Wants 008

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 008
I want you to look for the new girl. 

 

Today was a bright, beautiful Monday afternoon. The sun was shining perfectly bright, and everything else seemed to be happening just fine in this beautiful town in Gangnam. "Which flowers would you prefer, Ms Im?" Im Jiae once again found herself in crisis when the male wedding planner enthusiastically showed her a thousand list of flowers to decorate the chapel with. She couldn't have known what flower suits the place, so why is he asking her that? Shouldn't he be the planner here? She held back the irritation that was creeping on her veins and faked a smile.

 

"Any one would be fine." She suppressed the annoyance in her voice and tapped her phone screen. 1:45 p.m. The corner of her eyes were already twitching as the man starts bringing up laces and ribbons on the wedding dress pictures that he is shoving up her face. Isn't it supposed to be lunch time for them too? She mentally cursed the amount of layers she will be forced to wear when she looks at the pictures. Did he just ask which style would she prefer? The lesser the layer. She smiled at him and closed the book. "I'll wait for Mark to decide that." She said and pushed the book back to Seokjin, or Jin, he calls himself that. 

 

"B-but Ms Im-"

 

"I'll let Mark decide that." She repeated herself with more emphasis on her words. She was giving him the usual poker face, the smile was to mask off the daggers that were mentally stabbing Jin's face for wasting her time. But, that didn't really help her much. Jin wasn't going to let her off that easily. He was going to make sure that he approves of whatever he was planning to experiment on her fake wedding, and he was going to make sure that she'd never complain about it. Which... Leads to another question to surface in her mind. 

 

Exactly where is Mark in this interesting discussion? 

 

He's probably busy signing papers now, or attending conferences, or meetings, or any one of his business lunch meetings. For all she knows, he could even be at some golf club playing golf with his "important client". To put it simply, that son of a decided that it was pointless to take a day off for this. That workaholic. She mentally cursed the man, hoping that he'd sneeze the living out of himself for leaving her to deal with this bull alone. She signed up to be his wife, not his secretary, for god sake.

 

Her smile was going to wear off, her patience were at risk too. So she clapped her hands together and tilted her head slightly. "I just remembered that I need to meet up with Mark for lunch." She acted as if she was going to check the time and forced another smile. "I guess I'll see you some other time, Jin-ssi." She bowed and strode out of the building. For god sake, why do they have to decorate the place with so much ribbons? She couldn't handle the colors. The pale white was far too bright for her eyes, the pink stripes were too feminine for her thoughts. 

 

Strolling down the luxurious street in Gangnam, she found her eyes wondering aimlessly by the glitters and sparkles popping out of shimmering glass windows. Everything, everyone was sparkling. Expensive brands hung around their necks, unlike her, who decided that it was more comfortable to wear skinnies and a boring black T. Saying that she didn't feel any least bit of discomfort would be a lie. They had their eyes on her, judging from the sidewalk as she passes by. But she wouldn't respond to that, she wouldn't risk anything, not after what happened the other day at the mall. 

 

She dropped a soft sigh and stopped her tracks. What should she do for the day? She didn't know. She had been keeping herself busy with the wedding plans that she barely had time to think of anything else. Before her was the bright and glamorous building that she was at a few days back. The steak had caught her attention. It was unlikely for anyone to drown the piece of meat in red wine before sizzling it. She had a soft smile wore on her face as she turns away. Too bad Mark wouldn't allow her to work here. She thought, feet took the first step off the street to cross the road. 

 

Come to think of it, she should really look for a job. She pursed her lips and entered the nearby cafe. The afternoon was peaceful, there are less customers in cafes. The cashier looked up, eyes blinked at her casual wear and bowed slightly. "Welcome." The cashier smiled, and Jiae shifted her gaze to the small poster pasted on the side. Urgent Hiring... At least 20 years old, high school grad... 

 

The corner of her lips lifted pleasingly.

 

"I heard that you're hiring."

 

 

His phone was just there, conveniently set by his side while he flips the thick binded papers that were settled before his face. But why is the phone unusually quiet today? He darted his eyes to the phone constantly. Why isn't she calling him? She could have been done with the wedding discussion with Jin hours ago, but the girl never calls. How many days has it been since they have decided to hire Jin as their wedding planner? Mark clicked his tongue as he drops the files and rubbed his temple in exhaustion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter