Wants 016

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 016
I want you confused, wondering what's wrong with me. 

 

She was just learning how to ride a horse safely without risking her life for it. Jimin was just there to assist her. There weren't supposed to be any problem to that. She did nothing wrong. She knew she didn't. But the look on Mark's face tells her otherwise. Should she feel guilty? She knew she shouldn't have, but somehow, it felt as if she was cheating on him when they didn't have anything to start with.

 

Carefully, she got down the horse and sealed her lips tight. The young man looked confused, but bowed to Mark as soon as he got down as well. "Good evening." He said, offering a handshake, which Mark rudely ignored. Jiae frowned. That's not very nice of him. She thought and approached him.

 

"Mark." She nudged his arm and turned to Jimin. "Sorry, this is my husband, Mark." She smiled and hooked her arm with him.

 

"Come on, shake his hand." She whispered, and he grunted at the background. To be honest, he didn't really want to do so. His blood boiled when he saw her intimate action with the orange brat. Was she not aware of how wrong it looked from a third party's view? How inappropriate it seemed if they knew that she has just gotten married?

 

He nodded his head in acknowledgement and did a quick handshake as he wraps his arm around her waist. He doesn't care if it made him look like a fool, he needed to mark his claim right here, right then. 

 

"I'm Park Jimin, and this is Hope. Say hi, Hobi." The norse neighed and bit Jimin's hair again. 

 

"My gosh! I'm not a damn root vegetable you bastard!" Jimin groaned and fisted the horse's back.

 

"Sorry about this buddy, he's a little excited." Excited? 

 

"Girls never bothered to try horse riding, so it's kind of rare..." Rare? 

 

"Hope might have liked it a little too much." A little?! 

 

Jiae laughed. "It's fine. He's cute." She said, waving at the horse. It was a harmless creature, a beautiful animal that she had been wanting to get close to for years. It is something you can't find in the city, something exotic to a city girl like her.  

 

However, Mark thought otherwise. That bloody horse better stay on its lane if he doesn't want to end up in a japanese restaurant that serves horse meat sashimi. He furrowed his eyes and pulled Jiae closer, preventing her from approaching the horse.

 

"We're leaving." He said, nudging her to follow him. He didn't want anything to do with the damn animal nor the carrot face. He didn't care if he sounded mean, he just wants to get the hell out of here. It stinks. He tried to excuse himself.

 

"But Mark..."

 

"We're leaving." He repeated sternly and bowed to Jimin. "Thank you for taking care of my wife, but we've got to go."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Let's go." And he dragged her out of the area. It honestly took him all the self-control he had to not kick the damn horse. Who cares about the human? The horse looked more flirtatious. Jiae wouldn't know, but his instinct told him that the horse is way more dangerous than the tiny orange hamster next to him. 

 

"He's cute." Jiae spoke out of nowhere when they're considerably far from the stables.

 

Mark halt and turned to her. "Seriously?" He groaned, eyes furrowed at her.

 

She grinned. "Yup, cute." She responded. "Don't you think it's cute too?" She asked. She wasn't looking at him, her eyes were staring far ahead.

 

"How is that cute?" He mumbled, ruffling his hair when Jiae skipped towards the flowerbed that he spotted a few moments ago. "I found it stupid." He said, recalling the horse's annoying neighings.

 

Jiae chuckled and shook her head. "I find it cute." She turned around and said. Her hands were clamped behind her back, eyes twinkled, curved into smiles.

 

The wind was blowing strong, weaving her long summer dress as the petals dance by her side. His eyes flickered from the wind. It was hard to keep his eyes open, it hurts to do so. He groaned and reached to cover his eyes. His heart thumped, strumming strongly on his chest as soon as he came in sight with the scenery before his eyes.

 

"He's stupidly cute." She said curling her dark lock behind her ear. She took one step forward, ignoring the wild dance of her dress. Her dress is long, she can afford to keep it fluttering like this. She looked up at him, her eyes smiled as she reach to brush his hair.

 

"Aren't you, Mark?" He stiffened, and she took a step back with her phone held up. "Say cheese~"

 

She took a photo.

 

 

He was being toyed around in her little fingers. He was sure of it. He became aware of that when Jiae thought that it was fun to take candid photos of him whenever she feels like it. "Memories are important." She said as she goes through the gallery of photos she had taken. The four days were short, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter