Confessions

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ren, you're in no state to act today. You're as pale as a sheet of paper." His manager says with a frown.

Ren shakes his head slowly but the shaking of the van only worsened his headache.

"I-I'm fine. We've been filming for a week and a half already. We..We can't.." Ren rested his head on the window, feeling the cool glass against his skin.

"We're going back to the dorm-"

"No! Ge, no!" Ren tries to sit up and pulls on his manager's jacket. "I'm fine. I'm just really..sleepy. I'll be fine after a nap, promise."

His manager frowns, not knowing what to do if Ren was being so insistent about doing the shoot.

"Fine, but if you really can't, let me know."

Ren let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his seat.

I can't be sick. I can't give Sehun to someone else.

-

"How's filming? Fun?" Jongin asks, leaning  on the wall as Sehun got his hair done. They weren't close to being done but with the 'great chemistry' between Ren and I, as the director describes, we're actually going faster than they expected!"

Jongin nodded. "I guess that's good..but don't you think Ren is a little bit..too attached?"

Sehun looks at his friend through the relfection. "Not really..he's just a cute little brother."

"A little brother that looks exactly like Luhan." Jongin adds and Sehun rolls his eyes.

"Even though they look alike, they're nothing like each other."

Jongin sighs. "I hope so."

"We'll start shooting in ten minutes." Suho peeks his head in and Jongin gives him a quick bow before he exits the room.

Sehun and Jongin make their way into the studio only to see a huge crowd of people near the set. They look at each other before quickly walking over to find out what had happened.

'Ren, can you hear me?"

Sehun looked over everyone else and spotted the short brunet sitting on a chair with his head in his hands.

"Ren!" Sehun calls out, pushing through the people before bending down beside the idol.

"What happened?"

The manager sighs, patting Ren's head.

"He's been overworking himself with the shooting and fan meets this week. This morning he seemed pretty pale and tired but he insisted on actin-"

"S-Sehun.." Ren tugged on Sehun's sleeve and leaned his head on the older male's shoulder.

Sehun couldn't help but this how awkard this must have been for the staf members but he brushed it off.

"First, we should get him to the hostpital. Then, we can call the sub an-"

"No!" Ren's grip on Sehun tightened and Ren tried to stand up. His immeidate failure caused the staff to worry even more when he fell back into the chair.

"You can't act right no-"

"Just- Just please. If I can't be the one acting, then we'll..we'll just postpone the shoot. We're ahead of schedules anyway." Ren tries ad Sehun can only furrow his eyebrows.

Sub?

"Postpone?" The manager frowns and turns to Suho.  "Is that possible?"

Suho checks his clip board and quietly discusses a few things with the staff before sighing and nodding.

"But if Ren isn't better in 3 days, we'll call in the sub. We can't waste time."

Ren puts his head down and Sehun can hear a sigh of relief.

"Let's get him to the hospital."

-

"How are you feeling?" Sehun asks, walking into the room. Almost immediately, Ren sits up from scrolling on his phone and his eyes widen. It had been nearly 5 hours since Ren had been admitted into the hospital. He was required to rest at least 3 hours before any visitors could see him.

"Sehun! You came." Ren says with a smile and Sehun notices his cheeks are redder than usual.

"Are you okay? Is it too hot in here?"

"N-No, just..I'm just tired.." Ren looks at the door. "Where's Jongin?"

Sehun shrugs. "Dunno, he said he had somewhere to go."

Ren nodded slowly. There was a silence between them before Sehun decided to bring it up.

"Ren.."

"Hm?" Ren asks, scrolling on his phone once more.

"Your manager and Suho mentioned callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter