Because I'm Crazy

seonqyeols' Songfic one-shot shop! /close/

 

Song: Because I'm Crazy (by AA)

Pairing: Lee Eunmi (OC) X Woosang

Specially for: eunice96

Word Count: 1062

 

Eunmi’s waves tumble down her back, her eyes shining with liveliness. It’s her first day at college, and she’s filled with intense excitement, of what is to come. It’s gonna be her first time living in a dorm, and she hopes to be able to involve herself in more mature relationships. She’s going to learn how to grab every opportunity she has to work towards a better future, whether it’s burying herself in books, or burning the midnight oil to study.

Sauntering into campus with her luggage at hand, she blinks, the sunlight distorting her vision. She seems lost in such a big campus, and she tries to look for the dorming building.

And then she sees him.

His eyes are dark, exuding such beautifulenigma. He approaches her, a smirk playing at his lips, “Lost?”

She glares at him, “You’re a flirt, but yes.”

He blushes a little and initiatively takes her hand, “Not a flirt, just really friendly. Hi, I’m Woosang, and your senior in this college, whether you like it or not.”

 

Woosang throws the empty bottle at the wall, watching it shatter into thousands of emerald glass shards. It doesn’t matter, because nothing matters, when your present is all about trying to relive the past. Meaninglessness courses through his veins; it’s like living without a soul.

Memories speak for the past, but he really feels like throwing them away. It’s only because now that she’s left him that’s why he has to cling onto them, out of desperation. When he can’t see her in reality, he has to see her through memories.

Yehyangki walks towards Woosang, holding his shoulder in place, “Dude, stop torturing yourself like that.”

Yehyangki is Woosang’s best friend, and Woosang calls him Kimchi.

“I can’t live without her,” Woosang chokes on his own saliva, tears running down his cheeks.

“You can’t, but you won’t do anything to bring her back,” Kimchi rolls his eyes, “She’s leaving tomorrow. It’s up to you to do whatever you can.”

 

Her lips are always smeared with lipstick that tastes like cherries. Everytime Woosang kisses her it’s as if he’s being teleported into another dimension, somewhere where only the both of them exist. Sure, he’s a flirt, he smiles at every girl he sees, but after meeting Eunmi, he’s stopped. Eunmi is the only girl who has the ability to , to make his heart beat faster. She’s more than pretty, because to Woosang, she’s beautiful. She’s somebody whom he loves, inside out.

 

Woosang loves watching Eunmi study, and loves hearing her voice, which is always filled with hope. She studies physiology and often uses Woosang as her target. She always manages to read his emotions well. This analytical side of her is charming, and not observed in most girls. It just makes her different from the rest.

“It’s my fault, isn’t it? Because she doesn’t even hesitate, she just chooses to leave,” Woosang asks bitterly, walking over to the mess of glass shards and picking them up, accidently cutting his hand in the process. He doesn’t even wince, because physical hurt can never compare to what he’s going through inside.

“You know whatever happens, I’ll still be here for you, right? As a friend,” Kimchi pats on Woosang’s back in comfort.

“I don’t know, Kimchi. If she’s gone, even when I’m around people, it still feels lonely. It’s like losing your other half.”

“Then fight for her, goddammit.”

 

Eunmi’s eyes are now bloodshot as she screeches, “Since when did love hurt so much?!”

Woosang shuts his eyes, “I don’t even what’s happening to us these days. We’re breaking out into these stupid little fights for no ing reason anymore.”

“I think we need a break.”

“Eunmi – “

“I

“I’ve been offered a scholarship course in the UK. My flight is scheduled for next month, and I’ve agreed to go. Also, I won’t be back until two years later.”

“Why didn’t you even talk to me about this before ing deciding to leave –“

“You’re basically telling me to give up my future for you, Woosang!”

“Not in that way, I’m just saying, why didn’t you even talk about this before – “

“We’ve been fighting everyday! For what? ing nothing! Do I look like I had the chance to tell you about this?”

“You chose to leave, so damn quickly. You’re just gonna go like that,” Woosang chokes back his tears.

“A break, that’s all I’m asking for, and you need it more than me.”

 

Eunmi then walks up toward Woosang reluctantly, crushing her lips onto his’, their tongues exploring each other’s jaws. The kiss is overwhelming with passion, dripping with emotion.

When they break away from each other, Woosang whispers, “This is goodbye, isn’t it?”

“Unfortunately, but silently, yes.”

They didn’t speak to each other, all the way until now, when the both of them clearly still loves each other.


 

“I don’t think I should fight for her, this entire thing is exhausting the out of her,” Woosang finally says. Kimchi shakes his head, “Not only out of her, but out of you as well.”

“Maybe I do need a break,” Woosang throws his head back. Kimchi sighs, “You need a break, but clearly you’re not letting her go.”

“I told you I can’t, because I can’t even live without her,” Woosang replies bitterly, his heart sinking with every word he says, with every bit of reality his mind decides to register by itself.

Kimchi smiles dryly, “Sometimes, you have to think for her, and not for yourself. All these fights and little problems are because of your goddamn issues and unnecessary paranoia. If not, things would have never turned out like this.”

Woosang just nods, acknowledging his mistakes. He knows he’s in the wrong, and he just wants to fix this mess.

“You can’t expect her to stay, you know. It’s been a month already, and she really has to go. This is reality, it ing hurts, but it needs you to accept it.”

Woosang merely nods again.

“Tell her the things she wanna hear before she leaves, make her happy for once,” Kimchi advises him.

Woosang, blinking his tears away, whips out his phone, texting Eunmi: I will wait for you.

A few minutes later, he finally smiles for the first time in such a long time, as he receives the reply: Thank you.


 

A/N: This is probably the worst one-shot I've ever written /apologises/ SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY I don't think you'll enjoy it even if I ask you to try to but thanks for requesting anyway xoxo!