Wants 005

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 005
I want you to prepare yourself for the worst outcome.

 

Mark swore that he was never one to judge. He never, ever stares at a person for more than he needed to. But boy, was his supposedly wife just so open about whatever she wears for as long as they're at home? He groaned in disbelief and messed up his once neat blonde hair. He had completely ignored the fact that secretary Kim was present in the room. Secretary Kim fidgeted, eyes widened when his boss let out a grunt while he reads his schedule of the day. Yes, he read it yesterday before they leave, but he'd read it again just to make sure. He didn't want the same mistake to happen again, he couldn't risk it this time. 

 

"... Sir?" Secretary Kim stammered as soon as Mark looked up with a short glare. "Secretary Kim." He called, and the latter stiffened almost far too quickly. The tone of his boss's voice sounded scary, that's for sure. Mark sighed and leaned back against his seat. He was having quite a night introducing places to Jiae, specifically emphasizing on the mall that they passed by after the grocery run. He emphasized that she should get herself something to wear too. He even shoved her the credit card just to make sure that she'd take the card. He assured her that he'd get receipts on everything she purchases, that was when she finally gave up and kept the card.

 

"Nevermind. When's our next meeting and where's the previous minutes?" He shifted his gaze back to the black files piling up on his desk. Flipping the pages, he briefly scanned through the pages and picked up his pen. This was another one of the big event projects that will bring more profit to the company. "Page the Marketing dept." He said shortly and flipped the page again. Secretary Kim gave him a short nod and quickly rushed out of the room.

 

There, Mark dropped the file and fell back to his seat. Today is another busy day for Mark Tuan, but how was it with Im Jiae? He shifted his attention to his phone that was sitting on the desk, and immediately, a short scowl appeared on his face. She should have been at the mall by now. He did emphasize that she should get herself some clothes, but did she get herself a phone while she's at it? He clicked his tongue and lifted his wrist to check the time. It is almost twelve, she should be out by now.

 

One click on the phone, and he brought the phone to ear. "Yes, white T shirt and skinny jeans. Im Jiae..." He muttered and flinched when the door swings open in a very slow motion. He quickly ended the call and cleared his throat. 

 

"Sir, Mr Cho is here to see you." He gave his secretary a short nod and straightened himself. He had made preparations for her, he has big bucks to earn now. And big bucks don't just walk themselves into their bank account. "Let's make this quick, I have an appointment at two." He said and threw the file before Mr Cho. He leaned back against his seat next, crossing his leg as he intertwines his fingers together.

 

"What can you do about this project?"

 

 

"She harassed me and mentally attacked me with insults." The lady huffed and faked a tear to the officers in the security room. Jiae was just rolling her eyes, arms crossed as she clicks her tongue in annoyance. When will this end? She mentally cursed at the securities when they placed a file on the desk. "Please provide us with your full names and complaints." He smiled at Jiae, though she knew better than to feel comforted by the smile. She clicked her tongue and rested her chin on her palm.

 

She was just shopping in the mall that Mark was talking about yesterday night, hoping to find a piece of clothing that she can actually afford without the need to spend a huge sum off Mark's credit. That was the initial plan, until she stumbled upon some disruptions during the execution. Just a hint, but what's the essential negative human being in every mall? y customers. And of all her luck, she managed to stumble upon one, literally, and spilled coffee all over her cow leather purse.  

 

"Im Jiae." She said, huffing boringly as she eyes the lady beside her. "I'm not really sure when did I shower you with insults, but since you're going to report me regardless, I might as well make it real now." She commented, and the lady's jaw dropped ajar. "Has your mother ever taught you basic courtesies?" She rolled her eyes. Oh don't give me the parenting crap now. "My apologies, I grow up in the swarmp, I have no bloody idea how to treat someone normally. Oh but trust me, I do know how to treat a complete lunatic." She smiled at the lady who's eyes widened at her response. 

 

The security who was keying their data into the system suddenly fell from his seat and dropped to the ground. His eyes was rounded, wide when he looked at Jiae with frightened eyes. "You... You are-" He pointed his shaking fingers at her, and she raised an eyebrow at him. "Is there a problem with my profile in the government website, mr security?" She asked, and then the door slammed wide open.

 

"Oh. My. Goodness. Thank god we found you, madam!" Madam? She turned around and raised an eyebrow at that man who was sweating a river. He was wiping his sweat that was pooling like a waterfall. "Your people?" She asked the lady, but the man was rushing towards her. "You don't know how long we've been searching for you! We got a call from the young master to assist you in your shopping today, but you were nowhere to be found and-" 

 

"Hold it!" She shouted, and the man stopped, immediately zipping his mouth. Jiae rubbed her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. "Young... Master?" She furrowed her eyes at him, which he nodded in response. "Yes, young master has-" 

 

"Call him for me." She muttered, and the man's eyes widened in response. "Madam, I don't think-" 

 

"Call. Him." She gave the man a smile, almost too friendly for him to brush her request off that simply. Gulping a ball of fear down his throat, he quickly brought out his phone and dialled to the number. It took him more than two phone calls to get to the man, but he'd rather get pressured by his boss than the lady before him. "Y-Young master... T-The lady that you requested assistance to wants to talk to you." He stammered at his boss's voice, but managed to hand her the phone next. 

 

"You called this... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." She raised an eyebrow, and the man cleared his throat. "I'm Ahn Daniel, madam." He muttered softly, and she nodded. "You called Daniel to "assist" me?" She hissed lowly and glared at the security guard whose eyes were as wide as saucers. "I thought you needed the least form of assistance." She rolled her eyes. "I'm quite capable of doing the shopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter