Wants 029

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 029
I want the truth, and I'll take the chances. 

 

"Decisions have been finalized. All that's left is to execute the plan." He couldn't hear anything else coming from Jinyoung. The events happened far too quick last night. They were just drinking. Scratch that, HE was just drinking. How did it end up with them both in bed? He couldn't think straight. Everything just wouldn't stop repeating in his mind. Just why did he do it? He wasn't even drunk, he was considerably sober, to be honest. So why did he allow that to happen? This is wrong, it's a mistake.

 

Call him a coward, but he made a run out of the awkward situation as fast as he could. That was stupid of him, he had seen red when he was in the shower. He knew that she would be in pain for the entire day. But he couldn't think. He needed time to think. This is far too much for him to handle. He needs time. He sighed and pushed the folder away. 

 

"Execute the plan then..." He mumbled, and Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. Mark Tuan doesn't have anything to say about this? That's the first. Jinyoung snickered and took the file. "Had a tiring night, I assumed." He said, opening the file.

 

Mark glared at him, alerted. "Don't be silly." He scowled and rubbed his temples.

 

"News travel fast, Mark." Jinyoung gave him a chesire grin. "The security guards were gossiping about it. Although it was just among themselves."

 

Security... Wait. His eyes widened. Dear lord. 

 

There were cameras all over his hotel. How could he have forgotten about that? They were practically at each other's faces this whole time from the elevator to his suite. And oh boy had they gave the security guards a live make-out show in front of the cameras.

 

Kill me. He slammed his head on the desk, bruising his forehead in the process. Jinyoung will probably make a witty remark now. Mark looked up with a glare when the latter raised a teasing brow at him. Or he can watch in amusement. He must have looked silly now, a little on the idiotic side, even. Jinyoung didn't say anything, he merely smirked and crossed his arms.

 

"Anything I can do to help my poor friend overcome his first night?" Jinyoung snickered, and Mark furrowed his eyes. "Park Jinyoung-" 

 

"Knowing you, you probably walked out on her after that, am I right?" He pulled the chair and took a seat, knowing that this is going to take awhile. 

 

God damn Park Jinyoung and his instincts. Mark shifted his gaze away and clicked his tongue. "I don't know what to do." I have an excuse, I honestly didn't know what to do. He was trying to ease his own guilt, the guilt where he left her to deal with the aftermath alone. He wasn't stupid, he had his fair share of knowledge to know what a woman will go through after . But with red? He needed more time to think about that. 

 

"Tell me about it." Jinyoung dropped the file back on the desk. "Trust me more than Jackson Wang in this." He grinned playfully and propped his elbow on the desk. "I might just give you an advice of a lifetime." 

 

Mark pursed his lips. Jinyoung was right, at least he'll be able to give something useful in return. 

 

But that didn't mean Park Jinyoung wouldn't torment him for a lifetime because of it. 

 

"You better not tell that Wang anything." Mark muttered, and Jinyoung grinned. "You can count on me." He said. "So what happened?" 

 

Mark hesitated. How should he start? Exactly where should he start with? He couldn't exactly recall what happened before that happened, it was just her staring at him, and him staring at her. He was the only one drinking, he was supposed to be the only one drinking. But she took the bottle away from him and downed it in one go. What was she trying to achieve from it? He wouldn't know, but what happened next was just... 

 

"Wow." Jinyoung whistled. "I would pay to watch that on screen." He commented, smirking when he noticed Mark's ears glowing red. Of course, he avoided the details. He avoided talking about the heat, and the burning passion that was growing as they kiss. All these touches were plain madness for Mark Tuan to handle. 

 

Mark cleared his throat. "That's about it." He mumbled, shifting his gaze away. How did they end up with him talking about his relationship again? He wondered.

 

"You're an ." I know.

 

Jinyoung clicked his tongue. "You should have asked if she's okay." I know. 

 

"You should have stayed with her, and not working here." I know...

 

"That poor girl. God knows how she's feeling right now..." I don't know that.  

 

"She could be crying and you won't be there to see it." Mark winced.

 

"I get it already! I'm an , alright?" He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. There was silence, just him trying to figure things out, and Jinyoung watching him in amusement.   

 

"Just a question though." Jinyoung raised his hand and smiled. "Why did you leave?"

 

He paused, eyes stared at the latter who raised an eyebrow at him. So exactly why did he leave her be? He knew he had taken something from her, and yet he chose to leave her alone like how she wanted to be. She never bothered to beg him to stay. She'll always wave as though it didn't matter at all. 

 

So why did he leave?

 

"I don't know." He closed his eyes and leaned back against the seat. He honestly didn't know how to respond to that question. Jinyoung should be able to figure out why, but he wasn't exactly the smartest when it comes to his own feelings. 

 

"Is it because she's not pure?" Mark stiffened and glared at him. "What? No! She's..." There was blood. He gulped and shifted his gaze away. 

 

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. "I don't get what's your problem then." He shrugged.

 

Mark frowned. "You don't get it." He breathed, his brows were kneaded tight above his eyes. "I took her first. And we've done it when we're not even real."

 

"So?" 

 

"Do you not get how complicated this is? Jiae... She didn't sign up to be..." Mark bit his lips. "She didn't sign up for this..." He muttered.  

 

Jinyoung watched, his eyes were reading his friend's expression from time to time as he analyzes the situation. From what he sees, or heard, the situation isn't as complicated as it seems. All Mark had to do is make it real, since his parents didn't mind having Jiae around anyway. But Mark Tuan, oh Mark Tuan just had to make things complicated for himself.

 

Jinyoung snickered. "Do you feel guilty?" He asked, ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter