Heart For 2

seonqyeols' Songfic one-shot shop! /close/

 

Song: Heart For 2 (by ZE:A)

Pairing: MyungYeol (Myungsoo X Sungyeol), VinSeop (Kevin X Kiseop) and Minwoo X Hyungsik

Specially for: KissmELForever

Word Count: 1230

 

Minwoo plants a kiss onto Hyungsik’s lips, brushing his fringe off his eyes, his fingertip slowly tracing at the younger boy’s jawline. Hyungsik shudders, wondering how the simplest touch can trigger a burning fire in him. Many people wouldn’t think that Minwoo and Hyungsik would end up together, but somehow they did. It’s not that they had completely contradicting personalities, it’s just that nobody could picture them together.

Kiseop enters the dorm, instantaneously grimacing. He wonders how Minwoo and Hyungsik can enjoy the physical perks of a relationship whereas he and Kevin cannot, because Kevin’s uncomfortable with skinship.  Then suddenly, he’s filled with rage, hating himself for having stupid thoughts like this. If Kevin doesn’t like kisses or even simple things like hugs, then just let it be.

He sighs, before Minwoo and Hyungsik finally notices that he’s there.

“Annyeong, hyung!” Hyungsik smiles faintly at Kiseop. Minwoo just blushes, as he realised that Kiseop actually caught him kissing Hyungsik.

 

Kiseop scratches his head, before announcing, “I’m going back to my room.”

The couple nod vigorously.


 

Kiseop lays in bed, his eyes fixated on the ceiling. He stays there motionless, letting his mind drift to thoughts of no other than Kevin Woo Sung Hyun: the image of his soft golden hair, his lively brown eyes, the pinkness of his full lips. He then imagines what his lips taste like… Will they be sweet, just like him? When they kiss, will the both of them smile into the kiss?

Suddenly, somebody enters the room, causing Kiseop to almost jump in bed.

Oh, it’s just Myungsoo.

 

Kiseop and Myungsoo were roommates, and they were close enough to be labeled as best friends, even if they could hardly get along at first. Myungsoo was the quiet, bipolar kid; whereas Kiseop was the derp, the playful one, who didn’t let his past cut in with his present.

“Seop, you okay?” Myungsoo asks. He hasn’t seen his friend look so depressed in a long while.

Suddenly, without warning, Kiseop gets out of bed, leaning close to Myungsoo, their breathing tickling each other’s faces. He then crushes his lips onto Myungsoo, without letting Myung to even gasp in utter surprise. In Kiseop’s head, he pretends that Myungsoo is Kevin. He doesn’t even have time to realise that what he’s doing was wrong, he just let himself drown in the passion of the kiss. His tongue pokes at Myungsoo’s lips, begging for entrance. Myung, obviously stunned, just opens his mouth, letting Kiseop’s tongue explore his wet jaws, their tongues finally intertwining with each other. The kiss was so beautiful that the both of them didn’t have strength to pull away from each other, regardless of the fact that they had turned breathless.

 

Kiseop, what the actual do you think you are doing? This isn’t Kevin, this is Myungsoo. Stop being so ually frustrated that you can’t differentiate between fantasy and reality. Myung already has a boyfriend… you’re just gonna hurt the both of them. So stop.

But no matter what goes on with his conscience, he still can’t pull away.

 

Then the door opens, Kevin’s head creeping inside, “Seop hunny, I’m back – “

Myungsoo and Kiseop immediately let go of each other, panting nervously. Kevin screams, before sprinting out of the house. Kiseop’s legs tremble, he can’t even make one move to chase after his boyfriend. Lips quivering, he finally realises the mess he’s in, and what hurt most was that he made it.

“, Myung, what the did I just do?” Kiseop covers his face in his hands, feeling so suffocated that he cannot even cry.

Myungsoo’s hands are shaking too; he lifts them up to touch his own lips, wondering why his body gave in to Kiseop as well.

“Myung, can you hear me? I’m sorry! I really am!”

“…you shouldn’t be telling this to me.”

 

Realisation dawns upon Kiseop as he dashes out of the house as well, trying to at least trace Kevin’s footsteps. He needs this chance to explain himself, to admit what he has been keeping inside for the past one year of their relationship, to apologize that he used Myungsoo as a temporary target to relieve his need for skinship.

He just needs Kevin back.


 

Running, his legs feeling as though they might splint apart, he shuts his eyes, going through the names of all the places Kevin might have been to. The Han River? It’s really near their school dorms. The Kimchi Stew restaurant just a few blocks away? They had their first date there.

His legs just move accordingly to his instincts, his body moving at its own will.

Then suddenly he notices that familiar figure, sobbing, his hands holding into a cup of milk tea. Kiseop’s heart aches, the regret kicking in.

He then runs over to Kevin, throwing his arms around his waist, pulling him to his chest.

 

“Seop, just let go of me, damn it!” Kevin screams. Kiseop then covers Kevin’s mouth, unwilling to let him speak, feeling his lips moving into the flesh of his palm, his voice struggling to get out. Kiseop then yells, “Vin! Shut up! Just ing shut up and let me explain!”

Kevin feels his heart drop: Kiseop has never used a vulgarity infront of him before.

His lips stop moving and Kiseop heaves a sigh of relief, “Look, Vin. I’m sorry. But first, don’t blame Myungsoo for anything. I was the one who forced the kiss onto Myungsoo.

Why are you defending him?! Kevin’s lips begin to move into Kiseop’s hand silently again.

Kiseop just continues speaking, “Look, beyond that, this isn’t an excuse, but more of a confession. I am, to be honest, ually frustrated.”

Kevin ‘s lips remain still again.

“…I can’t exactly put this to words, but, I fantasize about sharing kisses and hugs… with you.”

 

Kevin’s heart throbs violently against his chest.

“When I was kissing Myungsoo just now… all I could see was you. My conscience told me to stop, but my body did otherwise. And everything started, because of me. It’s honestly my fault. I walk into house, finding Minwoo and Hyungsik making out, and all these thoughts of you and I together, in each other’s hands, our lips against each other… erupted in my head. And Myungsoo just had to be there…”

He lets go of his hand which used to cover Kevin’s mouth. Kevin turns around, facing Kiseop, tears running down his face.

“It hurt me, honestly, to watch you kiss Myungsoo like that,” Kevin says shakily.

The guilt stabs at Kiseop again, and he finds no will to say anything.

Kevin then places his hand at Kiseop’s chest, “I don’t want your heart to be for two.”

Kiseop shakes his head fervently, “No, you are my only one!”

“I’m sorry, Seop. I was the reason you did this, right?” Kevin sobs again. Kiseop wipes his tears away, “Pabo, how can you blame yourself for this? All the blame should be put on me.”

Kevin then pulls up to gently kiss Kiseop on the lips. To Kiseop, it was his first true kiss, rather than the one he shared with Myungsoo. It was simple, and , Kevin’s lips were smooth and tasted like milk tea. Finally, just like how Kiseop dreamed of, they smile into the kiss.

“Do you forgive me?” Kiseop reluctantly breaks away.

Kevin just nods his head.


 

A/N: Sorry if this one-shot is a little too rushed, and I know it lacks so much of MyungYeol and Minwoo X Hyungsik /bows down in apology/ Also, the lyrics of Heart For 2 are about lies and cheating. However, you requested for a happy ending, so I had to twist a plot a little. One-shots are supposed to be more fast-paced, so if I made Kiseop seriously cheat on Kevin, it would take a much longer time for them to get back together again. So for the sake of a happy ending, the storyline didn't follow exactly to the lyrics /kneels in apology now/ However, I still hope you enjoy this xoxo! Thanks for requesting!