Chapter 5

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Youngjae shut the door instantly and left a perplexed Jaebum in the other side, half ready to strangle the younger boy.

"Guys I'll call you back."Youngjae said quickly.

"I bet it's JB."Mark spoke up, after he shoved Yugyeom to the back to get the phone and converse with the younger who didn't seem to respond to their shouts in the past few minutes.

"Bye guys."They said the same thing and the call ended. Youngjae put his phone in his back pocket and opened the door again, surprised Jaebum hasn't left yet.

"What are you doing here?"Youngjae asked in a raspy voice, prior to his sickness.

"Are you sick?"

"Are you going to answer my question?"

Jaebum narrowed his eyes at the sassy Youngjae who looked like a mess. A blank draped on him. Hair tangled and droopy eyes, plus his outfit was deranged, exposing some of his skin.

Which Jaebum was staring at for exactly five seconds before locking gazes with the sick brunette.

"I'm here because of the project. . . ."

"Bad news for you JB. I'm sick." Youngjae muttered.'And its seem to not working on you.' He added in his mind, because Jaebum expression was unreadable.

Flashback:

Youngjae arrived home later than usual due to him having to stay after, using the bus that had a ton of stops, and walking to the store and buying some snack, plus walking home alone. Technically running to escape from the clutches of the dark.

He didn't want to face Jaebum. He didn't even want Jaebum near him. And so, he's ready to take himself to do so,e drastic measures. He shuffled into the kitchen and search throughout his fridge for some leftovers.

Luckily, he found some that he had never seen and prayed for himself. 

After he finished devouring the food, he swore he just ate a hard bread. He groaned and nearly choked on it. 

He walked himself to bed and began to pull out his homework, but his mind was elsewhere. No matter how much he wanted to forget the mini argument between him and Jaebum, he couldn't.

That fueled his anger even more.

End of flashback

Youngjae brows were twitching and suddenly he felt his stomach turned. He clutched it and tried to pay attention to the older male's explanation but knew he couldn't contain his vomit.

Without any warning, Youngjae threw off the blanket on his body and ran up the stairs, leaving a confused Jaebum. The older invited himself in and shut the door, following after the younger.

"Yah! You little —"

Youngjae slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it, trying to focus. 

What seemed like five minutes, the younger exit the bathroom and was welcomed by the silence. He assumed Jaebum left already. And to his assumption, he was corrected.

Wiping his mouth that had water dripping, Youngjae limped to where the blankets were and found some medicine placed on the top. He stared at it before contemplating.

'Did I put this here before?'

Youngjae sighed and shook his head, trying to calm his pounding head. After taking his medicine, the younger leaned back and closed the T.V, trying to fall asleep. 

He couldn't believe he got himself sick to ignore Jaebum, but unfortunately the bastard showed up at his house and tried to force him to work on the project when he's sick and practically dying.

"You're still the same bastard I know. . . "Youngjae whispered, using his forearm to block his visions. 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I got so much to keep up on and update, but some chapters will be short cause I'm almost having a writer's block. Or I hardly update because I plan to make it longer or have no clue what to put down. If there's any error, excuse them.