twelve

The Hidden Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

My whole body feels frozen and I cannot move an inch, I just stand there behind the big pillar watching my fiancé snuggling in another man’s embrace. I wish my eyes lie to me right now, I wish this is some kind of joke, I really hope what I’m seeing at this moment is only an optical illusion.

“But don’t worry Oppa. I’m sure Appa will do everything he can to save me.” HyeMi voice sounds weak.

“I know, I’ve been told he travel the world to find one match for you. It’s too bad, I wish he can track that person down.” Replies the man.

“Ng, and Taec oppa is also searching for a donor, so you don’t have to worry about anything. I’m sure if we look hard enough we’ll find one. I’m already on the top list anyway.”

“Privileges of being the President’s daughter, ne?” He moves his hand to caress HyeMi’s hair.

HyeMi chuckles, “I know right, my dad loves me too much.”

“I love you too.”

HyeMi moves her head from his chest to look at him closer. She places her palms on his face and move closer to kiss him, “I love you too, Oppa. You know that.”

“Yet, I’m the one that has to watch from the side and not being able to hold you anytime I want.”

“I know, mianhae, I shouldn’t put you in a hard position like this.”

“Worst part is, you’ll get married to him, you don’t even love him.” he takes HyeMi back into his embrace and kisses the top of her head.

“It’s the price I have to pay for Appa’s position in this country, Taec oppa is not a bad choice anyway.”

“The man is head over heels, yet he knew nothing about us these whole times.” He chuckles cynically.

“I’m sorry I cannot make this relationship between us more established, Oppa.”

“You should be sorry. How bad is it that we cannot be together?”

“But you’ll stay be beside me, right?” HyeMi tries to flatter him.

“He’s out for business a lot, we’ll have times for ourselves.” He lifts her chin towards him and lands a kiss on my fiancé’s lips.

I can feel my blood boils on my head, my chest feels like it’s about to explode, I’ve seen enough, I’ve heard enough. I move closer to their direction and by the time he’s within my reach, I grab his collar to pull him away from HyeMi, then land my punch on him.

“TAEC OPPA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” HyeMi screams in shock.

“I’m giving him a lesson not to mess with my fiancé.” I grab the guy’s collar and see his face for the first time. What kind a fool am I for not having any doubt that HyeMi would cheat on me with her own personal body guard.

“LET HIM GO OPPA!!” HyeMi continues to scream hysterically. She moves closer to him and spread her arms to barricades him from another attack.

“Seriously, HyeMi-a. Choi SiWon?! Your own body guard? You

Please log in to read the full chapter