Chapter 9

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

They had a prank wars for two weeks straight. Their friends got exhausted at some point, except the rivals. Both were sent to the principal's office that second week.

"What is with you two boys? Prank war?!"The principal boomed. Youngjae was half-asleep during the lecture. Jaebum was good at ignoring everything teachers spat at him.

The lectures and threats that were given to the duo seem to not impact them for their hatred for one another was keeping them arrogant and heedless. By now, the principal was red in the face and shooting daggers down at the impassive looking boys.

'I am so ed.'Youngjae mentally screamed in his head. His mom was going to murder him in cold-blood or ground him for centuries.

Jaebum on the other hand was trying to decided whether he should shout back or internalize his emotions and fight Youngjae somewhere.

〈 A/N: When I say somewhere, I mean "anywhere" ;) 〉

As they were dismissed, the duo silently walked to their separate classes direction. As they neared their own stairway that lead to different levels, Jaebum had to say: "Idiot."

Youngjae was boiling with infinite anger that he turned in split seconds and shoved the elder down the stairs, but unfortunately for the brunette. The redhead had amazing reflects. Consequences does come with a price.

Within seconds, Youngjae felt cold, strong hands grabbed at his waist and forearm. His body seem to have fallen and he found himself body against body with Jaebum. The gasp was echoed in the stairways as both bodies rolled down the stairs.

Eventually, their body came to a stop and loud groans and curses were loudly heard. Students from nearby classes were inquisitive on the noise and left their classroom. Mark and Jackson were the first to check the staircase and to their surprise, this was something they didn't expect.

Youngjae was being bottomed by Jaebum.

Every student who witness the 'accident' between Im and Choi had their mouth hung and were hushed at the intolerable silence. The duo were completely unaware of the crowd for they were dying messes on the ground.

"Ah, . That hurts."Youngjae whined, rubbing his head and bruised arm.

The brunette had more impact considering he landed first and Jaebum fell ontop. Their chest were pressed against one another; they could feel one another's heart beat and shaky breath.

"Are you okay?"Jaebum asked in concern, emotions running wildly in his dark brown orbs. He heaved himself up a bit to allow oxygen to enter Youngjae since the latter was trying to catch his breath.

"I would've been. If you haven't landed hard on me."Youngjae coughed out.

Youngjae was sitting up and his lazy eye finally, noticed the crowd behind them. The younger felt his blood run cold and his body tremble. He then felt heat rising to his cheeks. Their unwavering stare was embarrassing him.

"What?"

Jaebum perceived the brunette's sudden nervousness and felt the curiosity to see for himself. He didn't know how terrible his day could get. Considering a class just saw him being ontop of Youngjae.

"O-oh, w-we'r-re n-not—"Jaebum got up first and pulled Youngjae up also. The redhead cleared his throat and pushed pass the mob that blocked his escape.

The brunette was abandoned at the staircase, looking like he had seen a ghost. The first to spoke up was Mark: "So. . . .You and JB made up."

"It's not like that!"Youngjae shouted in failed defense, his face visibly red and he used his free hands to cover his face.

• — •

Jaebum nearly tripped just arriving at his own class. Why? He obviously landed on Youngjae and was being observed by students. To make that worse, everyone was probably assuming he and Youngjae made up.

"Made up".

The redhead let out an unforeseen whine. He rushed to the bathroom and washed his face, trying to rid his mind of the event that happened. He knows for certain, everyone will be talking non-stop.

Pulling his courage from the pits of hell, Jaebum finished refreshing himself and entered his class and no doubt, they were already whispering about the accident earlier. He tried to contain the indignant comment and move to his spot. But that took awhile considering he was thinking of smacking the guy and girl phone besides him out the window.

He was able to handle his demonic self and sat down, throwing anyone who gazing at him, a death glare. He was not going to say anything but simply pay attention to the stupid lesson.

• — •

Youngjae couldn't cope with the situation. By now, Jaebum's ex and fangirls were swarming him. Throwing inquires, unnecessary comments and other statement at him. He felt completely overwhelmed to the point where he was about to call out for his friends.

Until he realized, his friends weren't in his class. Especially not this one. The brunette shrink as they began to tower over and encircle him. The younger wasn't use to things like this.

He felt suffocated and scared. He needed someone.

"Hey! Enough! Leave him alone will you?"

The rough, demanding voice seem to catch the crazy people around the innocent brunette to cease away. Slowly, they disappeared and Youngjae was able to remove his hands from his face and look at the face of his savior.

Well, he wouldn't call it savior now.

He'd call it meeting Satan. Again.

"Jaebum."

The redhead male just simply stared down at him and the brunette was standing there limply as their eye-contact intensify due to the silence and his abrupt approach to the younger.

'Why did he do that?'

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Busy weeeeek. How sad. But here it is :)))

I was kinda rushing so excuse any mistakes. I'll fix them.