Ren's Mission

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be more natural, Sehun." The photographer says, lifting his head from behind the cameras. It was clear that the shoot wasn't going as well as they had hoped.

Sehun looked to Jongin for support, his supposed manager, who stood a few feet behind the camera and bright lights. Sure, Sehun was used to going to fancy events and all the attention (not to mention he used to love it) but to pose for photos was a different story. Especially when he was supposed to be in a romantic relationship with the 18 year old boy beside him.

"Yeah, relax Sehun." Ren says, smirking as he looked up at Sehun. They had started just 30 minutes ago but none of the 78 photos were good so far. That only made Sehun more anxious and nervous.

"You two look great on the camera, but not great together. Maybe stand a bit closer..." The photography suggests and before Sehun can react, Ren's shoulders are touching his.

"Like this?" Ren asks and the photographer nods, getting his camera in position.

Their concept was an intimate connection between two introverts. Sehun assumed that he would need a more serious expression but Jongin reassured him that his blank face would do just fine. Ren on the other hand, Sehun thought, might have a problem. He always looked to happy and childish to hold any kind of maturity.

"That's a bit better." The photography says as they stand side by side. Ren tilted his body to lean on Sehun more and almost out of instinct, Sehun tilted away.

Jongin frowned at the sight of Sehun's awkwardness.

"Now, I want you two to stand back to back. Sehun, considering that you are taller, turn your head towards me and look down, as if you are trying to look at Ren. And, Ren, look up at the ceiling...A little mor- Great!"

The lights flashed again and again as the photographer moved around in front of them to get the best view.

"I thought you'd be better at this." Ren mutters and Sehun tries not show any emotion towards the younger male's comment.

"Why'd you think that?"

"Because," Ren tilts his head up further and stares into the camera at the front. "You kind of give off a professional aura..you have the looks for it."

Sehun blinks, trying to take in what Ren had just told him. If someone had said this to him 8 months ago, he would have replied with 'of course, I'm the most handsome man in all of Korea' but instead, Sehun only shook his head.

"This is my first time doing such a photo shoot."

"Okay. We'll shoot the second poster after you two change your clothes. Staff, fix the lights." The photographer says, looking his camera before waving his hand for people to start working.

Sehun and Ren went their separate ways and Jongin patted Sehun's back.

"Ren..he didn't really look very natural to me."

Sehun shrugged, "He's a pro. He knows what's best."

Jongin frowned. "I guess..it just seemed off."

They reach the dressing room. There, the stylists were waiting for him with a new set of clothes. It was for a more casual concept. Sehun gives the women a small smile before walking into the tiny cubicle covered by a curtain to get dressed.

He came out wearing a black t-shirt and slightly ripped jeans. Quickly the women hustled him to sit down and removed some of his heavier eye make up for a more natural, lighter look. She also combed down his gelled hair and blow dried it into a soft fringe before handing him a black beanie.

"From wearing a suit to this..street fashion, I have no idea where or how this movie is going to turn out." Jongin comments from the sofa behind Sehun.

"You're ready. You can go outside for the shoot." The woman says and Sehun nods, standing up and fixing his shirt.

"I swear, if this were a year ago, you would have never even considered sliding into those ragged jeans."

Sehun sighs. "How do I look?"

Jongin looks at his best friend up and down. "Very...un-prince like."

Sehun groans and Jongin only laughs, before they leave the dressing room.

Once they were back in Studio A, people were rushing to get things set up. The cameras were still where they were before but the lights changed and a green screen was put up.

Sehun spotted the photographer speaking to Ren beside a computer monitor. The photos that were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter