Chapter 17

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

major fluff broooo and my camera 2jae asf lol, they be looking at each other and its separate pictures 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Youngjae was lying on the rooftop, looking at the clear blue sky above. He hears the door opens and turns to see his boyfriend. His mind replays a familiar scene.

It was when Jaebum had found him after throwing Jackson's water bottle at his head. And then they planned to do that stupid project. A smile made its way on his lips at how childish they both were.

Sitting up, Jaebum sat besides him and put his arm around Youngjae's neck and stared at him. The intense stare was making the brunette fidget in his spot and his heart was still running wild.

"You're blushing."The redhead states out of the comfortable silence.

"You think I can't feel my cheeks burning?"Youngjae answered back and the older boy chuckles at the smart- answer before kissing his forehead. He then examined the younger's face and it was much more vermillion.

"Aww, how cute."The auburn haired male cooed and he received a smack on the arm. Youngjae hid his tomato-like face near the older boy's neck and mumbled against his skin.

"You're so annoying with your cheesy words. Stop it."Jaebum started chuckling since it tickles and the way the brunette is whining makes him melt and squeal, which he didn't because he knows Youngjae will .

"Too bad. You're going to have to live with it baby."

The silence followed and both males were enjoying the warm air and perfect weather. Summer was close and they couldn't wait for school to end and spend more time with each other.

"You're warm. Can I use you as my pillow?"Youngjae whispered sleepily. Jaebum looked down at his boyfriend and smiled softly. Nodding, they changed their position. As he laid down, Youngjae put his head on his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist, snuggling closer.

One arm tucked under his head and one around the brunette, the redhead would close his eyes, finding immediate sleep overtaking his body. Having his lover in his arms felt so relaxing and peaceful.

"Hey Youngjae?"

A groan was the younger boy's response and he shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

"Let's go out and eat again."

"Are you trying to get me fat?"Youngjae inquired, a low laugh escaping from his lips. He rubbed his eyes and gazed lazily at his boyfriend who was smiling at him.

"I love you either way. I just want to spoil you."The redhead confessed and Youngjae tackles the auburn haired male, tickling his sides. The older male's laugh rang throughout the area and the brunette found himself joining along.

Youngjae watched in awe at his lover who was laughing hard on the floor, his hands trying to contradict the younger boy's hand from touching his skin and tickling him furthermore.

The brunette was lying when he saw a beauty beneath him. Hovering above his boyfriend, he allows Jaebum to catch his breath. It took the redhead a good five minutes and he stared up at the younger boy.

"What is it?"

"You're so. . . . .handsome. Even I'm jealous."Youngjae confessed with a pout and the redhead rolls his eyes. Using his elbow as support, he managed to be to face close to the brunette.

"And you're so beautiful. Do you know how gorgeous you are? I can use all the words similar to beautiful and there won't be enough because you're literally a human perfection to my eyes Choi Youngjae."Jaebum uses one hand to swipe aside some strands of the younger boy's brown locks."Nor can any words describe my love for you."

A visible red hue appeared across the brunette's cheeks as those words left his boyfriend's lips. You can say he was beyond speechless and close to squealing. More over, he wanted to kiss the living out of him.

But due to the major embarrassment, he smacked the redhead. Maybe it was too hard because the auburn haired male bumped his head on the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!"The younger boy apologized and tried to soothe the pain. He bit his bottom lip, hoping his boyfriend wasn't mad, but it was the opposite. The older male was chuckling and trying to not get hit again.

"You can do something else to make it better, just saying babe."Jaebum said, a hint of suggestion ringing in his tone of voice. This made him curious.

"And that is?"

"Kiss me."

The command threw Youngjae off course and sent every of his nerves on fire and heart racing. But that audacious feeling inside him was burning and he felt like a whole new person.

Shaking his head with a smile, Youngjae laces his fingers with Jaebum's and leans down to capture those soft lips. The sensation is warm and ideal that the brunette almost loses support from his knees which are at each side of the older boy's figure.

"You're becoming more bold than I remembered. That's a turn-on."The redhead commented with a slow chuckle. The younger boy pulls away and sits down.

The redhead copies his younger boyfriend position. Jaebum is trying his hardest to not fangirl in front of the brunette while keeping his irregular heartbeats.nhes even trying to not look obvious by clutching his heart.

"We're going to get in trouble. That means detention. And my mom is going to kill me."Youngjae declares.

"I'm sure your mom won't kill you. After all, you'll have your lovely boyfriend with you in detention."The brunette is giggling softly and the auburn haired male extends his hand out."Come here baby."

The pet names were cute all but there was no way he'd admit to to Jaebum since he was positive the redhead has over a hundred nicknames for him. He pulled the brunette and placed him between his legs, his chest against the younger boy's back.

"I love you. . . ."Jaebum says softly, resting his head on Youngjae's shoulder, his nose being overwhelmed by the smell of cinnamon rolls and candies. He can't believe his boyfriend smelled like heaven.

"I love you too. . . ."Youngjae whispered and held his hand within his tightly, allowing the weight of his auburn haired boyfriend lean on him. Someone how, this was making him sleepy again.

And he didn't mind.

He always wanted to fall asleep in his lover's arm.

And Jaebum's arm was where he wanted to remain.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Excuse any mistakes and this try-hard chapter :-)))))