Chapter 23

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

What had he done to ever deserve this?

Did life itself hate him?

Did he think they could start all over again?

The sound of his heartbeat was increaing and so was its speed. He swears it can't be possible to be alive right now.

Youngjae's confused and sad orbs would switch between everyone in the room. He felt his chest tighten and humiliation shattering him bit by bit. Minhwa shoved a phone in his face and the video plays. Only certain parts.

"Let's do it. Let's reveal the truth to him."

Skip.

"Dating him was a joke."

Skip.

"Worst relationship ever."

Skip.

"I never even loved him."

Tears prickled his eyes and he slowly turned.

"I'm so sorry—"

"ENOUGH."

Youngjae loud shout was enough to scare everyone in the room. The slimy substance that was mixed with expired animal organs was sliding off his uniform and hair. A sigh left his parted lips. His glossy visioned wasn't helping him.

"And did you possibly think a playboy like him would ever love you? You know him very well but yet you chose to play."

The brunette was shaking with anger. His tears were painting his visage and there was no point in stopping them. He clenched his fist and let those hateful words fall onto him like bricks. He knows it was true.

It was all fake.

Even their love.

Wasn't it?

"I'm so glad you could join us on the prank Jaebum-oppa. I thought you'd just let me do it alone. I couldn't let myself have all the fun."Minhaw giggled and the redhead is trying to breathe but he can't due to the shock.

"Youngjae!"Mark and Taehyung ran over and cleaned off the mess. Their teary-red eyes were shooting daggers to everyone in the theatre room. Mark was shaking with so much sadism that he was positive the whole room felt it.

"WHAT THE . WHAT KIND OF ING SICK JOKE IS THIS?"Taehyung screamed and gave Youngjae his blazer.

He was overly confused with this situation.

But that confusion altered to beautiful rage.

"Taehyung, don't. Please."Youngjae whispered and tried to save the boy from losing dignity. The brunette sniffles and walks off the stage where he knows his life is completely over.

"Youngjae."Jaebum calls out but when those brown orbs look directly in his eyes, he knew the words. He knows it damn well, but he doesn't want to hear it nor watch it remain in his lover's eyes.

"It's over Jaebum."

Was this it?

The trio leaves the theatre room with it's anemic atmosphere that seems to be mixed with emotions.

The feelings inside the auburn haired male was too much. He can't breathe. He just can't. He can't fathom why this just happened. He stares down at the rope and drops it. His vicious dark orbs would lay upon Minhwa who held her phone.

Walking up to the stage, he grabs her phone and feels that pain kill him over and over again.

Minhwa was curious on what he was doing with her phone and without any warning, Jaebum chucked the iPhone across the wall with god-like force, making the phone break into pieces which made a sound. His indignant eyes made her flinch and step back.

He had nothing to say.

He knows he should be cussing her out. Screaming in annoyance. Wanting her to rot and burn and tortured to death but he can't. His voice is gone and his only job is to run out the room and try to fix everything.

If he can.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

oh whoops lol gTG

I'll fix any mistakes in the past three chapters. The next three chapter will be updated at 10 or so