Nice to Meet You

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?!"

Sehun let his legs hang off the arm rest of the couch. He was too tired and stressed from the day's events that the moment he entered their apartment, Sehun flopped onto the closest piece of furniture.

"It's exactly as I explained."

"H-How- You went to be casted as an actor in a movie, and came back becoming some kid's body guard?!"

"Well...yeah, that' what happened bu-"

"Are you insane?! You? Prince of South Korea?! A bodyguard?!" Jongin scoffed, pacing in front of Sehun. "This is ridiculous."

"Aish- I don't know anymore! I just want to sleep!" Sehun put his arm over his eyes, hoping to get some rest. Jongin didn't get the hint.

"How did you even end up in such a situation-?! Was he famous? Do you think he knows Ren?!" Jongin asks and Sehun tries to not get aggravated.

"He wasn't really a 'kid'. He's a year younger than I am..but he was quite short-"

"You're just abnormally tall." Jongin says. Sehun looks up at him from under his arm and Jongin puts his hands up in defense.

"As I was saying," Sehun raises his voice at first before lowering his tone. "I'm pretty sure he was some sort of star, considering he had a manager and people looking for him. They said something about making sure no one else saw him..? I'm not sure but that kid didn't dress like a nobody for sure."

"What did he look like?" Jongin asks. Sehun shuts his eyes, trying to remember.

"He had sunglasses on so I couldn't really tell but he had brown hair...fair skin.. Quite skinny too."

"If he's from the same agency as Ren, there is a high possibility that they know each other!" Jongin exclaims.

Sehun thinks, "But he's only a kid. How could he and Ren be of the same level?"

Jongin frowed. "That's also true."

"He also said something about wanting to know who was playing the female lead...in Ren's movie..Why would he be curious about that?"

Jongin shrugged. "Let's just hope this boy will be helpful..By the way, what is his name? We keep calling him 'the kid'.."

Sehun sighs. "Right..I didn't even get to ask him. I think he was going to tell me but his manager interrupted."

"That . We can't even search him up.."

"So..what should we do?"

Jongin casually flops onto Sehun's leg that rested across the entire sofa and Sehun lets out an 'oof!' before glaring at the other male.

"We wait.Either for you to be casted or if that kid needs a terrible body guard."

The phone call comes three days later when Jongin and Sehun are out for dim sum.

"The dumplings here are so good! The last place gave us ones with barely any meat in them."

Sehun rolls his eyes, watching as another woman comes around with a cart of a variety of dishes.

"Just don't order too much, like last time. We had the left over dim sum for the next two meals after that."

Jongin chuckles at the memory before noticing that Sehun's phone was vibrating on the table.

"Hey,..your phone. Someone's calling." Jongin says with a shrimp dumpling in his mouth.

"Wh-"

Sehun's eyes widened at the number and he nearly choked on the food he was chewing.

"H-Hello..o?!" Sehun managed to say in between coughs.

"Is this Seth?"

"Yes! Yes.."

Jongin stares at him.

"Congratulations! You've been chosen as the main female lead. Please come to the 7th floor of Windler Productions. We will be waiting for you."

Sehun can't help the heavily beating of his heart.

"Thank you so much! I'll be there right away!"

"Well, see y-"

"C-Can I ask one question? Will.. Will Ren be there?" Sehun holds his breath.

..

"Yes, he will."

Everything seems to stop.

"A-Ah, I see.. Thank you."

The woman on the other end hangs up and Sehun's phone slips out of his hands, falling onto his lap.

"You did it! You got casted, didn't you!" Jongin smiles but Sehun feels a restless flame grow in the pit of his stomach.

"I-I did..I did!" Sehun's lips curl into a smile.

"What else did they say? Are you heading there now?!"

"Ren, he's going to be there. I'm finally going to find out if Luhan is really there." Just the thought made him nervous and anxious. It was driving him insane, and yet, Sehun like the rush it gave him.

"Wha- Ren?! Luhan?!" Jongin's eyes widen and Sehun nodded.

"I think so. What should I do?"

Jongin rolls his eyes. "What are you doing here still? Go!"

Sehun blinked "Huh..?"

"You're an idiot. Go to the building! They're obviously expecting you." Jongin waves his hand, pushing Sehun to leave. "And don't worry about the food, I'll finish it all. If anything, I'll save you an egg tart."

Sehun smiles. "Thanks. How generous of you."

"Go!"

-

Sehun ran out the small restuarant, looking both left and right at the exit.

"Windler...Wind-" Luckily, they were close by. Sehun jogged down the block, hoping to get through the people and traffic quickly.

Sehun still couldn't believe his ears. It had to be some sort of dream.

He couldn't help but blush at the thought of seeing Luhan again. Seeing the shock on his face when he sees him for the first time in 5 months.

"Wait for me Luhan. W-"

Sehun was only a street away when someone pulls his arm, tugging him into an alleyway.

For a split second, fear struck his mind but when he realized the attack was smaller than him, he was confident he could easily defend himself.

"Yah! Who do y-"

Sehun immediately pulls away from the hand gripped on his forearm and to his surprise, the person's hold of him quickly loosened. Sehun turned around, seeing a familiar sight.

"You-!! Kid!" Sehun backs away in shock, pointing a finger at the boy. Once again, he was wearing a snap back and shades to cover most of his face but Sehun could notice that smirk from any distance.

"My name isn't 'kid'." The boy huffs.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" Sehun asks with a slight glare. He never thought he would bump into him again.

"Nothing in particular." He shrugs.

Sehun frowns, staring at the watch on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter