The Beginning

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-You-!!!" Sehun's eyes widened, immediately backing away from the boy beside him.

His eyes drifted from each of his facial features. He had smooth fair skin and a narrow nose. His eyebrows were thick and his lips were thin. Finally, his almond eyes were a dark hazel, which he had never seen with he sunglasses covering his true identity.

"I'm disappointed into you. You should have recgnized me the second you bumped into me that day." He says with a sigh, hanging his glasses on the front collar of his shirt.

Sehun stared at the boy as he walked over to get a bottle of water from a table on the further end of the room. The staff cotinued speaking to one another about the movie as if nothing was wrong.  To avoid starting any conversations with the director on his own, Sehun slowly walked over to where Ren stood, looking over the table top of snacks.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Sehun whispers. He couldn't tell what emotions he felt.

"About?" Ren replies casually, picking up a package of crackers and reading the Chinese labels.

Sehun didn't really know. It was obvious the kid didn't want his celebrity identity to be leaked so ofcourse he wouldn't tell Sehun, who had been a stranger to him then, that he was the country's most popular child star.

"Y-You can't be.." Sehun mutters in Korean. Was he really not Luhan? How could he look so alike yet act so different? There was a clear difference in their appearance, a few features that Sehun couldn't quite pin point, but it was there.

He's eighteen Sehun! Get yourself together! Luhan should be 23..or is he 24 now?

"Hm?" Ren turns to him, titlting his head before offering a cracker to him. Sehun studied the boy.

A doppleganger?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks and Sehun snaps out of his thoughts.

"Huh- Uh-I-"

"Seth, Ren, please come over here and join the meeting. We're about to start." The main director says, sitting at the head of the long table. Sehun freezes but Ren pulls his arms, causing him to nearly drag his feet with him.  The sat directly across from each other, one on either side of the director. There were at least 13 people seated there.

"So, I'm sure we are all aware why we are all gathered here... for this movie," He points to the poster on the wall that had the image Sehun and Jongin first saw on the large screen, "The Beauty of the Night Sky. It is dramatic love story between two lovers who realize their passion for photography. The main lead will be played by our very own, Ren, top actor in all of China at the moment."

Everyone clapped and Ren simply smiled at the introduction he was given, standing up and bowing his head slightly in appreciation to the staff seating at the table.

"As you know, we held auditions for anyone to try out for the female lead but we've decided to add a twist. Our most recetly casted male lead, who will play as Ren's lover is Seth-"

Sehun clears his voice and speaks out for me the first time. "A-Actually, my real name is Sehun. It'd be better if you addressed me by that."

The director stares at him before slowly nodding. "Okay then, Sehun, is our new actor. He is given a very importan role so I expect everyone to help him adjust to filming." The staff nod.

"But I also expect you," He turns to Sehun sternly. "to exceed everyone's expectations of a newbie. We are in no position to risk taking chances by using an amature."

His words heavily hurt Sehun's pride but in this position, he had no power or much confidence to talk back.

"Y-Yes, sir."

Now, he was stuck with this kid. He now had a reason to see him nearly everyday and it was going to be the death of him.

As the meeting carried on, Sehun couldn't help but observe Ren from a distance.

He had know idea how he hadn't noticed it before but Ren was basically a younger Luhan, not that anyone could tell their of their ages by their faces. Ren's skin was pale and flawless, just as Sehun had expected of a top actor. He had definitely been pampered by his manager and the staff. Everyone around him seemed to treat him as some sort of precious treasure, something so fragile yet something they feared. Did he really had that much power over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter