Wants 004

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 004
I want you to fulfill the contract.

 

He had never actually thought that there would be a day where he’ll start complaining about his job. His initial plan was to take off early, go home and enjoy a nice, warm bath. He even made plans to take her out for dinner at some nearby restaurant that she might possibly scowl at him for. He wasn’t actually sure, but Jiae didn’t strike to him as a person who likes to be pampered. Sure, she is in need of money, but she doesn’t seem like she fully believed in him when he told her how easy it was to earn from him.

 

He furrowed his eyes at the huge stack of documents before his face, then to Secretary Kim who sent him an apological smile through his lined eyes. Oh, sure, send in all the damn files when I don't want to see them. You lil' piece of s. His eyes twitched in annoyance and his secretary cleared his throat. “These are the documents that you should review before the meeting tomorrow, and also, you will have a conference to attend to in the 5th floor. There will be a lunch meeting with the Kim corporation's CEO as well at two p.m..." Just kill me. He muttered soft curses, and secretary Kim fidgeted. 

 

"Is... there any problem... Sir?" He asked. 

 

Mark rubbed his temples tighter. "Nothing. Page Jinyoung for me." He shooed secretary Kim out of his office and looked at the time. It is already half past six. He nibbled his lips nervously and shifted his attention to his phone. Should he actually call to notify her about this? That he will be late and she shouldn't wait for him and have dinner on her own? He should, right? Right. 

 

He grabbed his phone and turned the wheel, having his face facing the window as he dials his house number. The phone rang, but there was no answer. She hadn't got home? He frowned and waited, hoping that she'll actually answer the call. When the call went through, he parted his lips to speak, but was cut off by her instead. "Get your back here with food or you're taking the couch tonight, hon." She ended the call before he can say a single word. The hell? He didn't even have the time to blink his eyes. 

 

"You called?" The man he supposedly called for entered the room with a curious brow raised. He was going to assume that he didn't realize that he was supposedly on a call with his soon-to-be wife, judging from how casual he was being right now. That's good news. He didn't want his friend to know about it. "Jinyoung." He called and eyed his secretary a look. Secretary Kim took the message and left the office room, leaving the two friends to talk about whatever Mark was planning to talk about. 

 

"I'm in a hurry so let's keep this short. I need your help." Mark started, and Jinyoung's eyes rounded in surprise. "Wow, wow. Mark Tuan, asking for help? I'm pretty sure those two elements don't go together." Mark rolled his eyes and dropped his phone carelessly on his glass desk. "You heard from Jackson." He stated, and Jinyoung clicked his tongue. "Oops." He grinned and took a seat before Mark.

 

"So what seems to be the problem, director?" Jinyoung leaned back against the seat and raised an eyebrow on Mark. "What do you need a lawyer for? Because you know, marriage law isn't my specialty-" 

 

"I need a contract." Mark breathed, rubbing his temples.

 

Jinyoung blinked his eyes, confused. "A contract for..."

 

"Dude, just... I need a conditional agreement to last for two years." Mark furrowed his eyes when he noticed the slight twinkle in Jinyoung's eyes. "I know what you're thinking. Yes to finding a wife and no to liking her-"

 

"Just a question." Jinyoung raised his hand, innocently. "You expect a hotel attorney to write you a personal contract?" He clicked his tongue and watched as Mark groan in response. "Don't act dumb, Jinyoung. You're also my personal lawyer." He furrowed his eyes, and Jinyoung grinned. "Oops, I forgot about my part time job." He shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Hurry up and accept the damn offer, brat." Mark tapped his mont blanc ballpoint pen on the glass surface as his brow twitched irritatingly. Jinyoung laughed. "Oh, sure." Jinyoung smirked in amusement and got up from his seat. "What are the conditions anyway? Oh wait, let me guess. Marriage ends in two years. Marriage life is strictly professional, wifey gets to do whatever she wants, gets paid for it too, how convenient is that?" Mark glared at the latter who got up from his seat and adjusted his black tie. "But do e-mail me your conditions. I supposed that's going to keep me up with a good, good laughter for the entire week." 

 

"Right, have it done in 30 minutes. Now off, lawyer." He groaned and threw the rubber ball on his desk. Jinyoung caught it swiftly and laughed at him. "Oh, trust me. I would gladly  off your territory, boss." Jinyoung laughed as he steps out of the office. 

 

Mark leaned back against his seat, rubbing his temples. Secretary Kim had timidly entered the office again, as if he was going to tell him more about his overly packed schedule for tomorrow. "Secretary Kim." He called, and the latter fidgeted slightly. He didn't know what the two talked about before this, but it seemed like the hotel attorney had stressed the living out of his boss. He slapped the file shut and pursed his lips at his boss.

 

Mark sighed and looked at the time. 7:14p.m. He muttered soft curses and looked up.

 

"What do you usually buy for your hungry and possibly irritated wife?" 

 

Secretary Kim had one of the most amusing minutes of his life that day.

 

 

8:23p.m. Well, that took longer than expected. Mark nervously got into the lift and rubbed the back of his neck. He had a red plastic bag in his hand, and that was about it. He didn't know what to say. Exactly why did he buy this again? Does she even like this? What if she doesn't? Will she really make him sleep on the couch? What was he afraid of anyway? He pressed his lips thin as soon as the lift ticked off. The door slided open then, and he was welcomed into a quiet room. Where did she go? He frowned as soon as he entered the living.

 

She was nowhere to be found. There was nothing at all. The kitchen was spotless, the living room was quite a small mess with pillows scattered everywhere but that was about it. He dropped the bag and entered the bedroom. It was empty too, the quilt was spread neatly on the bed. His heart dropped. Did she leave? He dropped his suitcase on the ground and turned around, about to head out again when he heard the bathroom door. 

 

Jiae came out, limbs exposed with body wrapped in a towel tube. He froze, body stiffened when his eyes fell on her shoulder blades. "You were... bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter