Chapter 12

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Youngjae and Jaebum were assisting each other, more like Youngjae was helping the godforsaken redhead who was completely brain-dead on his easy Biology homework.

"How the do you not understand Biology?! You literally say scientific pick up lines."Youngjae growls and has the urge to throw the textbook at the redhead who is trying to remember a definition.

"Excuse me Mr.Biology smart-, not everything is easy and there's a massive difference between it."The auburn haired boy retorts, rolling his eyes.

"And, what is the difference?"

"One is flirty and nice, while the other one is terrible and not affectionate. Maybe if you use that pick up line, it'll work."Jaebum states, closing his book.

"I don't know any—"

"Easy Choi. Here's a simple one."

It took the brunette three seconds to realize, Jaebum was to recite a pick up line at him and he wasn't stopping it. It's not like he was wanting the older boy to flirt with him, he just wants to hear what idiotic words he has to say.

"Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're a cu-te."

All Youngjae can do is blush and feel embarrassed. He would bite the inside of his cheeks to control the incoming response to Jaebum's pick-up line. But too late now. The brunette burst out in laughs and that perplexed the redhead so he tilts his head and stare at the laughing younger boy.

"O-oh god! W-who knew the idiotic Im Jaebum could remember the periodic table but not what he's learning in class. What, is there more to your scientific pick up lines Im?"Youngjae choked out, giggling between his words.

"Oh please you brat, you make it sound like you've never used any."The older boy hisses, his cheeks tinted pink due to the younger boy shaming him on a pick up line.

"Because I'm not like you JB."

The laughing continued and Jaebum tried to hold his laughter but eventually when he stared at the boy before him, he began joining the laughing session. The auburn haired male didn't know what made him felt this gleeful.

Was it the pick up line or the melodious laughter ringing in his ear?

Either way, he felt stress-free and was enjoying the moment.

"Come on, is there more to that or what?"Youngjae asks, coughing due to laughing too hard.

The redhead quirks his brows and smirks, sensing what the brunette was implying in his statement. But he didn't comment because he wanted to see what reaction the young boy would give him if he said something cheesy.

Something inside Jaebum made like the way the other boy smiles and laugh. Something peculiar but he would think momentarily of what to say towards the brunette.

"Ah, got one."

"Alright playboy, say it."

Jaebum rolls his eyes at the nickname but lock gazes with Youngjae who's brown orbs seem to shine brighter than the sun outside.

"You must be made of uranium and iodine, because all I can see is U and I."

This time, Jaebum was extra close from that innocent countenance, memorizing every characteristics of the brunette that was just inches from his sharp features. It all looked cute and . . .

'Perfect.'

The younger boy noticed the short distance and fall backwards, missing the arm that the redhead had stretched out for him to grab. The older boy started chuckling at how clumsy the boy was but didn't help since he wanted to a little longer.

"You ."

"Thanks."Jaebum sends the boy a wink and returns to the textbook, re-reading over a section of the paragraph, taking significant notes. Youngjae puffs his cheeks in annoyance and announces his departure.

"I'll be right back idiot."

"Yeah whatever kid."

Jeabum smiles fondly at the brunette that disappears behind the library doors. Continuing his work, the redhead would check his phone every few second, but as he hears a ping, he frowns. He knows its not his phone since he inspect it like nearly ten seconds ago. Hearing more of the sound, he goes through the messy table to see a phone.

Youngjae's phone.

Picking it up, he reads all the messages on the lock screen.

— — —

Mark: how's the study session?

Mark: please dont say you guys fight

Mark: i stfg i didn't give you a good advice just so you guys can fight 24/7

Yugyeom: hYUNG, bUT DID YOU GUYS KISS

— — —

Jaebum widened his eyes and looks around just in case Youngjae arrived. Seeing no one, he re-reads Yugyeom's incoming text.

— — —

Yugyeom: WYD

Yugyeom: HYUNG MAKE MOVE

Yugyeom: sorry, jk, jaehoe isn't nice to you so he can't tap you, tragic ://

— — —

Jaebum feels his brows twitch as he curses the tall Maknae.

— — —

Bambam: but WYD HYUNG

Bambam: good luck and come back alive

Bambam: that if you can, prayers for you hyung

— — —

"Jeez, can't I ever get a break from them?"

"A break from what?"

The phone nearly falls out his hand. Jaebum whips around and grins sheepishly at the brunette who's holding drinks for them.

"Uh, my friends. They sent me odd messages."The redhead replies and sets the phone down, sliding it under some textbook to not cause any suspicions.

"Anyways. . . ."Youngjae says and set down the cold drinks."If you want to end the session now, we can. I just need to kn—"

"Are you free this Friday?"

"What?"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Sorry for any mistakes, I'll fix them and also I'm sorry for making everything more short than usual ;-;

enjoy this trashy chapter