Chapter 15

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

credits to @byunnamja for this part aka the yj seducing jb
also read the A/N too
It's important
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

'God, I ing hate him. What is his problem. What does he want. Ugh, he's such a damn boy.'Youngjae's mind angrily said and he just exhales deeply, trying to ignore Jaebum's plead.

Eventually, he stopped and a new emotion coursed through his anatomy. The redhead stopped his strides and quirk a brow at why the brunette just paused. Slowly, a smirk etched on the younger's lips, but Jaebum couldn't see it.

Pulling an irritated expression, the brunette turned to face the older boy.

"If you want to make me less mad, buy me bubble tea."Youngjae declared.

". . . .So demanding aren't you Choi?"Jaebum commented and all the young boy can do is smile half-heartedly and walk across the street to the Bubble Tea store. The redhead shakes his head and follows after.

When they're inside the building, it's clustered with people and he has to stick close to Jaebum now. And it also gives him ideas on how to get his revenge. The duo began to walk in more but seeing how some people were bumping into one another, he took that to his advantage.

Pretending that someone collided into him, he tripped backwards and landed against Jaebum's chest, his hands sliding against the redhead's inner thighs deliberately. The older boy could only tense up at the touch and he looks down, but Youngjae just has no clue.

"Why are you staring at me as if I did something?"Youngjae said.

"Uh. . . ."The redhead stuttered but decided against it and pulled the brunette along to the a different cashier line. Youngjae is holding his laughter at how the auburn haired male expresses his emotions too easily.

They finally made it to the front of the line and the younger boy allowed the redhead to order for him and so Jaebum began. He sounded serene but when Youngjae dropped his hands near a certain part of the older boy's body, he immediately stopped talking.

He snapped his head towards the young and innocent looking brunette who was dazing off, both hands near his sides as he carelessly swayed them around. Jaebum clench his jaw and grabbed Youngjae's wrist, in hoping to stop him.

The brunette turns away and smirks victoriously.

'Oh, he is so into it.'The young boy thought and chuckled to himself.

They received their bubble tea and left the shop to get some fresh air since it was cramped inside and no spots. Before Youngjae could taste his Bubble Tea, Jaebum held it out his reach making the boy frown.

"What now?"

"You wanna tell me what you've been doing these past minutes?"The redhead asked, demanding for an answer as he stared deeply into those soft brown orbs.

Youngjae smirks and steps closer,"Are you trying to imply I'm doing something to you? That I'm trying to what, get your attention?"

"It kinda seems like it. . . ."

"Or are you sure it's not one of your dirty fantasies?"

The auburn haired male blushes in embarrassment and as he was off-guard, the brunette snatched his Bubble Tea from the older boy's hand, that smirk still playing on his face.

"You frustrate me too much."Jaebum hisses, but it's not a scornfully way, but rather a passionate manner that makes Youngjae smile secretly.

• — • 〈Note: I was listening to Talk Love by K.Will during this part, do iT FAM〉

Night came fast and both males were walking down the streets and admiring the scenery. They even discussed about Jaebum's test and Youngjae was proud to hear about it. Checking the time, both knew they had to return home.

But did they really wanted to end such a fun and memorable date?

They were at the STOP sign where they first met earlier that day. Jaebum felt something in him to do something he knew he'd get punch for. Possibly hated for eternity. But it's worth it, right?

"Hey Youngjae."Jaebum calls out to the brunette who's lost deep in his thoughts. When the redhead turns to face the younger, Youngjae is already looking sincerely at him which causes his heart to accelerate.

"Youngjae. . . .I want to apologize."

"What for?"The brunette queries, confused at his sudden statement. The auburn haired male sighs and responds softly,"For leaving you alone since middle school over some girl that we knew wasn't going to be relevant in our future life. . . ."

The younger boy blinks and tries to not those memories flood his mind as he stares deeply at the older boy before him. Because hearing those words and staring at the boy in front of him, it keeps remaining him of why they actually broke away.

But they wouldn't listen till now.

"And I'm sorry for fighting with you. Hurting you mostly. I bet you suffered a lot ever since we stopped interacting."

"Honestly. . . .I'm kind of over it and it's almost half my fault. . . ."Youngjae whispers, eyeing the ground because there's a glint in the redhead eyes that makes him nervous."I kind of separated from you is because. . . ."

"What?"

"I—."The brunette is blushing but he feels like tears will stream down his face. Biting his bottom lip, the younger boy inhales sharply,"I realized if I confessed, I'd lose you. I rather not hurt you with my words so I did it with my actions instead."

He feels a warm hand touch his cheeks and he looks up to see Jaebum much more closer. The older redhead sighs softly and Youngjae holds his wrist and finds comfort by his touch.

"I'm sorry. I hope today makes up for all our mistakes. . . .Unless you want more. Then I don't mind."Jaebum whispers, his face dangerously close and the brunette feels hot all over and he can't find the strength to move away.

"Jaebum, I—"

"I know. . . .I can see the answers through your eyes."

"But—"

"Shut up Youngjae. . . ."

And finally, their lips meet in a gentle way. And Youngjae swears he can feel the affection and sweetness through their kiss. Who knew his first kiss with Jaebum could make him go wild and shy in seconds. Jaebum has never felt lips so soft and addicting. And he can actually sense the same emotions.

They parted for a breath and before words can escape the brunette's lips, the redhead is already capturing those lips in another blissful kiss that takes all the air from his lungs. It's warm, tingly, and melts him so much that he grabs a hold of the older boy's shirt.

"Jaebum, will you—"

"Do I got to kiss you a million time to shut you the hell up? Because I don't mind kissing you all day."The auburn haired male states and stares down at younger brunette who is trying to find words.

More kisses are shared and both never felt so satisfied in their entire life in years.

"Um, I think we should just go home now. . .Just to kiss somewhere else. . . "Youngjae says softly.

"Why?"

"JB, we're in public."The young brunette hisses and tries to hide his red face. The redhead looks around and shrugs. It's not like anyone was watching them or anything. Well maybe a few.

"Seriously? You're that shy? I don't care Youngjae."

"Jae—"He couldn't scold the older boy because Jaebum had shut him up kissing him for the twelfth time? Who knows. Both weren't keeping count because they were too into each other to care.

"I love you Youngjae, so don't worry. And I already know. You kinda make it obvious. . ."Jaebum grins.

"I hate you for knowing how much I love you all these years."Youngjae says against the redhead's lips and he could feel that arrogant smirk but he makes no comment.

"Come on. I'll walk you home."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Sorry for this terrible chapter
I wrote both new chapters in one day lol

I'll fix any mistakes for chap.14—15

hEY
Did you know this story is ending within six-seven chapters? 
:o

here's the link to my Wattpad, if you wanna see all my other works: 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/YJBGOD