Chocolate Ice Cream

Searching For Luhan (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"What?" Luhan couldn't understand the situation.

"It's a bit complicated but please, we need you. Now."

Luhan bit his lip, contemplating whether or not he should go to the hospital.

"I-.."

"Ren's career is on the line."

Luhan's hand tightened on the phone and he lets out a sigh before dropping his head. "Alright. I'll be there."

There was a sigh of relief from the other end. "Thanks, Lu. Your manager will be waiting for you in the parking. Just come to the car. You know the number right?"

Luhan nods, "Yeah."

"See you there."

The phone line cut off and Luhan put the phone down, running a hand through his hair.

-

Luhan pulls the cap down and waits at the car door before it slides open, revealing his manager, Ling.

"Ge,," Luhan says and the man smiles, patting his shoulder.

"What in the world happened? All of the sudden, I hear that Ren has decided to do his own shoot and before I knew it, I wasn't called in for nearly 3 weeks."

"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know what over came Ren to suddenly do this. I think he's gotten attached to the second main lead." The middle aged man says, helping Luhan out of his jacket. 

"Who is it? A famous foreigner?" Luhan asks and the man shakes his head.

"I only heard that he was casted from the streets. I'm quite surprised that Ren had taken a liking to him."

"Is he any good?" Luhan slips his T-shirt over his head as Ling hands him another top.

"I don't know. I just came back from my break and all I know is that Ren was filming and you nearly got laid off. You must have suffered a lot." Ling explains and Luhan shakes his head.

"It's been rough but I'll be fine. I'm getting money here and there.."

"That's good to hear.. Anyway, Ren was admitted to the hospital-"

"What?! When?" Luhan stops as he slips on a few accessories on his arm and fingers.

"Just yesterday. He's fine but he needs a lot of rest."

Luhan leaned back in the car seat with a frown. "Why would that kid try to take all the work on his own shoulders.."

Just then, Ling's phone rings and Luhan puts on a snapback and a pair of shades.

"Yes?...Ah, ok. We'll be right there.....Yes......Alright..He's coming now.." Ling hangs up and turns to Luhan.

"The company has been denying that Ren is in the hospital so they just need you to be seen walking around town just a bit, get some photos taken, and that's it. They'll pay you by the end of the week."

Luhan nods, knowing how the routine went. It wasn't the first time he had to cover up for Ren, and it surely wouldn't be the last time.

"Got it."

"Be back in 15 minutes or give me a call and I'll come pick you up."

"Okay."

It didn't take long for people to recognize Luhan. Or rather mistaken him for Ren. Girls who he walked by stopped to stare or fangirl, contemplating whether or not they should ask for an autograph or a selfie. Not that he was going to take any with them anyway.

"Isn't that Ren!?" he heard a few voices around him. Luhan tried to casually smile as he noticed a few people taking photos.

"I thought he was in the hospital-"

"No, that was just a stupid rumor. Look how healthy and handsome he is!"

Luhan tried to act as if he was actually going somewhere, rather then trying to parade himself in fame and glory. It wasn't extremely rare for him to be seen on the streets but it wasn't everyday that you'd see China's best youngest actor either.

He made a turn down the street, hoping to lose a few followers but instead, found himself in front of an ice cream parlor.

Might as well go in..

Sehun's POV:

"Yah! Can't you at least talk to me? I'm a dying patient and I can't waste the rest of my life lying in this bed." Ren complains as Sehun plays Candy Crush on his phone.

"Firstly," Sehun looks up. "You're not dying. Second, you have a long life ahead of you so, yeah, you do have time to waste."

Ren pouts. "That's not fair. I'm completely well but they won't even let me leave."

Sehun shakes his head. "If you were to leave, where would you go without being bombarded with fans and paps? You're not a "normal" person, you know."

Ren tried to ignore the last comment. "I have you, don't I? You're my personal body guard, do your job."

Sehun exits out of the addicting app. "I'm not your body guard and I never actually was, kiddo. You made that up yourself."

Ren leans back on the stack of pillows behind his head. "Well..Can't you at least go for me?"

Sehun looks at Ren, "Go where?"

Ren smiles innocently. "The ice cream shop. I feel like eating something cold."

"Something cold?" Sehun smirks. "I guess a bucket of ice will do just fine."

Ren frowns. "YAH!"

Sehun laughs before standing up. "Fine, fine. What flavor?"

Ren puts a finger to his chin in thought. "Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles?"

Sehun scoffed. "Dude, you couldn't choose a manlier flavor?"

"Manlier? What kind of ice cream flavor is manly!?"

Sehun crosses his arms. "Obviously, chocolate, even double chocolate, with chocolate sprinkles."

Ren nearly bursts out in laughter. "That's literally the formula for cavities and diabetes."

'Well-"

"But, I'll try it." Ren says with a smile, cutting Sehun off. The blonde stares at the boy sitting on the hospital bed before walking closer and ruffling his hair.

'I'll be back. Don't go anywhere." Sehun says and turns away too quickly to see the faint blush on Ren's cheeks.

-

Sehun walks down the sidewalk, trying to find the ice cream parlor Jongin and he had gone to last time.

It was strange to think that after the movie is released, he could possibly be considere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter