Chapter 21

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

The party seem more wild.

He remembers how his Saturday morning was smooth. Until around three'o clock, his group of friends stormed his house and telling him to dress up for the party that would be starting in four hours.

It took them probably an hour or two maybe more to dress him up because, reason one: Look good for Jaebum, even if the redhead has told them and his lover countless time, Youngjae is perfect. Reason two: Bambam won't stop arguing with Jinyoung on the boy's fashion, plus which type of shoes he should wear. That part was the most difficult since they began attacking one another with insults. Reason three: Well, they got distracted by teasing what might happen at party between Jaebum and Youngjae.

After a wild time of helping each other, they were at the house and the brunette is amazed by how many people and beautiful the house is, excluding the decorations. He was pulled along inside in seconds.

He finds himself in a large bedroom where he sees his beautiful, hot, boyfriend drinking from a red cup. He doesn't understand the laws of science on how his boyfriend can look y just drinking from a cup.

"Great jobs guys. Unite 2Jae and now our party will turn into a sad one bECAUSE WE ARE SINGLE AND LONELY."Jackson said, his word slightly slurred.

"You're drunk already?!"Taehyung shouted and Jackson would whine and hold his empty beer bottle affectionately.

"Hyunwoo and Shiwoo aren't single. They're together, ."Jinyiung says, matter-of-factly.

"WHO YOU CALLING A , ."

"I'm calling the bastard that's yelling a ."Jinyoung bitterly said.

"WHAT? WHERE'S THE BAST—"Jackson stopped talking and upon comprehension on Jinyoung's statement and that he was the only one screaming on the top of his lungs."YAH!"

Jackson got up and scurried over to Jinyoung but Jaebum stuck his foot out purposely. This resulted in the Chinese male to trip into Jungkwan and Mark's arms. Both boys who were talking nicely got attacked by a falling Jackson.

Laughter erupted from everyone in the room.

"You guys are rude as hell."Jackson whined and curled into a ball, trying to seek comfort with his empty beer bottle.

"Oh god, why do we even hang out with him?"Jinyoung sighs.

"The real question is why are we his friends?"Jungkwan corrects the other male who nods and hums in agreement.

Youngjae watched the other boys interact and get settled easily. He's somehow amazed at how they're much more different than he expected when partying. They aren't wilding to the point where they're fighting nor being a drunk .

But what he sees right now is better. They were themselves, drinking and throwing insults around. Just what they would normally do minus the beverages that could change them in seconds.

"You guys don't go crazy downstairs?"Youngjae inquired to Hyunwoo who sits down besides him, holding a bag of chips. The other male grins and shakes his head.

"No. We only do that when three-fourth of the party people are passed out then we take control. Besides, there's in no point of wasting our time getting arrested. Also, we want to show you what we do instead."Hyunwoo answered and handed him some chips.

"Thanks."Youngjae smiled and began eating with the other older boy who nods. And do their massive conversation starts. They're talking about so much that the brunette can barely keep up. But the one thing he knows for sure is that the way Jaebum is holding him, its making him shiver and blush.

Mark and Jungkwan noticed the changes in the situation between the couple and smirks. Both boys nodded and the blonde haired boy spoke up."Youngjae, can you get something for me?"

Youngjae shrugged and left the room. Jungkwan threw a bottle cap at the redhead who glares. Signaling the getaway, Jaebum understands their intention and he excuses himself.

As the auburn haired male left, everyone stopped talking and began to giggle.

"Ooooh, I wonder what Jaebum and Youngjae are doing outside."Jungkwan sing-sang, that alluring roguish tone of voice ringing in the room.

"Good job Mark-Hyung, Jungkwan-Hyung."Yugyeom comments.

Both boys high-five and decided to play a game amongst themselves. Yugyeom and Bambam stayed out due to Jinyoung warning them of the problem, plus he wants those two sober enough to take some of the drunk idiots home. Shiwoo let the others drink since he was tending to Jackson's crybaby attitude.

Outside where the other party was. . . .

Youngjae was retrieving Mark some snacks and he wondered why he had to get it. But he didn't question the request. He carried the plate of snacks back up the stairs and was stopped by his boyfriend.

Jaebum had gotten out the bathroom to fix his hair but when he met the brunette near the doorway, he flashes the boy a small smile. Youngjae doesn't know that his mind was naughty.

"Youngj—"

Jaebum couldn't finish his sentence because the younger boy had shoved him in the bathroom and shut the door completely. Hearing the lock of the door, the redhead feels like something rather, intriguing will happen.

The brunette grabs the auburn haired male and both initiates in a rough and heated kiss. Youngjae can taste the left-over alcohol on Jaebum's lips and tongue. He doesn't know if the remaining beverage was tainting his mind or it was just him doing what needed to be done.

Pulling away for some air, the older boy switches their positions and corners the younger boy against the sink. The brunette opens his mouth, letting his boyfriend's tongue meet his in a tangled mess.

Moans and grunts were just echoing in the bathroom but no one can hear it due to the blasting music except the two lovers. Jaebum lifted Youngjae onto the sink and the brunette wraps his legs around him, pulling him closer.

"What's with you baby?"The redhead mummers to his young lover. His lips were ghosting over the swollen red lips and the brunette's ear, leaving soft kisses along his jaw.

"I hate that you're so good-looking and you're always tempting me to do things."Youngjae answers softly, his soft brown optics finding profound passion in those dark orbs before him.

Jaebum faintly laughs and kisses his neck, causing the younger boy to whine. Seeing the brunette's pout made the redhead pull at his cheeks with a smirk.

Before they can kiss again, Youngjae's phone rang and the brunette sighs deeply. Taking it out his pocket, he sees its his mother. The older boy takes notice of the caller ID and nods his head,"Answer it. It could be important."

Answering it, he hears his mother's frantic voice,"Mom? Are you okay?"

"Youngjae-ah, honey, we need to go meet your sister at the hospital."

Youngjae looks at Jaebum, his eyes widening. The older redhead tilts his head in confusion and waits for the next few sentences.

"A-alright mom. I'll have someone bring me."

Hanging up, he looks at his boyfriend with fearful concern written all over his demeanor. The auburn haired male caress his cheeks and waits for the young boy to speak up.

"Hyung, I need to go home."Youngjae says.

Jaebum blinks and grabs his boyfriend hands. Exiting the bathroom, they walk in the room where their friends were and sees a disaster. And they were gone for a few minutes.

Jackson is lying on the bed, with empty beer bottles and kissing each of them. Yugyeom and Bambam are staring in disbelief at their hyungs, but their eyes seem unfocused. Shiwoo is trying to keep Taehyung from jumping out the damn window because he assumes he can fly with his alien family. Jungkwan is drinking his eighth bottle and Mark is trying snatch it away so he can drink it also. Jinyoung and Hyunwoo are arguing who can win a bet.

"YAH."Jaebum shouted and everyone looks back at the couple, their eyes trying to express their non-existent innocence."What the is going on? Why is none of you bastard sober? I thought two of you would not drink and drive some of us home?!"

"WHY THE ARE YOU YELLING AT US DAD. JESUS. WE ARE NOT KIDS."Jungkwan shouted out of nowhere at Jaebum who's scolding them. The redhead deeply sighs and grabs Shiwoo violently to the point where Taehyung is nowhere near the open window.

Taehyung lands on Jackson who's trying to kick him off the bed. Mark is giggling at the events unfolding. The redhead pulls Shiwoo and Youngjae to the door.

"If anyone ask, tell them I'm taking—"

"Hell no JB. You're drunk still."Shiwoo interupts.

"What the hell, no I'm not."Jaebum hisses but when Youngjae and Shiwoo looks directly in his dark orbs, they can see his dialects hardly focused. The brunette felt bad for not realizing that his own boyfriend was drunk.

"But—"

"It's alright. I don't want you to get hurt. Just stay here. I'll let Shiwoo-Hyung drive me back."Youngjae insisted and gives Jaebum a sweet kiss on the cheeks. The redhead pouts and again, the brunette kisses his lips and walks out the house with Shiwoo.

Jaebum sighs and walks up the stairs and returns to the chaotic room where Taehyung is ranting like a madman about life and how much he wanted to drop out. And so, the whole night was a major blur of noises and scent of alcohol.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

see you in a few chapters guys and check out my new book Violent too lmao

triple update tho