Phone Call (Meeting You)

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren's POV:

"Have they casted the female lead yet?" Ren asks as the stylist fixes his hair.

"A-Ah, they did."

Ren looks at his manager through the mirror and raises his eyebrow. "And...?"

"I haven't received any information on who it is yet but I heard its not anyone famous. They held separate auditions for ordinary people and fans to audition."

Ren turned around, shock written on his face. "What!? Commoners?!"

His manager coughed, "Not necessarily-"

"Ge, my career depends on this movie! I have to act with a newbie? A fangirl? A- A-"

"Ren, the director isn't an idiot. I'm sure he won't cast someone who doesn't know how to act, or someone who he doesn't believe will make his film a success."

The actor sighs before turning back around to face himself in the mirror. "I sure hope so."

..

Sehun's POV

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing!"

Sehun throws the phone down on the bed before collapsing on top of Jongin, who had been 'reading' a Chinese magazine on the other side of the bed.

"Don't worry. The audition lasted a week and a half. There must have been a lot of people so it takes time to go through everyone. Besides, it's only been 4 days." Jongin flips a page.

"More people means a slimmer chance of me getting casted! What should I do?? What if Luhan gets paired with some girl and they have to kiss an-"

"I'm sure it wouldn't be his first time." Jongin says and Sehun immediately sits up, pulling Jongin's collar.

"Yah! You litt-"

Jongin rolls his eyes and pull's Sehun's hand off his shirt before showing him a page in the magazine.

"Look at this."

Sehun's eyes immediately land on the huge photo of his ex-fiancee standing beside a pretty Chinese woman, smiling together at a movie premiere.

"What is this?!" Sehun scans the page but everything was in Chinese.

"A movie released early this year..a month or two after he left. It's still quite popular and with Ren's movie promotions, I'm guessing this event is brought up again." Jongin explains but Sehun only tugs the magazine closer to him. 

"This has to be Luhan! This has to be! Look, he has the same eyes, the same nose...Ren is Luhan!" Sehun exclaims. A wave of emotions washed over Sehun just at the thought. It was too overwhelming. How had Luhan become so famous already? How was he? Was he eating all his meals? Did he ever think of Sehun? Did he miss Korea? Halmeoni?

"That would only be helpful for us if you actually get casted. Ren is a celebrity. It's basically impossible to get close to him unless you're in his circle. You need to get this role Sehun." Jongin puts his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"I know...But what if-"

Just then, Sehun's phone rang from an unknown number and the two startled boys looked at each other with wide eyes. Sehun quickly picked up his phone, hesitating a second to press the green button.

"H-Hello?" Sehun asks slowly.

"Hi, is this Seth?" a female voice asks and Sehun already knows that it was the movie company. Jongin mouths 'Is it?' and Sehun nods before remembering he had to respond.

"A- Yes! This is he."

"We are having difficulty deciding the second main lead, which you have auditioned for. We'd like for you to come back and do a second audition to help us decied if this role is suitable for you. Are you willing t-"

"Yes, totally! When, what time? I'll be there." Sehun responds immediately and Jongin lets out a sigh of relief. Sehun's reaction could only mean good news.

"Are you available today?"

Sehun mouths to Jongin, 'Today?'

Jongin nod his head quickly, giving a thumbs up.

"Yeah, I'm available. What time?"

"Four? Just tell the woman in the lobby your name, what you're here for and she will let you in."

Sehun puts one hand on his chest. "Got it, thank you so much!"

With that, he hangs up and flops onto the bed. "Jongin! Can you believe this?!"

"Wait, were you casted?" Jongin sits up.

"No, it was a call-back! I have a second chance. I definitely cannot screw this up! I can't."

"This has got to be fate. Don't take this for granted! God is literally telling you 'Yah, you stupid Sehun, Luhan is right in front of you and you can't even reach him! Okay, I'll lend you a hand.' and you're not even religious!"

Sehun laughs. "Who ever is up there, they must like Luhan and I together."

"No, they probably don't want Korea to die out because their soon-to-be ruler is stuck in China searching for his lover." Jongin teases and Sehun slaps his leg.

"Maybe." Sehun closes his eyes but all he can see in front of him is Luhan. "Just you wait, Luhan. You can't escape from me. Not now. Not ever."

--

"What the hell Sehun! It's 3:37 and the building is at least a 20 minute walk from here!" Jongin pushes Sehun put the door before he's even got the other sleeve of his jacket on.

"I told you to rent a hotel closer to the city!"

"Yah! You're blaming me for making you late?! You're the one who overslept!" Jongin accuses.

"I took a nap! You were on your phone the entire time! You should have woken me up!"

"Ah, whatever! Just get there on time, please." Jongin walks Sehun to the lobby before waving him off.

"You're not coming with me?" Sehun pauses and Jongin shakes his head.

"I don't want you to feel pressured. This is your thing. You can do this. I'll be waiting here." Jongin smiles and Sehun gives his best friend a tiny smile.

"Thanks, Jongin."

The other male nods and quickly beckons for Sehun to go.

"I'll be back!" Sehun calls before jogging out the door and down the sidewalk.

"I'm seriously going to die." Sehun mumbles as he flies through the crowded sidewalks. If there was one thing he learnt about Beijing streets, it was that they were basically almost always crowded on every corner of the street.

"Aish! So much for not screwing this up." Sehun sighs and picks up his pace which looking at his wrist watch.

"13 minut-Oof!" Sehun bumps into someone as he makes a turn around the corner, nearly losing his balance. Unfortunately for the person who he had crashed into, he had fallen on the ground groaning at the pain. Sehun bent down, quickly apologizing.

"I'm sorry! I'm in a rus-"

"Yah! Who does everyone think they are!"

Sehun watches as the man brushes dirt off his pants. He wore a gray coat with a black sweater where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter