Wants 032

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 032
I want time to stop, but it never listens to me. 

 

Jiae's frown was evident as soon as Myungsoo and Eunmi left the room. It's just them both now, in this quiet, hollow room. She always hated places like the hospital, it reminded her of how much pain Myungsoo must have been going through all these while, within these four walls. She watched as the door closes with a click on the doorknob. The door was completely shut then, and the silence was... heart dropping. 

 

Myungsoo is going to look for Daesom, and then...

 

Mark grabbed her chin and made her face him. She saw it, his eyes that were once clouded with gentle mist became sharp, piercing through her defenses. She gasped, eyes rounded in surprise when he drew in. His touch was gentle. So warm, so comforting. Her eyes fluttered close, lips brushed against his as she pulls herself closer. Exactly what has he done to her? Her mind was a blank, all but the thoughts of his gentle touch on her waist.

 

Today was different. He wasn't that aggressive man she knew of. He was gentle, far too gentle that she ought to submit to him just like that.

 

Like some magic he has on her. She opened her eyes slowly as soon as he broke them apart. Mark drew a thick, raw breath. His eyes were gentle this time. He took a step back. His arm gently pulled her close. "Jiae..." His voice was soft, music to her ears. She would always shiver under his breath whenever he calls her name. It was different than everyone else. It made her feel... Special. 

 

She caught his sigh. He seemed troubled all of a sudden. Her brows kneaded, and she tugged on his arm in worry. "Mark?" She called, but he wasn't looking at her. He was in daze again, just like how he was awhile ago. Her frown deepened. Did Myungsoo say something to him? What did he say? Myungsoo wouldn't do anything to harm Mark, he has no reason to. So why is Mark... Like this?

 

Mark didn't respond still. He was just giving her a blank stare. Although his eyes were gentle, she knew that something was wrong.

 

"Mark, did Myungsoo tell you anything? Was it anything bad?" Did he tell you about us? She was worried sick. If it was anything about the past, she'll promise to come clean. She'll promise to tell him everything he wants to know. She already did, but those weren't details. Mark doesn't know how far she has gone with Myungsoo. She'd tell him that Myungsoo was her first man, her first kiss, and everything else. If that allows her to stay, she'll tell him everything. 

 

But Mark just wouldn't ask. She couldn't understand what was he thinking then. He was just... Quiet. 

 

And then, he ran his fingers through his hair. That action always tugs on her heartstrings. He always manages to strum her chords without even trying. She nibbled her lips and watched as his eyes casually took a glance at her. Why is he looking at her like that now? She gulped and watched as he shakes his head and pulls a soft chuckle. 

 

He pinched her cheek. "Stop doing that." She blinked her eyes and frowned. "What?" She blurted, and he smiled.

 

He didn't talk much. His hand simply held her chin, and his thumb just casually swipes her bottom lip. "Stop biting your lips." He started as he draws close to her ear. She gasped, heat rushed up her cheeks as soon as she felt his breath tickling her ear. 

 

He smirked and swiftly wrapped his arm around her waist. "I'm bored. Let's look around the hospital before Myungsoo-ssi's operation."

 

She was going to bite her lips again, but quickly enough, she stopped and forced a gulp instead.

 

"It makes me want to eat you up." 

 

God damn it, Mark Tuan.

 

 

Something's wrong. Things weren't usually like this. The Mark Tuan she knows wasn't usually like this. He was different than usual. The feeling he gave were far more intense than it used to be. He wasn't even doing anything bad, but she was at the verge of entering the emergency room because of it. How convenient it is, they have just past by the room she was talking about.

 

Eyes are following them, and she immediately ducked close to Mark to avoid the curious gaze. What are they doing? Having a walk in a hospital? A date? That's too... Odd to be a date. But why is she blushing? She unconsciously bit her lips again. This is just too much for her not to. 

 

Why is she acting like a high schooler on her first date now? She wasn't even like this when she was with Myungsoo. Back when she had her first date, she arrived far more earlier than Myungsoo. And in the end, they went for comedy film rather than the usual romance film that normal couples would go to. It wasn't even romantic. She mentally giggled at the funny memories. 

 

"So..." She turned to Mark, who was staring at nowhere in particular. He looked troubled again, as if he had something to say, but didn't know how to put it. She frowned and parted her lips. "Mark-" 

 

Crash. They both fidgeted at the loud crash coming from the side. Apparently, a young man accidentally bumped into a man on a wheelchair. She frowned at the familiar looking face. Kim Jongin. She remembered that face. He was Jung Daesom's fiance. Her hand gently tugged on Mark's arm, her eyes stared at him in a distance.

 

"You know him?" She stiffened at Mark's voice. He sounded casual, but she felt weak to his voice now. Softly, she nodded her head and turned to him. "He's someone's fiance." She muttered, and he frowned. "Myungsoo knows that someone." She smiled and rested her head on his arm. She was just slightly too short for him. She pursed her lips and watched as Jongin apologizes to the man and helped him up. A good boy he is, she thought and smiled softly. 

 

"That someone's name is Jung Daesom." She started, eyes trailed as Jongin gave the man one last bow and ran to catch the elevator. "She's someone important to Myungsoo."

 

Someone important? Mark nodded as he guides her out of the building. He found a door that leads them to the park, a spacious outdoor area that has less patients running, or rolling around the place. The park has turned quiet at this hour. The patients were probably sent back to their wards. Jiae sighed as soon as they found a bench. She took a seat and smiled at Mark. "Aren't you going to ask anymore?" She tilted her head and asked. 

 

Aren't I? He smiled and patted her head. "Keep it to yourself." He said and took the seat beside her. He rested his head on the bench and looked up to the sky. The night was drawing quick, the sun has dyed the sky red. The scenery was beautiful. He slowly shifted his gaze to Jiae. She was doing the same, just staring at the sky in daze. 

 

Should I? He had been hesitating since just now. All these walks, all these long, long walks were supposed to help him, but he couldn't seem to find the courage to speak up his mind. He pulled himself up and rested his arms on his knees, his eyes decided to look down at the grey s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter