We Can Date

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE CHECK OUT THE TRAILER! ^o^ Thanks!

"Hello?" Sehun says, hoping to not sound annoyed.

"Sehun? Where are you?" Ren's voice asks in a playful tone.

"I- They..uh.. ran out of ice cream.' Sehun lies, looking at Luhan.

I've found something sweeter.

"What? How can an ice cream shop run out of ice cream?" Sehun couldn't tell if Ren knew he was lying, or if he was genuinely schocked.

"Yeah, I know right..A-Anyway, I'll be back soon."

"Wait, Se-"

Sehun quickly hung up and tugged on Luhan's hand, not wanting to ever let go.

"What were you saying?"

Luhan shakes his head. "Nevermind..Who was that?"

Sehun sighs. "Some kid I know. Don't worry about that."

The shorter male takes a deep breath before pulling his hand from Sehun and putting on his sunglasses.

"I should go." Luhan says and Sehun's heart nearly falls out.

"W-Wha?! No, no. You can't leave me! You ju-"

"Yah!" Luhan raises his voice but sends Sehun a smile. "I'm not leaving you forever. I just have somewhere to be. We'll meet again, I'm sure."

Sehun follows behind Luhan like a lost puppy. "But when? Why do you have to go? We have so much to discuss."

Luhan stops and turns around. "I know..I know. Another time."

Sehun frowns. "Can't I at least have your number? If you have one..that is.."

Luhan chuckles and nods. "Fine."

The shorter male opened the note app and typed out the 10 digits. Just to receive Luhan's number made Sehun feel happy. Was he only now beginning to understand the joy of having a relationship? Being able to openly express your affection for someone else, knowing that they love you back?

"I'll text you, Lu.." Sehun says, bending down the placing a kiss at the corner of Luhan's lips. He pulled away just in time to see the older male's cheeks redden and he quickly jogs up ahead, just in time for a shiny black car to pull to the side. Luhan looks at Sehun once more before waving and hopping in.

Just as quickly as he came..he already left..

-

"Sehun! What the hell took so long?" Ren asks with an annoyed pout. The boy was still sitting on the bed, exactly how Sehun had left him.

"They ran out of ice cream." Sehun says, plopping onto the chair next to him.

Ren rolls his eyes. "That doesn't make any sense..I waited here for nothing."

Sehun tries to hold back a smile at the thought of the moment he saw Luhan. If only he could thank Ren for sending him out. He had brought him one step closer to returning to Korea, whether he knew it or not. Maybe Sehun should have gotten him something..

"Why are you smiling like that?" Ren asks suspiciously.

Sehun looks up from his phone, "H-Huh? What smile?"

Ren frowned. There was an uncomfortable feeling sitting at the bottom of this stomach. "That, on your face, you idiot."

Sehun didn't take the comment to heart. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He quickly saved Luhan's number and sent a short text.

To LuHan:

~ <3

The next day was chaos at the main building.

"Care to explain what this is?!" Suho says, projecting an online article onto the wall in one of the meeting rooms.

Sehun quickly scanned the words and his eyes widened at the photos at the bottom. It was a picture of him and Luhan yesterday, just before Luhan had got onto the car. Someone had taken a photo of them and mistook Luhan for Ren.

"Top star Ren caught locking lips with man rumored to be the main lead of the upcoming movie-"

"It sounds like a mess, it probably is a mess. The worst part is that this photo was leaked. Visual proof is always more convincing and by the looks of your reaction, I don't think this was photo-shopped."

Sehun couln't believe he had been so careless. He had completely forgotten.

"I-I can explain-"

"There's not need to explain. What's done is done, Sehun."

Sehun looked at the other man. "What's going to happen now? Does Ren know?"

Suho shakes his head. "There's going to be a meeting later today, you and Ren included, with all a few of the staff and the CEO of Windler Produuctions."

Sehun groans, putting his head down. He hadn't gotten any messages or texts from Luhan either.

I hope he's fine..This is why you don't go around pretending to be celebrities..

"Is this going to take a huge hit on Ren's career?" Sehun asks worried and Suho sighs. "Possibly. Ren has a enormous female fan base.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter