Wants 010

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 010
I want you to look for a wedding dress.  

 

To be honest, she wasn't exactly afraid of Daniel. It was more of a hastle to deal with him rather than fear. It was troublesome. She silently mumbled curses when Daniel lectured her regarding the importance of the wedding planning, and that she should take this matter seriously if she wants to stay firm as Mark's wife. But why would she care? She'll be gone in two years, there weren't going to be any strings attached. What they both had were lies, something they both needed to save their own sorry asses.

 

"Madam, what about this outfit? It's the latest design." To make things worse, Jin just wouldn't shut up. He had been going on and on about the wedding planning. He would talk about flowers, and she would just tell him to do whatever he think would suit them. He would talk about the food, and she'll tell him to pick what's best for the guests. And now, he just won't stop talking about the wedding dresses that she should put on for the wedding.

 

"The more grand the better." Daniel had made specific requests just to make sure that Mark Tuan's bride will be known as the most envied woman in Seoul. But the pictures were pure horror for the girl. There were diamonds everywhere. Like, everywhere. The sparkles on the dress weren't glitter, but small, shimmering diamond ores attached to the white material. 

 

Let's be honest here, it looks heavy as . 

 

"Can I not wear that?" She turned to Daniel, who seemed to approve of the design Jin had picked out. She didn't want to wear that. The dress was too puffy, too many layers, and it's too bright for her eyes. Where is Mark when you need him? She could have thought of a thousand ways to murder the poor man, but it wouldn't change the fact that she'll be forced to wear one of these for a few good hours at the wedding. 

 

At the thought of that, she sighed heavily.

 

"Do you have any... Simpler design?" She flipped through the folder and turned to Jin, who raised an eyebrow at her. "We do, but Daniel said-"

 

"Show me the ones with... Less layers." She smiled and got up from her seat. "I'll gladly try them on." She clasped her hands together. She was still smiling when she noticed the questionable look Daniel was giving her. He turned to Jin and sighed. "Show her the simple ones then." He muttered, not really satisfied with her decision.

 

"Well then... This way please." She got up from her seat and followed Jin to the large closet, where they stored a numerous amount of bridal dresses.  My eyes hurt. She squinted her eyes at the bright lighting that was blinding her eyes. There were laces, everywhere. The dresses were long, it looked as if they would weigh a ton if she puts it on. Her muscles tensed when Jin harshly separated the dresses and showed her one of the simpler designs with the same smile on his face. 

 

"Here are all the simpler designs. Please take your time to pick the perfect outfit for your wedding. I'll have my female colleague here to assist you in a minute or so." He bowed to her and exited the closet, leaving the two to look through the white lacey mess hanging on the sides.

 

So. Long. The dress was a long train. She was sure that if she were to wear that to the aisle, she'll most probably fall before she'll leave the dressers. Her eyes carefully darted to Daniel, who was scanning through the row of dresses. "This one seems nice?" He raised an eyebrow at her, and she groaned. Daniel's not helping. She silently cursed and looked through the designs. Fishtails are nice, figure hugging, but who is she trying to impress? She rolled her eyes and pushed the design aside. 

 

"The fishtail design is one of the classics, miss." Jiae paused, brow raised at the unknown stranger that entered the scene. Her figure was small framed, her face was pretty, she had to admit, judging from how Daniel was looking at her now. Jiae raised her eyebrow in amusement. "Fishtail, was it?" She smiled and shifted the dress back to her line of sight.

 

"Yes, the fishtail." The girl smiled and approached her. "I am Kang Eunbi. I will be at your service for the day, miss." She introduced herself and shifted her gaze to Daniel. "I was told that you are an important guest, but where is the groom?" Eunbi smiled and tilted her head. "Is mr. Daniel the groom this time?" She was chuckling, following on with a light giggle that caused Daniel to rub the back of his neck in shame. 

 

Jiae, however, wasn't exactly amused by Eunbi's casual joke. "Sorry, but Daniel is just accompanying me." She patted Daniel's shoulder and gave him a light squeeze. "My fiance is too busy to join me in planning our wedding, so..." She shifted her gaze back to the dress. "The fishtail, you said?" She raised an eyebrow, and Eunbi cleared . 

 

"Oh dear, my apologies. And yes, the fish tail, miss." She was still smiling, but Jiae noticed how Eunbi's smile wavered after she had made it clear for her. Jiae was going to smirk in victory, but what's there to win for? She should be planning the damn wedding, not playing the envy game with some stranger who looked more beautiful than she is. She knows that it's normal to envy someone's looks, but to envy, is a sin. She wouldn't want to get into trouble for that. She removed the dress from the pile and threw it to Daniel.

 

"I'll try that on." She said and headed towards the dresser. "Please pick matching shoes for me too." She smiled at Eunbi, although there was a demanding tone in her voice when she runs her fingers through her hair.

 

Daniel pursed his lips and nodded vigorously, while Eunbi quickly rushed to the storage room to get the set of shoes that might fit the dress.

 

Everything is starting to move along with haste now that Jiae is getting the heat of things.

 

Jiae smirked the moment she enters the dressing room. You're getting married, Im Jiae. She sighed and turned around when Eunbi entered the room with the two items in her hands, the dress and the shoes. 

 

Might as well make the best out of it. 

 

She'll be sure to have most of the fun in this.

 

 

Mark was kind of worried. Just slightly. Not too much. Or at least, he was trying to convince himself that he wasn't exactly worried. His friends wouldn't stop teasing him after knowing what he did. "You wooed her after you checked her out? That's new." He would have killed Jackson for it, but that Jinyoung was doing the same thing. Mark groaned in annoyance when he reached his office door. His secretary is already waiting for him to proceed with his work, but Mark wasn't in the slightest mood to rant all his frustrations to secretary Kim. 

 

"Director, the meeting is starting in an hour." His secretary wasn't exactly helping either. 

 

Mark messaged his temples the moment he reaches his seat. He fell to the chair and sighed. "The files." He said, and his secretary brought him the folders needed for the meeting. He shouldn't have the time  to worry about his fiancee who is supposed to be doing her job. What he should be doing right now, is to focus on this meeting that will increase the hotel's revenue.

 

"Has the team come up with anything at all?" He asked, and Secretary Kim nodded vigorously as soon as he slams the file to the desk. "Yes, director." He said, eyes peeking from the black file he has in his hand. Mark ran his fingers t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter