Wants 020

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 020
I want you to know that fate can be such a sometimes. 

 

The same thing lasted for a few days. He'll wake up to a note, and he'll fall asleep without seeing her for the entire day. "Where have you been?" He remembered staying up during one of these days to ask her that, but she had never gave him the answer he was looking for. She avoided the question with a hint of tease. Which, he wasn't fond of.

 

And today, Mark Tuan is once again, having his breakfast alone.

 

The feeling was terrible. It was beyond horrible to be eating alone now. He didn't like the feeling of being the only person in this house. This lonely, quiet room was slowly changing back to the way it was back then. The winter chill was getting there, it was running cold down his spines. He furrowed his eyes and stabbed the yolk, breaking it as he picks it up and munched it down his throat. What was he thinking? He should get use to this. He's been telling himself that for quite some time, but he should really get use to this. They will split up eventually after all. He sighed and took the empty plate to the sink.

 

Things are easier said than done. That's a given. He had been trying to set things straight, to remind himself that this relationship is all about business. Soon, he'll have to let her go. Soon, he'll marry someone entirely different from this charming woman. Soon, she'll end up with someone else.  

 

The thought left a bitter aftertaste. He frowned uncomfortably. He honestly didn't like the sound of that. He didn't like the future he is bound to see at all. It wasn't just a simple form of dislike. He despises the idea of seeing her down the aisle with someone else. The woman has successfully took over his dull world, throwing odd colors all over and bringing him surprises that he never expected himself to experience. The woman was simple, really, but at the same time, she was just another nutshell to crack. She can be the sarcastic, calculative woman that he had first met. Or the gentle, kindhearted woman whom he introduced to his parents. She can be an odd ball of sunshine as well. But at the same time... 

 

Provocative, a seductive woman.  

 

The physical attraction was strong. He convinced himself that. It can only be her physical appearance that caught his attention. She had done it once unintentionally back when they first met. She had done it so many times later on. She triggered and drove his hormones wild, scarring him, provoking him to no ends. That was when he thought that it couldn't have been anything else, and everything was just temporary. It will go off one day, he was sure of it. He hoped for it. But there was a chunk that was holding him back. The heart that rejected the idea of her with another man. 

 

Odd. He thought and clicked his tongue as he grabs his coat. He needs to go to work now. He's already running late. If she was here, she would have pushed me out of the door. He smiled silently and approached his car. Clicking the engine, he pulled his seatbelt and slammed the gear. If she knew about this, she would be nagging already. 

 

His meeting was at ten, and he has exactly thirty minutes to prepare himself. He wouldn't have cared much, not unless it was something as important. This was a business lunch meeting with an old friend, and now, his company's partner. His phone was buzzing, and he knew who to expect. Secretary Kim was calling him, he clicked his tongue and put on his bluetooth earpiece.

 

"Talk." He said, his eyes focused on the road as he listens to what his secretary has to say. "Director. Mr Im from the Star Travel company is here to see you." 

 

Mark frowned. Isn't that man supposed to be at the restaurant by ten thirty? Why is he there in his office? He pursed his lips and made a u-turn down the road.

 

"Tell him that I'll be there in a minute." He said, pressing the paddle harder. 

 

"Hey! Your safety is more important, Mark." He can imagine her huffing as she crosses her arms. 

 

He carelessly stopped his car in the middle of the road and threw the keys to the staff. His secretary is already waiting at the lobby. "Director-"

 

"Where is he?" He asked, straightening his tie as he makes an attempt to walk to the lift.

 

"I'm here." He halt his step and turned around. There was a man waving at him as he threw a friendly eyesmile, showing the two parallel moles printed on the corner of his left lid. His wine colored hair suit him well, Mark had to admit that. That man used to have black hair back in college, but with the wine red color, it made him look more mature and chic compared to his old self.

 

"Looking good, Mark." He bumped his fist on Mark's shoulder, and the latter rolled his eyes. "Jaebum." He called, sighing at him.

 

That man's name is Im Jaebum, the renowned Mr. Im from the Star Travel company that operates travel agencies all around Seoul. The company was huge, and works as a great partner with his company chain. He met Jaebum back in university, when they were both just brats looking to have fun. Jaebum was a rebellious kid striving to ruin his family's reputation. Mark never knew the reason why, but Jaebum seemed to have changed his mind after graduating from university.

 

"How are you?" Jaebum asked. "I'm fine. How's your break?" He asked, eyes drifting to the customers who stopped to look at them.

 

"Break? That old man just wanted me out of trouble." Jaebum rolled his eyes. "I told him I wouldn't help his company if he puts me in an arra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter