Chapter 26: The End

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

LISTEN TO Always by Yoon Mirae ,K GOOD 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Jaebum was panting as he pushed through people to get to the third floor.

"Sorry! Excuse me!"Jaebum shouted and hurried up the stairs, ignoring the strangers look on their face. He feels as if his life depended on this moment and he can feel those tears already.

Seeing the number three on hanging on one part of the building, his heart stopped and hurried even more till he was in the middle, his inquistive orbs searching for the flight to America.

And.

There.

Stood.

His.

Love.

Choi Youngjae.

When I see you, everything stops
I don't know since when

Jaebum's throat is super dry and his legs began to help him walk towards Youngjae who's staring up to the ceiling and around him. And finally their gaze meets. The look of shock is written all over the brunette's face.

One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook my heart
I knew it was destiny

Jaebum remembers when he met Youngjae as a kid. It was back in kindergarten. They were shoved into one another on accident during recess and they began talking, their friendship growing. Their feelings? When did it happen? It all happened during when he realized when the brunette was going away.

I love you.
Are you listening?
Only you
Close your eyes

When Jaebum and Youngjae looked at each other during senior year after so long, those hidden emotions were pouring out but they were too scared to notice it.

Your love came scattered with the wind
Whenever, wherever you are
Whenever, wherever you are

The day, Jaebum had snatched Youngjae's jaw and forced them to lock eye-contact. It was the day the young boy saved him from his friends wild night out. That was the day they had a study session and he never felt so relieved.

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you
Oh love, love, love

Youngjae had tried to avoid hanging out with Jaebum due to him slacking in Biology. But when the redhead asked him out, his mind made him run but his heart made him agree because, his feelings existed.

I love you
Are you listening?
Only you
Close your eyes

When Jaebum teased Youngjae about kissing. That was when their heart beat could be heard in their ears, their mind screaming to just do it already but the older boy was just afraid. Youngjae just waited.

Even if everything changes, this won't change
You are my, I am your love

When they shared their first kiss on the first date and confessed their love. It was now clear. They were finally happy.

But are they at this moment? With Youngjae's ticket to America and Jaebum's breaking heart that was close to being fixed.

As they neared one another, Youngjae smiled softly at him. Jaebum can barely grin. The redhead just let his tears fall and the brunette pulls him in comforting hug. It's been forever. They missed the feeling of having their arms around each other and that familiar warmth.

"Good-bye. . ."Youngjae whispered.

"No, please. . ."

"I love you."

Jaebum can feel Youngjae's tears wetting his shoulder and their hug tightens by the second.

Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It's alright, I'll be here for you

"Just wait for me. . .I promise you I won't be gone long."

"Youngjae. . . Promise me, you'll be okay and telling me everyday you—"

"Jaebum, don't worry. . . I promise."

". . . Fine. . ."The redhead agrees with a bitter, cracking voice at the sincere words. It hurts him to just say it and he doesn't know how he can deal with the outcome."I'll be waiting and I'll stand besides you. Always."

I love you
Don't forget
Only you
The confession of my tears

"I love you. I love you. I love you."Youngjae repeats, his tears streaming more than usual and he feels weak in the knees that he can barely stand anymore but he has to be strong for himself right now. No matter how it damaged him to hear and see the love of his life breaking.

Your love came scattered with the wind
Whenever, wherever you are

"Good bye. . ."

And when they look at one another for one last time, they decide to do the last thing they ever wanted that deep within themselves needed to happen.

Jaebum kisses Youngjae. It's long, sweet, and full of tenderness that the tears kept falling even when they managed to stop it for a few minutes. Youngjae's arm were slowly releasing his grip around Jaebum's neck but Jaebum didn't want to let go of the younger boy's waist.

And it was killing them more.

"I love you."Jaebum says.

But slowly, he feels Youngjae slipping away from him and he can't stop it from happening.

Whenever, wherever you are

When Jaebum opens his eyes, Youngjae is no longer in front of him but gone. He can't feel anything his anatomy. He fully hearkens the announcement of the flight to America had just left. His heart skipped a beat and there's nothing left.

The older boy screw his eyes shut and prays that this was a nightmare that he was in. That he's just lying somewhere, anywhere and he hears Youngjae's lovely voice, teasing him about crying in his sleep and not waking up. He wants to see the brunette above him, that dazzling smile illuminating his life.

When his eyes are open once more, it's the same scenery and his tears continuously fall.

But.

He remembers his promise with Youngjae.

Wiping his tears, he walks back. There was no need for him to stand here forever. All he has to do now, is wait no matter how long it took. Because he just wants to be with Youngjae and that promise was something he didn't plan to break.

'I'll see you soon. . . .'Youngjae and Jaebum thought.

♪♪♪

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーI was actually about to spill my tears



ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I was actually about to spill my tears

tHE END OF BOLD WOAH
I WROTE THIS SINCE DEC. 12, 2015 AND IT ENDS MAY. 21, 2016 WOAH

if you wanna write a sequel to this trashy story I guess you can and if you wanna translate it, I don't mind, just tell me though lol
but if I do notify you about the sequel I might write for BOLD, that'll be awhile

if you wanna write a sequel to this trashy story I guess you can and if you wanna translate it, I don't mind, just tell me though lolbut if I do notify you about the sequel I might write for BOLD, that'll be awhile

❝I'll be waiting for you.❞
❝I'll be with you soon.❞