Chapter 2

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Jaebum rubbed his temples and tried to control himself. He was close to murdering Youngjae in cold-blood. 

Was it his fault or Youngjae's that the water spilled over his hard work? Jaebum didn't know but kicked the nearest thing. Which happened to be the wall.

"."Jaebum cursed loudly.

Technically it was Jaebum if you think about it. He did grab the open water bottle and didn't give it back until Youngjae had to do it by force. 

Youngjae is innocent.

Jaebum cursed under his breath and whoever dared approach him, he swears to Buddha and God, he'll murder them. He had returned to the library after sending Youngjae a death glare at his classroom.

He began drying the wet papers and groaned. Some papers ripped easily and he was .99% close to creating havoc. He didn't care about being in detention, cleaning after school, or suspended. But not expelled. 

Jaebum wanted to mess with Youngjae more until they graduate and go their separate ways.

"Yo J—"

"Shut the up."Jaebum hissed and began ordering the papers that were saved and setting them aside. Jackson put a hand to his heart and gasp.

"What's with you?"

"Use your eyes to look."

Jackson was about to retort but he gazed over Jaebum's shoulder and his mouth went to an 'O'. 

"Isn't that like due tomorrow?"

"Noooo Jackson. I thought it was due on the day you'll get a life, of course I'll spend at least five days doing pointless ."Jaebum responded, sarcasm evident in his voice. Jackson rolled his eyes and stood on the opposite side of the table.

"Geez, relax. Who did this? I'll help you—"

"Youngjae."

"Come again?"

"Young. Jae."

Jackson blinked three times and looked between Jaebum and the ruined project before laughing out loud. Jaebum brows twitched at Jackson's reaction. Had he realized he signed his death contract? 

"Youngjae? Your old friend?"Jaebum said nothing."Well, I'm not helping you on this JB. He's yours to take care of."Jackson winked and Jaebum scowled.

"Get out of here before I kill you."

Jackson chuckled and left the library, giggles erupting from him. Jaebum ran his fingers through his hair, wondering on how to explain to his teacher that an idiot ruined his homework.

And finally he did.

• — •

As the final school bell rang, Jaebum ran down the hall towards his last class. He watched all the students file out and suddenly he finally found his objective. Walking up to the male, Jaebum harshly grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him.

"Youngjae!"

Youngjae watched Yugyeom stood frozen on the spot and then trying to push through students to rescue him.

'I'm going to die. I AM SO DEAD.'Youngjae screamed in his head. Students watched as Jaebum dragged the horror-stricken Youngjae towards a classroom.

As Jaebum entered the classroom, he released Youngjae and the younger stumbled. Jaebum expression was grim and deep inside he was enjoying seeing the petrified looking boy.

"Jaebum, what is this about?"

Youngjae twirled and he thanked the heavens for saving his .

"Sir. This little brat."Jaebum said and pointed at Youngjae, making the younger cringe."This brat, was the one that ruined my project."

The teacher turned to Youngjae and the brown haired boy gulped.

"Is this true, Youngjae?"

Youngjae mouth open but nothing came out. He looked at the project on the desk near him. Wet and ripped. Then the teacher. And lastly the furious, slightly smirking Jaebum. 

"W-Well. . .I guess?"

Youngjae mentally facepalm. His answer was so uncertain, he was positive the teacher was going to punish him or make him do Jaebum's project.

"In that case, since this was Jaebum's project and you ruined it."Youngjae bit the inside of his cheeks and Jaebum smirked."I want the both of you to work on this project together in two weeks."

The smirk on Jaebum face instantly disappeared. Youngjae mouth hung.

"Now go before I change my mind and it's due in a week."

Youngjae was heavily breathing and he was the first to escape the room with a dazed Jaebum behind him. As they were in the halls, Youngjae turned to face his old friend.

Youngjae grit his teeth, annoyance evident in his brown optics. Jaebum looked perplexed like he was before. They stared at each other, no words were shared.