Sung Gyu.

“Yeah right,” laughed Sung Jong shakily as he blushed lightly. “Besides, I wrote this for you and Woo Hyun-hyung to sing together.”

“You actually wrote an incredible song for that guy?!?” Sung Gyu said dumbstruck. “Just a little more and his head won’t fit through that door anymore!”

Sung Jong laughed at his brother’s exaggeration “At least it’s not baseless confidence hyung.”

“I don’t care! As long as he stops touching me in places I should not be touched!” exclaimed his hyung.

“Sure sure hyung.” Sung Jong said. He knew that Woo Hyun wasn’t just playing around with his hyung unlike what Sung Gyu says. Woo Hyun really does like Sung Gyu and Sung Jong knows that the feeling is obviously mutual for the latter. “Why did you come to me again hyung?”

“Oh yeah!” Sung Gyu said his eyes instantly turning into upside down U’s as he smiled his famous eye smile. “Come on. Dong Woo wants to show you something.”

 

When they got to Sung Gyu’s room Dong Woo along with Hoya and Woo Hyun were there while staring at the computer. When they got inside Sung Jong couldn’t help but get freaked out by his hyungs’ smile.

“What?” asked Sung Jong and the three he asked just looked at each other until Dong Woo spoke up.

“I win the bet Sung Jongie~” said Dong Woo in a sing-song voice.

“What bet?” asked Sung Jong a little confused.

“The bet that I could get you a thousand hits over night.” Dong Woo said with a triumphant smirk.

“There’s no way you won that bet!!” exclaimed the younger.

“Why don’t you look and see Jongie?” interjected Hoya.

Sung Jong reluctantly went to the computer screen and was dumbfounded at what he saw. The blog that his hyung did that featured his self written songs had over 15,000 views and 13,967 of those viewers followed him instantly!

“If you think that’s amazing just read the comments below.” smiled Woo Hyun as Sung Jong let his eyes wander to the downer part of the page and sure enough there were as much comments as there were followers.

 

LovableAnchovy says: you are AWESOME Angel-sshi ^^

CHICKEN<3 says: your songs are really daebak! keep up the good work d(^^)b

you says: wahhh! I only heard ‘Can U Smile?’ and I’m already a huge fan \(^o^)/ post more songs! *goes to listen to more of your songs*

iloveTURTLES says: the song ‘Amazing’ speaks for itself!!

ForeverAChoding says: Each and every one of your songs made me smile so I hope you could continue writing more songs! I’ll be checking on you every day ^^ [I’m not a stalker so don’t be afraid!]

 

Sung Jong laughed at the comment of the ForeverAChoding one but it was also the most touching he read. He really likes to make people smile so knowing that his songs make even internet strangers smile makes him happy.

“You’re smiling.” teased Dong Woo. “That means that this idea of mine made you happy and is not a waste of time like you said.”

“Which also means that we won the bet.” Hoya proclaimed while flinging an arm around Dong Woo’s shoulder.

“So will you let us continue uploading more of your songs Jongie?” asked his brother.

“Fine.” Sung Jong said a little reluctantly. “As long as only my song’s would be shown and not my face!”

“Aigoo Jongie,” said Woo Hyun. “You should really stop being shy. Just take me for an example.” he was then smacked on the head by Sung Gyu who was hoping that at least some of the idiocy could be smacked out of him.

“Don’t listen to his idiotic words Jongie,” sighed Sung Gyu. “but you should really stop being shy you know.”

“Maybe you could slowly stop your shyness by replying to some of the comments here.” Hoya added helpfully.

“I could reply to comments?” asked the innocent Sung Jong.

“Aish Jongie,” Dong Woo said as he looked at his friend. “You spend WAY too much time in the music room.”

 


 

So what did you guys think about the first chapter?? Was it lame? awesome? or just plain okay?

comment so that I know what you guys thought of it \(^o^)/

and can you guess who the commentors are? ^^ [clue: 2 are in SuJu, 1 in SHINee, 1 is in Infinite & the last one is an AWESOME person kekeke~]