Chapter 19

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

The whole group is walking outside. Jaebum, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, and Bambam. They're all messing around and enjoying the serene atmosphere between one another. The seven of them being together was much more fun than being with the others.

"Oh! It's Taehyung!"Jackson announced. Everyone looked where the Chinese male was pointing. Sure enough, a familiar brunette with a square smile was on the other side of the road with some other people.

"Tae!"Jaebum called out.

Taehyung would turned and waved frantically. Pulling his friends across the dangerous streets. Through his rash actions, he got a scolding from Jinyoung and Jimin.

"Ah! Jaebum-Hyung! Minhwa is hosting a party next week. She was wondering if you'll attend. She hadn't gotten to ask you since. . .You know."Taehyung said, wiggling both brows at Youngjae and him.

The whole group knew what the younger boy was indicating and they started cooing. Jaebum hit all of them.

"What a violent father you are. No wonder Yougjae won't let you nut in."Taehyung said, as if it was the most casual thing ever. The others stared at him and the alien of the squad blinked,"What?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG, WHAT THE ."The redhead hollered in embarrassment and chased after the Maknae who ran off. The redhead and brunette were loud and throwing threats around and the whole group followed in pursuit, their voices echoing in ever part of the streets.

After a long time of chasing one another, the whole group decided to sit down and call truce.

"So, you guys going to the party?"Taehyung inquired once more, seeing nods of approval. Youngjae bit his lip in contemplation. He has never been to party in years and he felt like he'll just make it worse.

Hyunwoo motioned the other boys to the different side of the area, letting the two lovebirds converse privately. Seeing the opportunity, the redhead walks over to his boyfriend and wipes away the bangs that cover his sunshine's comportment.

"What is it babe?"Jaebum whispered, his dark orbs filled with concern and care.

"I don't think I will fit in if I go to a party."Youngjae answered faintly, his troubled eyes wandering the ground below, eluding eye-contact with his boyfriend who sensed the insecurity.

"If you feel uncomfortable, I'll stay with you the whole weekend."The auburn haired boy says, ready to change his answer to the party but the brunette pulls him back, his head shaking.

"N-No. You can go. You've been with me too much, I don't want you to miss hanging out with your friends. . ."

"Yah, Choi Youngjae, are you implying you're getting tired of me?"The older boy teased the young boy who blushes in shame and shake his head again.

"It's cool! You can keep him forever Youngjae! We don't need JB."Jungkwan shouts.

"Yeah, who needs JB?"Mark adds.

Jaebum gasp in disbelief at his friends and the boys began to laugh at the diss. Youngjae giggles at their uncivilized manners to the older redhead.

The redhead crosses his arms firmly against his chest and the brunette knows he won't give in no matter what. So he does what he never thought in all his life would.

"I'll go to the party with you."

"WHAT?!"The other boys shouted in unison.

Jaebum blinked and waved his hand in front of his young lover,"Sorry, but is Choi Youngjae home? I don't remember this little baby wanting to leave the house unless it's a date with me or for food."

"Shut up Im."Youngjae hisses playfully. His boyfriend would send him a grin and pulls him towards the larger group.

"Since we're ll here, let's get something to eat guys."Jaebum declared and everyone responded with a nod in agreement. By now the brunette was feeling better about attending the party with his lover. After all, he wouldn't mind seeing how they would act during the party.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Sorry for this
Excuse any mistakes

Taehyung, Jungkwan, Shiwoo, and Hyunwoo are important in the last few chapters