six

The Hidden Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

We arrived at Part-Dieu railway station by 10 P.M. HyeRin’s uncle insist to take us there, even after I told him I need to go back to my hotel to pack some clothes before we go. He made sure we get everything we need and send us away.

“He’s suspicious.” I whisper to HyeRin when we get our luggage from the trunks.

“He’s always suspicious, just be cool.”

“You two remember, no sleeping together. I want her back at my house in three days.” Her uncle holds my shoulder and presses it rather hard to show his dominance.

“Iye, Samchon. I promise I won’t do bad things to her.” I bow at her uncle again.

“Samchon, make sure you phone is on, I’ll send you pictures. Aaaaahh I’m so excited, this will be awesome.” She pulls her uncle away from me, “I’ll see you in three days.” She gives him a big hug.

“Take care, my love.” Her uncle hugs her back. “Don’t forget you pills and drink a lot of water.”

“Arraseo.”

 

I bid my farewell to Park Samchon before I help carry HyeRin’s bag with me. We enter the main building to see the departure board that tells us which platform our train will stop in.

“Give me my bag, I can carry it myself.” HyeRin pulls his bag from my arm.

“Gwenchana, It’s not heavy anyway. Your uncle demands me to man up, remember.” I raise one eyebrow to .

“Aish, I knew you’re disturbed by his treats.” HyeRin place her hands on her hips, she let go off her bag and allow me to carry it for her.

We found our platform, and luckily the train has arrived so it takes us no time to be on board. We’re traveling with a night train that’ll take five hours to get to Amsterdam. We’ll be arriving at 5 in the morning, heaven only knows how scary train station are around that hour. Maybe that’s why her uncle demands me to man up.

“He we are.” HyeRin opens up our compartment and hold the door for me so I can carry everything in.

“It’s a sleeping compartment.” I say to her after I see four bunk beds hanging from the wall side.

“It is, I’m not allowed to get the second class compartment, he wants me to sleep comfortably.” HyeRin lifts her shoulder and smiles at me.

“You are spoiled by him, don’t you? I take the lower bunk bed and sit on it.

“He spoils me very much, I know.” She gives me a weak smile, “but in my defence, I’m not a spoiled brat that wants to rely on his money to get by. I mean, if I’m spoiled, I would’ve used his car to get around, I would’ve taken the plane instead of this train. He provides me everything he thinks I need, but I always tell him that he’s done enough for me.”

“I can tell he loves yo

Please log in to read the full chapter