Truth

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ren."

The boy looks up from his phone with annoyance.

"What?"

It had been two days since the meeting and Jongin couldn't stand it any longer.

"What is your deal? I dont understand why you're trying to attach yourself Sehun so much."

Ren frowned. "And what is this to you?"

Jongin looked at Ren. "Sehun is my best friend and you're in the way of his happine-"

"Is he really? Considering that you also betrayed him too."

Jongin was at a loss of words. "Tha- Yo-"

"And I'm only doing what's best for my career. I assume you and Sehun will be returning back to Korea soon."

"H-How'd you-" Jongin looked at Ren shocked.

"Sehun told me."

Jongin eyed him. Why would Sehun tell him?

"I know you think I'm the bad guy here but to be honest, I found Sehun first."

"What do you mean?"

The two boys sat at a tiny deserted cafe.

"He's looking for his past lover isn't he?"

"He's already found him. There's no space for you in their relationship." Jongin tries to tell the idol without offending him.

Ren doesn't say anything at first.

"It doesn't have to be that way..Sehun and I..We're compatible. The movie is going great, everything is fine. Why does there have to be anyone else? If anything, its this person that is intruding in."

Jongin tries to hold back a scoff. "You're obsessed, Ren. Luhan and Sehun were already in love a long time ago."

Ren looks up at him. "Luhan?"

Jongin pauses, blinking. Was he not supposed to mention Luhan's name?

"E-Either way, I don't think you should've suggested for you and Sehun to date.

"I already confessed to Sehun."

Jongin looked at him with wide eyes. "When?"

"The other day."

Jongin was surprised at first but then didn't seem as shocked. Ren didn't like this reaction.

"It's not going to change anything. Sehun cannot return your feelings with his whole heart."

Ren furrows his eye brows. "Why not? I can change his-"

"Because, he doesn't have it anymore. Someone else has it, and has been holding it for a long time. Until that person lets go of Sehun's heart, Sehun won't look anywhere else."

Ren stood up in frustration and anger. "I don't care what you say. You better keep your mouth shut. I'm not going to give up on Sehun if that's what you were hoping."

Ren huffs before storming out the cafe, leaving Jongin sitting by myself in a pile of stress.

"I'm the worst manager out there."

-

"J--Jongin!" Kyungsoo says with a faint blush on his face as his boyfriend approaches him with a flawless smile.

"Hey," Jongin leans over to place a kiss on the shorter male's cheek as he parks his bike outside the restaurant. "Just cam back from delivering?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "A lot of orders today."

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's hand. They weren't awkward with each other during the first few times they met up but it took a while for Kyungsoo to be used to all the affection Jongin constantly showered him with. Nonetheless, they were both happy to be by each other. The worst part was having to hide this from Sehun.

"Let's go. You have a lunch break now right?"

Kyungsoo nods, allowing himself to be led off by Jongin.

"We should really be more careful. What if Sehun happens to see us?" Kyungsoo says and Jongin walks a bit slower matching the other's pace.

"That's the thing.. we should probably tell him. I feel bad hiding it from him." Jongin says with a frown.

"How did you find me anyway?"

Jongin couln't remember if he had mentioned this to Kyungsoo yet. The situation was so complicated.

"Ren told me."

Kyungsoo walked beside Jongin as their hands swung gently between them. "What do you mean?"

Jongin sighed. "I made..a really stupid deal with him. Not that the deal really matters now anyway. Sehun found Luhan hyung."

Kyungsoo's eye widened. "Wh-What?!"

"Yeah, it was two days ago..Apparently people kept mistaking him for Ren and somehow they ended up bumping into each other."

Kyungsoo paused and Jongin turned around when he noticed the shorter male didn't move.

"So Sehun and Luhan are together again?"

"Basically."

Kyungsoo ran a hand through his hair and Jongin stood in front of him.

"What's wrong?"

"I-It's just that...I also made a deal with Ren.."

Jongin widened his eyes. "When? How?"

Kyungsoo bit his lip, knowing he really shouldn't say it. "A few days before you came to see me..I'm guessing he knew you were going to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter