Happily Ever Afters

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Four Months Later*

"This is absolutely ridiculous!" Luhan yells as Kyungsoo scrambles around.

"Just be quiet and carry the boxes out!" The shorter male yells.

"I still don't understand why we have to deliver food to my own wedding!" Luhan complains for the 5th time, lifting the heavy cardboard box out the restaurant door. Jongin waits for him at the truck, motioning for him to quickly hand them over.

"Your boyfriend is going insane inside." Luhan says and Jongin laughs.

"When is he not?"

Luhan chuckles before dashing back inside.

"Hyung! It's been half an hour and you've only got twenty boxes outside?! The truck is literally less than 10 feet outside!" Kyungsoo exclaims, stacking the lunch boxes together and placing them into the boxes. Luhan didn't understand how he had done this the first time.

"I don't see you running back and forth in this cold weather!" Luhan refutes, picking up another box.

"Well if I did, there'd be no food to deliver." Kyungsoo says, snapping at the kitchen staff to check on the rice.

"I hate this!" Luhan frowns, running out to hand the box to Jongin for the who knows how ever many-th time.

"Well then maybe you should cancel the-"

"Over my dead body!" Luhan yells. Just communicating was difficult with all the noise in the kitchen and trucks outside.

"Exactly. So hurry your short legs up!"

"Your's are shorter than mine!" Luhan exclaims for outside and Kyungsoo laughs.

"I think your legs are perfectly fine!" He hears Jongin yell from the truck.

"Ofcourse you do." Luhan says, leaning against the truck. "What kind of boyfriend would you be if you didn't?"

Jongin leans over. "A dead one."

Luhan was about to laugh when he felt a presence behind him.

"I can hear you guys." Kyungsoo says, causing the both of them to jump. They turn around and see the shorter male with his arms crossed.

"S-Soo, it's not-"

Kyungsoo playfully glares at the both of them. "Load the truck, got it." Luhan gives him a thumbs up and immeidatley runs back in to the restuarant.

Kyungsoo looks over to Jongin who only does a cute pout, hoping aegyo would save him.

"Aye..hyung..you know I don't-"

"Zip it." Kyungsoo says sharply although Jongin can tell his lover wasn't serious. Luhan comes back with another box.

"Looks like someone isn't getting any tonight~" Luhan says and Jongin's cheeks heat up and he sheepishly smiles.

Kyungsoo only stresses out more and yells at Luhan to get back to work.

("You can't tell me what to do on my wedding day!")

-

"Where is he?" Sehun asks as the stylist fixed his hair. It was now dyed a dark shade of brown, almost black, and it was slightly gelled to the side.

"Still at the restaurant." One of the staff says.

Sehun frowned. "Still?! Will he have enough time to get ready? There's already a crowd at the entrance."

"There's still 2 hours till the wedding. The hall is being decorated with it's finishing touches. If he gets here within half an hour, I'm sure Luhan will be fine."

The make up artist finishes up before starting to pack away the products. Sehun looks at his phone, hoping for a message or phone call.

He crosses one leg over another and stares at the electronic device on the table. The screen remained black for another ten minutes.

"Should I call him?" Sehun asks out loud before looking to the staff. Startled and flustered, they think of an answer.

"U-"

There was a knock on the door and Sehun waves his hand for someone to open it.

Mr.Lee comes in and Sehun turns to the old man.

"There seems to be a problem downstairs."

Sehun's narrows his eyebrows and stands up from the chair.

"What is it?"

-

"Sehun!"

The familiar male ran over to him and threw his arms around him.

"R-Ren!" Sehun blinks in surprise before hugging the boy back. He had grown much taller over the past months and his voice became slightly deeper. He didn't look as feminine as he had before. He looked a bit less like Luhan, the height changed the alikeness a lot, but the similarities were still there.

"How'd you get in? Guests don't arrive until 11:30."

Ren sticks out his tongue. "Luhan wasn't my substitute for nothing."

Sehun ruffles the male's hair. "You little rascal! You grew so much."

Ren smiles. "Puberty does wonders. One day, I'll be taller than you"

Sehun rolls his eyes. "Good luck with that."

Mr. Lee walks over. "Your highness, is he a guest?"

Sehun nods. "Yes, a close friend who was invited to the wedding. But what's the problem?"

Mr. Lee frowns. "They've locked the main gates till other guests are allowed to enter. There is a huge waiting list of people crowded outside. I'm afraid Luhan may not  make it inside in time. There are too many people."

Sehun sighs and pinches his nose bridge. "I told him not to go..!"

"What happened to Luhan?" Ren asks, only managing to pick up his ge's name. He still spoke to Sehun in Chinese with ease. After the movie premier, the three of them kept in touch constantly. Sehun's popularity increased greatly after the film but he wasn't interested in entering the world of entertainment. He had his own love story to finish.

"He's stuck with the crowd outside. Halmeoni asked him to help Kyungsoo deliver food from their old restaurant for the wedding but they closed the gates after you arrived, thinking that you were Luhan."

Ren frowned. "I-I didn't mean to-"

"It's not your fault." Sehun says with a small smile. "You didn't know."

"Well, how is he going to get here?"

Sehun tapped his foot on the marble tiles in thought.

"There was one thing we used to do.."

--

"Are you sure this will work?" Ren asks as they watch from behind the brick wall.

"Positive." Sehun replies, pulling his hat down lower to cover his hair.

"But we look like gangsters." Ren says, walking uncomfortably.

"Exactly." Sehun replies as they walk out of the forest, arriving at the edge of town.

"And my pants are falling with every step I take."

Sehun laughs. "You'll be fine..Now, let's hurry up. Kyungsoo's restaurant is pretty close from here. From the main entrance, it's a bit further away."

"Lu ge told me you had to take the train to get there.." Ren says in confusion.

"Yeah, but we recently moved in closer so that it'd be easier to manage, and they could get more business."

Ren nods. "Oh..I see.."

"Did you know Kyungsoo supplied food for my first wedding, too?"

Ren's eyes widened. "Really!? Who were you going getting married to?"

Sehun looks back at Ren. "Luhan."

-

"There are too many people!" Jongin says and Luhan begins to panic.

"This cannot be happening! What kind of subject do not let their future ruler's soon-to-be husband get into the wedding!?" Luhan exclaims. They all sat in the front of the truck, with Kyungsoo driving, but the truck wasn't moving. Not even an inch.

"Relax! I'm sure Sehun will understand..The wedding can't start without you anyway." Kyungsoo says, laying his head on Jongin's shoulder. Their hands were entwined together in Jongin's lap and Luhan could only feel jealous. He wanted to see Sehun, too, and hold his hand affectionately.

"Yah! You two stop taking advantage of this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter