Chapter 22

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Monday rolled by and everything was a daze to Jaebum. He can hardly recall memories at the party, but he knows one hundred percent that Jungkwan was recording him the whole time, plus the young guy got himself in the hospital from alcohol poisoning.

Jackson and Taehyung were happy and loud as ever. They bounded over to the redhead who was trying to remember. All he got was when he started drinking along with the others. He groans and drinks the coffee that Hyunwoo offered him earlier.

"Hyung, are you okay?"Taehyung inquired, sitting besides the redhead who looks perplexed and annoyed.

"Not really. I can't recall anything from Saturday."

"Jungkwan recorded everything. Ask him for it."

"Can't. I tried. The dude's cousin permitted anyone from seeing him. Jungkwan's probably getting skinned alive and I'm not there to watch nor join his cousin to kill him."Jaebum groaned and slid down his seat.

"Don't worry, I'm sure nothing bad even happened. Besides, I remembered Minhwa and the others joined us and we were all just talking drunk and she had to be taken out to her room by her older sister and brother due to her drinking too much."Jackson says.

Jaebum puffed his cheeks and decided to stop the subject, not wanting it to bother him. Shiwoo walked in the library with his MacBook in hand, a look of uncertainty present.

"What's up man?"Jackson said, concerned for his friend.

"Nothing really. Minhwa was just acting all weird towards me and I just got creeped out for a moment. She kept talking to me about all the bad possibilities about what happened on Saturday at the party."Shiwoo says.

"Babe, its not like anything bad happened. Even Jungkwan got the video. He's just dealing with his angry cousin."Hyunwoo spoke up, sipping on his lemon ice tea.

"I never trust a creepy ."Taehyung stated bluntly."Not even her."

"Then why did you go to the party?"The boys turned and saw Mark. The blonde haired boy took a seat between Jackson and Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"Because, if I wasn't there, who would entertain you sore losers and protect Youngjae?"Taehyung answered.

"Okay, but JB could."Hyunwoo said.

"But Jaebum was whining like a little baby about Youngjae ditching him."Shiwoo objected, making the redhead blush and contemplate about his behavior. He bit his lips and felt the sensation of worry overtake him.

The others decided to head to class since it was starting but Jaebum wanted to skip and lay down. The only one that remained was Mark and Taehyung. His other group of friends suddenly walked in, their excited demeanor nearly making the librarian kick them out.

"Yah, shut up. What is it?"Jaebum grumbled.

"Come on dude, the others are waiting for you to do the final part."One guy with bright red hair said.

"Do wha-"Before the redhead can finish, he gets hauled out the library. Mark and Taehyung hurried after sharing the same sensation of something severe was about to occur.

The older boy found himself on the other side of school, a frown present on his comportment, he turned to his other group of friend. They were grinning and pushed him in the theatre room. They walked towards the stage and heard muffled voices but it familiar somehow.

They handed him a rope to hold and he stares at him quizzically."What the is this?"

"Come on man, you said you wanted to do this prank, so why the not. I can't believe you want to pull something like this JB. This is shocking but let's do it."One of the guys said.

"Do what?"

"Just pull the rope as hard as you can."

Taehyung's curious orbs followed the line of the brown ropes and saw it entered behind the red curtains and he inched closer. Getting up to the red curtains, he manages to hear these words.

"—won't care. And you'll see why."

Mark would join him but the other boys kept urging the redhead. The older boy got highly aggravated that he tugged it harshly. Loud voices of laughter and gasp was overheard. Everyone froze and the red curtains began to gather; disappearing to the sides.

No one dared to make a sound or move.

Mark and Taehyung had to hold one another for support. They finally understood the rush of today and why Jaebum needed to tug on the ropes. The feeling of sorrow, anger, and pain struck the duo so much that they felt like they would cry.

But.

In Jaebum's eyes, he never saw true pain.

Not

until

now.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry—"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

who's he sorry to
it's one of his best friend tho

hEY CHAPTER IS ENDING SOON ENOUGH 
ALSO IM UPDATING LIKE CRAZY TODAY SOO
PREARE YOUR FEELS