Chapter 11

Bold 〈 2Jae 〉

Youngjae arrived at the library faster than before. School had ended nearly ten minutes ago and he had stayed behind to help Jaebum with his stupid Biology homework.

Nervous was what you can somewhat describe Youngjae momentarily. Above all, he was scared. He didn't want what happened in the past occur again. He just wanted it to be a new start.

Taking a few deep breath, the young brunette enters the quit library and searches for the redhead, who was easily spotted near the back. Youngjae would slowly walk to the table, paying attention on how focused Jaebum was.

The elder had his face scrunched as he thought profoundly about the information he was trying to process and figuring out what the hell some of it meant and how it related to the homework they were assigned to do.

"Hey. . . "Youngjae called out awkwardly catching the other boy's attention.

"You came. . . Surprisingly."Jaebum says, dropping his pencil and lean back on his chair, balancing himself out.

'I hope you fall backwards Im. . . 'The young male thought rudely and responds,"Of course, I didn't think you'd ask me for help considering you were desperate."

"Would you like to keep your face or do you want to help me?"

"Keep your hands off me and we'll be good."Youngjae states, creating a rule between them during their studying session.

"I should be saying that to you Choi."

"Shut up or else you can fail graduating high school."

"Wow, Youngjae-Nim is very strict and rude. I should be careful."The older auburn haired male gasped in a fake tone, making the younger boy's brow twitch.

'I should start a to-do list on him. I will make sure he suffers.'Youngjae says in his mind with an immoral intention. Taking a seat across from the other boy, he reads the textbook piled on one side.

"Alright, what do you need help on specifically?"

"If you can read upside down then you would've helped. Just come over this side idiot. You make it sound like I'll do something to you if you sat besides me."

Before the brunette could spat some insult, Jaebum had grabbed his wrist and was hauling to him one side of the table and placed him in the empty chair besides him. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks as he felt those cold fingers touch him.

"Are you going to help me or are you going to keep daydreaming?"

The younger boy snaps out his trance and narrows his eyes at the older boy who is staring at him with inquisitive eyes and furrowed brows. Frowning, the younger boy replies.

"Keep insulting and we'll see who's going to end up in the street as a male stripper, Im."

At this point, Jaebum doesn't want to question why Youngjae even said that so he gives him an raised brow and turns away from the brunette who is red in the ears due to his earlier words.

". . . . .Uh, just tell me what you know and I'll try to help."Youngjae suggests and waits awhile as Jaebum bit his lips in contemplation.

"I learned. . .  .Absolutely nothing."Jaebum answers honestly, blinking more than three times at Youngjae who is in disbelief and disappointed, but not surprised.

"This is going to take longer than I expected."

• — •

Hours had passed.

And teaching Jaebum biology was almost hopeless.

They left the school nearly two hours ago and they've been studying for three hours. Currently, they were walking down the sidewalk. Jaebum had his black notebook in his hands, reviewing some important facts and trying to memorize them when Youngjae shot him a question.

Youngjae held the Biology textbook in his grips and wasn't sure how long he could maintain losing the other half of his patience.

The redhead was muttering some words and the brunette was positive the other boy couldn't remember . Without any warning, Youngjae smacked Jaebum, but missed his head and ended up smacking his shoulder with the hard-covered textbook.

"YAH."The older boy shouts and turns to face the younger, indignant. His head aches from so much pondering and he's completely exhausted and walking outside while studying wasn't helping.

"I want to test something."

"And hitting me with a ing textbook is your test?!"

"That's part of it. I wonder. . . If you're a complete idiot and can't understand Biology and if I hit you with this textbook, would that help your damn knowledge?"The younger brunette says.

As Youngjae raises the hand with the heavy book, he's interrupted by a loud shrill, female voice.

Both boys turned and saw a group of people hurrying over towards them. A faint smile adorn Jaebum's comportment as the group neared. Youngjae took some steps back, up feeling instantly uncomfortable.

"JB-oppa, what are you doing out this late?"The female inquired, her lashes bashing at the older redhead.

"I'm studying with him."Jaebum points out at Youngjae who is avoiding every eye-contact from the people in the group.

"Oh, you're busy then?"Jackson speaks up, walking to the front and smiling at the other male.

"Somewhat. I'm really exhausted so I might just head home."Jaebum informs everyone, giving them a faint smile."I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Oppa! Can't you spend some times with us?"Another brown haired girl spoke from behind a raven haired boy.

"Come on, let's leave the guy to himself. Didn't he say he's exhausted?"Jackson break in, trying to fix the situation.

Jaebum backs up and the group begins to argue some more about the redhead spending time with them and his studies. Youngjae felt a buzz and reached for his phone, seeing a message from someone.

『 Jaebum: you know, you can help me. I do need to study more plus I'm tired as hell 』

Stifling a chuckle, the young brunette spoke up through the intense argument.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Jaebum still needs to study."

The two girls that had spoke up earlier snapped their heads towards him and threw him a dirty look. The Choi male was unaffected by their vile face.

"No he doesn't. And why would he even need help from you?"The first brunette female hisses, annoyed.

"Well, he obviously can't learn nothing from vacuous people like you, so I guess his only fortunate option was me." Youngjae answers professionally, giving her a cheeky smile.

Jaebum could only watch in amusement as a quarrel between the girls and Youngjae began to grow slowly over him studying. He thanked the brunette boy in his head for helping him.

"Did you just call me stupid?"

"Well, smart isn't a way to describe you. I just had to find another educated word that can at least satisfy your personality."

Jackson was snickering loudly and the other people were trying to be supportive of the girls but found Choi Youngjae perfectly sassy and hilarious.

"Guys, enough of fighting over me. I'm really exhausted. I'll just get some sleep."Jaebum interjects before another unnecessary insult was stated even though everyone wanted to hear more of what Youngjae can say.

The auburn haired male walks over to the brunette and puts a hand on his shoulder."I'll see you guys tomorrow. For now, I need to head home. With this kid."

The group watched the redhead proceeded on with the brown haired male who kept quiet. Inside, Youngjae was screaming. He had just disses people that were almost like Jaebum but he was at least dignified.

"Thanks for helping me get out that situation."Jaebum speaks up and pauses at the STOP sign. He takes his books and puts them in his back immediately.

"Yeah, I guess. No need to be sound sentimental just because I helped you."Youngjae sighs and looks away, his cheeks nearly puffed.

"Yah,"The redhead pulled at the younger's boy chubby cheeks, making him yelp and glare at the older male who was very close to his face."Don't take that lightly, I'm your Hyung and you should be appreciated."

Forget those words, Youngjae was eyeing every contours and features on Jaebum's countenance. Of course, he perceives how the redhead look, but seeing him this extremely close after long years and how they developed.

Im Jaebum looks hotter.

"O-okay, whatever."

Swatting the cold hands away, the brunette waves him off quickly and rushes to wards the direction of his beloved house. The auburn haired male would shrug at the odd behavior and walked towards his.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Excuse any mistakes, I'll fix them later

I just wrote this really late and in a few hours I guess. It's like 2:42 AM.
r.i.p