Audition

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Name?" the woman doesn't look up from her desk as she goes through a few files.

'O-" Just as Sehun was about to say his name, Jongin pinched his arm.

Sehun furrowed his brows, mouth "What?"

Jongin mouth back, "Fake! Fake name!"

Sehun narrowed his eyes before catching on.

"Oh, uhm," Sehun thinks quickly, thankful for the shades he was wearing "Se-Seth."

Jongin slaps his forehead and Sehun shrugs as if it was the only name he could think of.

"Seth...?"

"I-I just go by Seth." Sehun lies, feeling himself get more and more embarrassed.

The woman looks up and eyes him for a moment and Sehun just gives her a flawless smile.

"What do I need to fill out?" He asks, leaning on the counter and he can tell that she's fallen for him.

"W-Well.. Just this paper and you can wait in line." She hands him a packet, which Sehun gladly accepts, before walking to the seating area.

Jongin turns around as he hears her mutter something with 'didn't know...men..' but shrugs it off as they take a seat in the lobby of the huge office. After seeing the movie ad yesterday, they decided to do some research and audition for a role. Well, at least Sehun would. Jongin had become Sehun's manager.

"I can't read any of this!" Sehun exclaims with a puzzled frown and Jongin takes the paper.

"Let's see..."

His eyes scanned the sheet but there were too many areas to fill to randomly guess where your name went.

 "I'll ask someone."

Five minute later, Jongin returned, a pen in hand, and attempted to explain where everything went. "Okay, name..here. Birthday...here..Why you came..Manager..Any movies you've been in before.."

It took half an hour to fill the whole paper, to which Sehun let out a sigh of relief. "Finally! Remind me to never fill out papers in a foreign language."

Jongin looks around for the audition line and spots a group of girls at the other end of the lobby.

"Sehun, we have to wait over there." Jongin explains, pulling his friend by his arm.

"Okay.." Sehun stands up, stretching his arms over his head.

He can't help but notice several girls looking at him. Sehun smirks and shoots them a wink before Jongin rolls his eyes and tugs Sehun away.

"I'm starting to wonder if you're actually here for Luhan.." Jongin mutters and Sehun frowns.

"Why would you even think otherwise? I'm getting into this whole mess because of him."

"You and I both know that that isn't true."

Sehun sighs, "I know..I just don't want to get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed if it isn't Luhan."

There were 5 girls in front of them, standing in a line to the elevator. The doors opened and the staff called the next person to audition before the elevator doors closed, leaving the line slightly shorter.

"This is going to take forever." Sehun mumbles.

"Be patient. If that really is Luhan, this waiting is nothing compared to the time we'd save in searching the city." Jongin crosses his arms over his chest.

Sehun nods. "I guess.."

Jongin looks around as 3 more people get on line behind them.

"Sehun.." Jongin nudges the said male beside him.

"Hm..?" Sehun asks, scrolling on Jongin's phone.

"There are an awefully large amount of girls auditioning.."

Sehun only nods. "Yeah, yeah.."

Before they knew it, 20 minutes later, the girl before them was taken up to have her audition and Sehun seemed too relaxed.

"You're not nevous, at all?"

Sehun shrugs. "Not really..should I also tell them I'm not fluent in Chinese?"

"Well, we wrote it on the form..I think the fact that everything is in Korean is clear enough." Jongin laughs, looking at the paper in his hands.

"What are you going to do if it is him..?"

Sehun takes a deep breath.

"I don't know. Would Ren even be up there?" Sehun looks at the elevator. It was still on the 7th floor.

"I mean, there's a slim chance but it's still possible."

Suddenly, the numbers were dropping and the elevator doors opened. Sehun wondered how boring the person's job was, to be escorting people up and down the elevator.

"Are you auditioning, sir?" He man asks and Sehun blinked before nodding.

"Ah, yes." He stepped in with Jongin, cautiously, as the man eyed them up and down. Sehun couldn't help but think, 'If only this man knew he was standing next to a royal prince..'

The doors closed and silence filled the small capsule. Sehun nudged Jongin.

'What?" Jongin mouthed back.

"Ask." Sehun his head towards the man next to the elevator buttons.

"About..?"

"Ren. If he's here." Sehun mouths quickly a he watches the numbers go up.

"Why me?" Jongin frowns.

"You're my manager." Jongin silently groans in frustration.

 "E-Excuse me," Jongin already knew his Chinese was barely un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter