Chapter 20

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Time must've sped up.

The party everyone was planning to attend was just tomorrow and Youngjae felt nervous. He's never been to a party but heard a lot of perturbing stories from it. He rather stray from that wildness and keep to himself.

But Jaebum was there to reassure him nothing horrendous will happen. Except them drinking till they're drunk and probably causing a ruckus and few injures here and there for taking the wrong step.

A deep sigh escape his lips as he watched his friends argue over food and homework. He wasn't particularly paying attention because they were talking too much nonsense by now, plus Jaebum kept playing his hand as he studied.

The brunette turned to his boyfriend and observed how cute and stern-looking the other male was when concentrating on how studies. On instinct, the younger boy would reach up and pull aside his bangs, earning a short glance.

"Thanks,"

"Anytime. . ."Youngjae muttered and laid his head down continuing to watch the auburn haired male continue with his work. It took him about a full minute to comprehend it was silent. Turning, he saw the other boys smirking.

A blush crept on his face an he hisses at them,"What?"

"Oh, you know, nothing. If you wanted more time with Emobum, you can. We'll just be outside the library waiting for you guys to be done."Jungkwan comments.

"I'm not emo!"Jaebum objected and threw Jackson's water bottle at the group, causing the Chinese male to hollered,"YAH! That's my water!"

"Can you guys shut up. It's the library."A new voice interrupted. Jinyoung and Hyunwoo rolled their eyes at the mischievous bunch  before sitting down next to the couple.

• — •

With school ended, everyone was talking about Minhwa's party. Jaebum's other group of friend came over during the last couple minute of their study session and discussed about it. To top that, Minhwa personally met him in the halls and talked to him about her party.

Apparently, she's glad to have him attend. 

He doesn't know if she was faking the kindness or something.

He never told anyone about it.

Jaebum left school early due to some family issues at home and Youngjae was sort of upset since he was anticipating them walking home together but he understands the situation. In the end, Taehyung, Mark, and Jungkwan accompanied him. 

"Guys, can I tell you something?"The brunette spoke up after a conversation about ramen. The three boys nodded and the latter continued,"Minhwa talked to me. . ."

"Oh. I wonder what she said. I mean you and JB are dating."Taehyung said, an annoyed tone laced within his words. Jungkwan scoffed in agreement.

"Jungkwan. Tae. What's  wrong with that? She said she was glad."Youngjae said.

"You haven't met the bit-I mean girl. You remember the day JB tricked you into saying yes?"Youngjae nodded, not apprehending the situation,"You remember the girl that said 'I'm sorry Oppa, good luck' or whatever?"Another nod,"Yeah that was Minhwa."

"What does that mean?"

"She was going to ask him out on a date that time but you came in and snatched JB's heart from her. You can say she wasn't happy but otherwise having her invite you to her party and her talking to you seems odd."Jungkwan says.

"People change guys. Don't be too harsh on her."Youngjae smiles and walks ahead with Taehyung who shares his gummy bears with the brunette, a pleasant smile on their visage.

"Why are you so bothered about Youngjae and Minhwa?"Mark inquired to Jungkwan who remained there with his arms crossed. The other male turned to face the Hyung.

"Because I feel like Youngjae might regret even attending."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

oooh

updated during ART class lmao

i'll fix any mistakes guys byeeee, it's close to end oHMY GOD