Chapter 10

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Silence.

Ever since their pranks had ended with an embarrassment, they couldn't stand looking at each other. But little did they know, they were just starting to get together.

Mark and Jackson were getting close due to their class project. They discussed how their group of friends were. At first it was awkward but eventually it turned out well. One day, Jackson would stop Mark from entering their class.

"What is it?"Mark asked.

"I don't know about you but maybe we should all be friends. I mean, we all got off on the wrong foot."Jackson suggested, making Mark flush and stutter on his words.

"I-I don't know Jackson. I mean me and you are okay but I don't think Youngjae and JB might get along."

"Not unless we try."Jackson smiled and Mark somewhat felt reassured by the other boy's remark. Both entered their class, thinking about a plan that might work out so Youngjae and Jaebum won't fight and end up destroying the school in the process.

• — •

Youngjae tried reading his book but whenever he started a sentence, the image of Jaebum on top of him was too vivid and it kept making him completely shaken up. He could still feel how it felt and he was being honest, Jaebum actually got a nice body.

"What the actual hell. I should stop. I shouldn't worry about that idiot."Youngjae mumbled, a blush evident on his face as he struggled saying those words.

Jaebum was shoved inside the library and least to say, he wan't exactly happy.

"Come on man, I heard you needed help on your Biology project."Jackson said, making the elder male groaned and stood his ground.

"Why the hell do you care?"Jaebum hisses.

"Because being a very good friend of yours, I don't want you to fail high school, so please take my advice."Jackson grinned making Jaebum scowl in annoyance.

"Wait, is the person you're trying to make me ask is. . ."Jaebum turned and Jackson took a few steps back."Youngjae?!"

Youngjae was too absorb in his book to notice Jaebum and Jackson who were standing about five feet away from his location. Jackson nodded, trying to hide the smile that threaten to appear on his face.

"Jackson!"The auburn haired male growled, glowering. He knew the shorter male would pull something like this one day but he didn't expect it to be this soon, especially when it after that accident. Jaebum can still memorized how he toppled over Youngjae as if the younger's brunette body was meant for him.

"Come on! Are you scared of how he dominated you in a prank war?"Jackson edged Jaebum who was sending him daggers.

"Dominated? We just got in trouble you idiot."

"Maybe but maybe you're too shy to face him because you were ontop of him and seeing him might ruin your—"

Jaebum smacked Jackson on the head and the shorter boy winced in pain, trying to avoid the second hit on the head.

"I'm not ing scared or anything!"Jaebum defended himself, a blush on his cheeks. Jackson smirked and pointed at the brunette sitting alone.

"Then ask him for help on your Biology homework and we'll see who's not scared."Jackson dared.

"What does that prove?"The older redhead questions, his eyes narrowing inquisitively between Youngjae and Jackson.

"Your pride as a man. After all, people always said you're the guy who can't get embarrassed over something minimal. Like falling on top of people and such, but they're doubting your pride and—"

"Shut the up Jackson, I swear you'll get it."The redhead warns.

"Oh really, then prove that the Im Jaebum isn't afraid of facing Choi Youngjae."

Jaebum looked at Youngjae who was smiling cutely at the book and the redhead turned back, feeling so hesitant. The auburn haired male knew Jackson wasn't wrong. He was use to this type of stuff but ever since that fall with Youngjae, everyone in the school was assuming there was a conspiracy. Love conspiracy.

He recalled times where accident like these happen and he would brush them off but with Youngjae, this made him more nervous and too bewildered that he couldn't face the younger brunette who pretended as if the fall never meant a thing.

"What's wrong JB. The whole school thinks a guy like Youngjae can beat you at your own game. Isn't he bold?"Jackson jeered, irking Jaebum and the redhead swears he's going to murder the Chinese male soon.

Jaebum inhaled deeply and walked up to Youngjae who looked like he was about to sleep. As he was a good distance, the brunette seem to note that someone else near him. Slowly, the boy would look up and felt his breath hitched.

'What is he doing here? Scratch that, what the actual does he want with me now?!'

Jaebum cleared his throat and felt his confidence starting to die. How could Youngjae make a emotion within the redhead vanish like this?

"What do you want?"Youngjae inquires softly, eluding eye-contact.

"Jackson says you're really good at Biology. . . ."Jaebum answers.

"Yeah. . .And?"

"I need help."Jaebum says, feeling his pride cease. He was mentally breaking down in anger and trying to contain his anger. He closed his eyes momentarily, taking a deep breath.

Youngjae blinked twice and soon he scoffed making the elder redhead turn to look down.

"Seriously? Look what happened the last time when you 'needed' my help."Youngjae reminded the elder redhead who was trying to not lash at the courageous brunette. Jaebum then felt bad since he knew it was kinda entirely his fault.

"Yeah, I know. That's what started that fuel between us."

"Wow, you're actually being honest."Youngjae smirked, making the elder boy uncomfortable,"If you're that honest, you must be that desperate, JB."

Jaebum notes that the younger didn't bother using honorifics but he wasn't going to comment. After all, this was how the brunette acted when they were alone together.

"So, help me with the stupid Biology project. Please?"Jaebum asks, nearly dying just saying please to Youngjae.

The word 'please' seem to astound Youngjae since Jaeum never says that forbidden word. The request made the brunette had second thoughts about his answer. Without any words, the younger boy escaped, making the redhead more confused but antagonized.

• — •

"Wait, you ditched him?!"Mark says, his eyes widen at hearing Youngjae unfolding the story of what happened to him earlier. The brunette nodded quickly, feeling contrite suddenly when he realized he abandoned Jaebum when the auburn haired male pleaded for help.

"Youngjae, I think you should help him. . ."Mark offers the younger boy his opinion making the boy stop whatever he was doing.

"What?! Why?"

"Because. . . Okay. This is my opinion, but I think it's better if you guys reconcile. I don't want to end up having another prank war. I mean his friends, Jackson, agrees with me. We all got on the wrong foot and I'm sure being friends won't kill you."Mark confesses.

Youngjae is taken back by the profession and he detects the odd feeling from the elder boy just saying this. Youngjae would turn away for a moment and contemplate whether he should assist Jaebum. He didn't want to this o be a trick or any sort.

Mark was too busy to detect Youngjae disappearing from the classroom. As the elder blonde haired boy rotated, he couldn't find the younger brunette.

"Did he take my advice or did he went to hide?"

Footsteps could be heard in the hallways. Youngjae was trying to find Jaebum's class. He found out most of the redhead's classes due to Bambam and Yugyeom informing him during their intense prank war.

Finally, he had found the classroom. As always, the room was making unnecessary ruckus. It was like they were throwing a party whenever in school. He entered the class with ease since no one cared whoever came in.

Youngjae scans over the crowd and sees Jaebum staring at his notebook as if he was expecting it to write itself. Smiling faintly to himself, the brunette wander towards the redhead who was in profound thought.

When he neared the desk, he would tap the elder boy's shoulder. The sensation seem to startle the auburn haired male and he flinched at the touch. Looking up, he backed up wen he realized it was the brunette.

"What are you—"

"I'll help you with your Biology project."Youngjae interrupts Jaebum.

At that moment, the redhead was completely speechless. He then pondered why the brunette was aiding him. Jaebum was exactly like Youngjae when he was saved by the elder redhead earlier in the week when his ex was bothering the Choi.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Please excuse any mistakes, I'll fix them later

Thanks for waiting for this trash guys