Wants 023

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 023
I want you to tell me, not everything now, but sometime soon.  

 

He regretted everything.

 

Why did I do that? He ruffled his hair in frustration at the thought of it. Exactly why did he do that? Of all things he can do when she ends her call, he decided to do that one thing that hurt him all the way to the balls. He could have said something, anything to hold her back, but he decided to let her go while he tries to let it go in the shower. 

 

"Mark?" He can still hear her voice calling for him like how it was last night. How can she look so innocent when she only has a god damn quilt wrapped around her body? He wouldn't understand that, but he thought that he was going to have to kill himself when she crawled to the bed again. 

 

"Are you mad?" Her hand was touching his arm. Her bambi eyes were looking at him. She's killing him slowly. He groaned and slammed his head on the office desk. If only she knew how painful it felt back there. She looked so innocent, far too innocent for him to hold. He couldn't just tell her that he was in need right then. She didn't seem like she'll understand the pain he was going through. So he told her that he had to take a bath. Every man knows what that means when he needs to take a bath. A long, long bath.  

 

"I'm not mad. Just... Go to bed." He told her that, and she frowned in response. "Actually..." He recalled her being hesitant there. She loosened her grip on the quilt, giving him the slightest, blurred peek of what's hidden behind. God damn it. He honestly thought that he needed to perform an emergency surgical removal of his at that point. She was being far too inviting there. 

 

And then he remembered the look on her eyes. She didn't seem happy, but she was smiling.

 

"I..." 

 

"Director!" The flashback stopped, and he glared at Secretary Kim for shouting in his office. If there was one other thing Mark Tuan dislikes, it'll be loud noises. "Sorry... I've been trying to call you for a few times, sir." Secretary Kim bowed apologically as he takes a timid step back, his face hidden behind the folder he was holding onto.

 

Mark sighed. "What now..." He muttered under a grunt as he taps his pen on the empty desk. For once, Mark actually felt relieved to see an empty desk. He had finally finished the work that was left for him during his absence. And he'll like to keep it that way.

 

But Secretary Kim, that damned bastard just had to bring in more work.

 

"Actually..." Secretary Kim shifted his gaze to the door, then back at Mark. "There was a woman claiming to be your wife..."

 

What. 

 

He paused and frowned at Secretary Kim. Wife? Jiae wouldn't take the initiative to come to him. He knows that she wouldn't. Probably. He dropped the pen and shrug it off. "Chase her away." He said and flipped his laptop open. "I'm busy. If you don't have anything important to say, just leave-" 

 

"Rude." He stiffened at the voice that rang through his ears. Was he starting to hear things now? His brain couldn't seem to process the figure that was standing before him.

 

Jiae raised an eyebrow. "Is this how you're going to greet your wife?" She crossed her arms and asked.  

 

Secretary Kim seemed afraid, but Jiae was still standing there. She looked different today. Was it the soft natural curls that fell past her shoulders? Or was it the light shade of tint on her lips? She wore makeup. She was dressed differently today. She wasn't wearing her usual white T and denim skinnies. A red one piece, beautifully trailing down her knees. The figure was hugging too.

 

Wait, that wasn't the point. 

 

"Why are you here?" He blurted without much thought. Exactly what is she doing here? She can't be here! What if rumors start circulating in his office? What will people think of him now?

 

Jiae rolled her eyes. "Can't I want to visit my husband?" She crossed her arms and smiled. "I want to see how is my husband at work, so I came."

 

Liar! He was panicking inside. This was an unexpected situation. He can't be panicking here. Not when Secretary Kim is just there. 

 

He glared at Secretary Kim. Leave! He furrowed his eyes, and the latter took the message immediately. 

 

"I... I'm sorry!!" Secretary Kim fleed away before Jiae can even stop him from doing so.

 

She blinked her eyes, confused. "Why is he scared of you?" She frowned. "What did you do to him?"

 

Nothing. He sighed and messaged his temple. "That's how I'm like at work." He said. He was going to act as if he was busy, and that she should really leave before he continues where they left off last night. His mind just doesn't seem like it was going to let it go anyway.

 

"Interesting." She commented and approached him. "Are you busy?" She asked, and he nodded. He was trying his best to keep his eyes on the screen, to avoid looking at the crimson shade hugging her skin.

 

Jiae sighed. "Are you still mad at me?" She asked. He shook his head, but he didn't look at her.

 

Jiae frowned. Liar. She thought and tilted her head, trying to get a clearer glimpse at him. But he turned away. 

 

"Mark."

 

"Hm?" He still wasn't looking at her.

 

That's it. Jiae pushed the neat stack of documents to the side and sat on his desk. Grabbing his chin, she turned him to face her. 

 

"You're mad at me." She assumed. "You're still mad that I ditched you last night." 

 

"I wasn't." Mark avoided her gaze as he tries to free himself from her. 

 

"Liar, you're not even looking at me."

 

"I'm busy, Jiae." He groaned and pushed her hand away. "Don't you have work too?"

 

"I couldn't go, thanks to a certain someone." She pushed her hair back and curled her hair behind her ear. He can see her exposed collarbones, the dangerous valley that he's willing to die for. Jiae caught that look, she knew that look from last night. 

 

She smirked. "You left this, didn't you?" She pointed at the red mark on her skin.

 

He raised an eyebrow. Right, he did leave a trail of marking on her neck. He bit back a snicker and sighed. "Is this revenge?" He asked, and she giggled. "Maybe?" She smiled and hopped off the desk. He can see the hem of her dress fluff up, giving him a dull view, a little exposure of what's hidden within. 

 

Dear lord. He gulped and tore his eyes away. 

 

"It's not fair that I'm the only one being marked." She whispered to his ear as soon as she stands in front of him. Her knee rested between his legs, her arms circled around his neck, and she was grinning like a chesire cat. 

 

His eyes shifted to the door. His curtains are closed, but he can see his staff trying to peek from the faint sihouette. "Jiae." His voice was stern when he tried to get her off his chair. "Not here." He frowned, and she raised an eyebrow. "You embarrassed me at my workplace though." She pouted. "Hobi wouldn't stop laughing at me, Bambam wouldn't look at me in the eye."

 

He sighed. "Look, Jiae. I admit, that's my fault, but I'll make it up to you later. So just-"

 

"Why not now?" She chuckled and flicked his forehead. "Bring me out on a date, hubby."

 

He frowned. What? Why is she being so weird all of a sudden? "Huh?" He was confused. What does she have in mind now?

 

Jiae shook her head. "Your father was wondering if we're doing well. So let's go out on a date, Mark." She grinned playfully. "Let's go."

 

He didn't know how to react to this. Anyone who had e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter