The Beauty of the Night Sky

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "And...cut!" the director says, giving a loud clap. "That's it everybody! You've work hard!"

Sehun feels a load of pressure lifted off his shoulders as the camera stops rolling as he steps away from Ren. They had just filmed their last scene and within a few weeks, the movie would be released.

Ren looks at him with  smile. "I seriously can't believe we finished filming the entire movie! It was only yesterday that you were learning your first lines."

Sehun huffs. "Well, you think 3 months with you was fun?"

Ren frowns. "It wasn't?"

"Well-"

"Yah! Sehun!" Jongin calls as he walks over with Kyungsoo. Ren loops his arm into Sehun's and waves at the two men walking over.

"Hey." Kyungsoo says casually to the both of them. It had been a month since the situation with Luhan had been settled. Sehun agreed to stay until filming ended before the four of them would return to Korea. Sehun would have to return to China later for the movie premiere.

"Congrats on finishing the movie." Jongin says with a smile and pats Ren's head.

"I'm not a kid! I'm literally the same age as you." Ren complains but doesn't really seem to mind Jongin's act of friendship.

"I guess its time to go." Kyungsoo says and Sehun's face brightens.

"You guys are leaving today?!" Ren exclaims in surprise, his grip tightening on Sehun's arm.

"Yup. Sorry kiddo but Sehun has got a proposal to make." Jongin says, almost smirking. Ren's eyes nearly pop out of his head.

-

"Kyungsoo, are you sure my flight is at 4?" Luhan repeats once more and his friend sighs for the third time.

"Yes, hyung. I promise you it is. Sehun will be getting on a later one..Shooting isn't done yet."

Luhan frowns. He had been hoping to see the prince and was looking forward to a peaceful four hour plane ride with him. The past week was so busy for Sehun that he slept at the studio 6 out of the seven days. The only time he came back to the apartment was on his quest to find Jongin and ask about the movie contracts. The dark skinned male had been too busy on a date with his boyfriend to pick up his phone after the 5th call.

"Fine..I still have an hour till the plane departs." Luhan says, looking at his plane ticket and his single suitcase. It seemed like just yesterday when he left Korea, hoping to forget about Sehun. Now, here he was, anxious to go back to the country that felt more like home.

Of course, there were many things on his mind, many things he was scared of repeating but if it meant he could be with Sehun, he would do it.

"Just find something to eat or buy some coffee."

Luhan looked around, noticing all the cafes in the airport.

"But Soo, what about when I get to Korea? Where will I go-"

"Ah hyung I have to go now. Sehun is calling, bye!"

*beep

The call ended and Luhan groaned. What was he supposed to do when he landed in Korea? He had no where to go. He was most likely going to stay with Sehun in the palace but if Sehun was coming after him, he would have to wait a while before Sehun would arrive.

Luhan stood up and pulled his belongings with him to a close by bakery. It was better than waiting with all the other people doing nothing.

He stood at the counter waiting for his order when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Excuse me..."

Luhan turns around and his eyes widen almost immediately.

"Yixing!"

The other man smiled at him and Luhan embraced him in a tight hug.

"Luhan ge..How are you?"

Luhan pulled away, still not believing his eyes. "I'm great! What about you? What are you doing here?"

Yixing was about to speak when someone came behind him and wrapped his arms around the short man's waist.

"He's with me."

Luhan was starting to think this was all a dream.

"K-Kris?!"

The tall man had now cut his hair short but nothing else had changed. He was still as confident and handsome as ever.

"Your highness." He says and Luhan shakes his head.

"I'm not..anymore. Sehun and I are just..dating, for now." Luhan says with a blush and Yixing laughs.

"That's good to hear."

The worker hands Luhan his coffee but Luhan hardly pays any attention. "Y-You two-!"

Yixing places his hand on Kris' arms and looks up at the man lovingly.

"This little unicorn finally decided to confess." Kris explains and Yixing slaps his arm.

"You have no right blame me!"

"Well you were the one who waited so lon-"

"You two are so cute! I'm really happy for you guys." Luhan says genuinely and Yixing returns a smile.

"Are you going back? To Korea?"

Luhan nods. "I'm done running away."

Kris shakes his head. "I'm guessing Sehun chased you down."

Luhan chuckled. "That sounds about right."

"How did you survive the first months by yourself? It must have been painful.." Yixing says with a frown but Luhan shrugs.

"It happened the way it did. I want to focus on the present. With Sehun. With Halmeoni..Are you guys going back too?"

Kris nods, removing his arms from Yixing. Instead, he simply grabs the shorter male's hands, entwining their fingers together. They seemed so natural and casual with their relationship. At least he wasn't the only one to find happiness with their partners.

"Yeah...just some..future business to attend." Kris says, wiggling his eyebrows and Luhan watches Yixing elbow the giant in confusion.

"Business? Are you still painting?"

Kris nods. "I am, but this 'business' is different."

Luhan slowly nods his head. "Oh..well, when is your flight?"

"5:30." Yixing says with a bright smile and Luhan frowns.

"Why is everyone leaving later than I am?"

Yixing pats Luhan's shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll see each other soon. you should board your flight. It's already...3:42."

"Alright..I'll see you two in Korea hopefully." Luhan says, waving to the couple once more before pulling his suitcase in one hand and holding his coffee in the other.

-

"When is he landing?" Sehun asks, checking the clock on the wall once more.

"His plane just took off. It's 4:02." Jongin says with the 'calm yourself down' expression. He watches as his best friend paces back and forth at the airport.

"But what if-"

"There's no point in waiting for him 4 hours before he land. I suggest we go back to the palace first. Halmeoni is expecting us." Kyungsoo says but Sehun only sighs with nervousness.

"Yeah,..but-"

"No more buts, Sehun! Luhan will come here perfectly fine. There's already a car waiting for us. I'm sure Halameoni wouldn't mind sending a group of security guards to us out." Jongin says jokingly. Their belongings were already taken to the palace earlier.

"I know..I'm just nervous..!" Sehun says as the walk to the exit. He keeps looking back at the landing time screen. Luhan was to arrive at 8 pm but even that seemed too far away for Sehun. He missed the older male so much and wished to pull him into a hug. They couldn't even spend their last week in China together because of his filming schedules.

"C'mon Sehun." Jongin says, pulling his best friend with him out the automatic doors.

By the time they get to the palace, it is 4:53 nd Sehun was anxious to see his grandmother. He would be lying if he said he didn't wonder how he was.

"Halmeoni!" Jongin exclaims, running out of the car with Kyungsoo. He dash up the palace stairs to the doorway where the old woman stood with Mr. Lee

"Jongin-ah! Kyungsoo-ah!!" She responds with a bright smile and allows the two men to hug her at the same time.

"I missed you so much, Halmeoni!" Jongin says and Kyungsoo nods.

"I'm sorry for leaving, Halemoni.."

She shakes her head. "Nonsense. I'm just glad you're back."

Sehun stepped out the car and walked up the stairs until he stood before his grandmother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter