Chapter 2: Publicity At Its Best!

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

Luhan was skipping class this morning. Not a rare sight, but he was skipping a bit more than necessary. He caught up with Baekhyun putting things in his locker with the KaiSoo couple making out a locker away from him.



"Morning make-out session, I see?" Luhan commented while opening his locker that was next to Baekhyun's. Baekhyun slammed his locker door shut and leaned on it, eyeing the KaiSoo couple who was finished each other's faces and was now rubbing their noses together. Luhan cooed while Baekhyun sighed at the sight. KaiSoo's morning 'activities' was not really what Baekhyun would want to see right now.



He turned to the doe-eyed boy instead. "You seemed happy when you were walking. Sehun finally got guilty and told you the truth?"



Luhan pouted at Baekhyun. Why would he be happy to find out that his boyfriend is cheating on him? Who would be happy in that situation? Luhan wanted to smack Baekhyun with his thick Physics book, but restrained himself because he was too eager to tell Baekhyun the real reason behind his cheerful aura.



"No. My childhood friend would be moving back to Korea in a few days and I'll be able to spend time with him again!"



"Him?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side as Luhan shut his locker and smiled. "Yeah, Baekhyun. Him." Luhan answered and walked ahead, joining Kyungsoo at the end of the hallway while Baekhyun remained rooted in his place, pondering over an idea.



"Hmm...interesting." he spat.



--

 



OPERATION: GET SEHUN TO GO GAGA OVER YOU

2nd Way: Be a bit more bold. Display a lot of affection in public, especially in crowded places like inside the mall or at the park. Just make sure that you shower him with affection twice as much as you already do.



"What are we doing at the mall?" Chen asked, looking bored as he looked around and saw nothing but shops owned by famous brands. He nudged Suho on his ribs. "Yah, let's find an arcade, yeah?"



"No way, you'll make me buy you tons of tokens and you won't share them with me." Suho said rather bitterly and started walking towards Xiumin. "Hey Minseok! Let's go to the food court! I'll buy you your precious baozis!"



"YAAAAY!" Xiumin pounced on Suho as he chuckled lightly, questioning Xiumin's real age and maturity. Chen gaped at the sight and also pounced on Suho. "Hey! We've been friends since we were wearing diapers and you replace me with this baozi guy? How dare you!"



"Well, excuse me for replacing you with Xiumin because all you do is make me buy you stuff and you don't even share it with me!" Suho babbled on and Chen replied also, asking for forgiveness while Xiumin silently walked away, knowing Chen would be blaming him afterwards.



Everybody ignored the argument that was most likely to be senseless because Chen was in it so they started walking towards the shops. Tao led Kris away from the group and went inside the Gucci store. Kris, who saw the sign above, swallowed a lump in his throat and mentally counted his remaining money.



Jongin, who prefers to be called Kai, led Kyungsoo and himself away and into the sea of people. Same thing happened for the rest and the ChanBaek couple was the last to leave Sehun and Luhan alone.



"Hyung, remember our plan, okay?" Baekhyun whispered before walking away with Chanyeol holding his hand. Luhan nodded at Baekhyun's retreating figure as he tightened his hold on Sehun's bicep.



Fortunately for Luhan, Sehun wasn't on his phone today, but he seemed distracted as he kept spacing out. Luhan thought that Sehun might need something from the mall and they started walking towards the shops.



Today was okay for Luhan. Sehun wasn't holding his phone, texting with incredible speed, but he really kept spacing out. Luhan also kept sputtering apologies to every person Sehun would bump into. He even had to pay the girl whose drink was 'accidentally' spilled by Sehun. Luhan led the boy to one clothes shop and they started to sort through clothing racks. What Luhan doesn't know was that every saleslady kept eyeing Sehun the minute they walked inside.



Finally, one saleslady had the courage to approach them, flirty smile on. "Do you need anything, sir?"



Luhan spotted a cute sweater with a funny caption on it but it was red. He wanted to have one in gray. He spoke: "I like this sweater. Do you have this in gr--"



When he turned around, the saleslady wasn't asking HIM, she was asking SEHUN who was mindlessly sorting out the clothes, mind probably somewhere else. He had wished for Sehun to be a bit more vocal and maybe tell the girl to go away, but he wasn't speaking and the girl's eyes were probably discarding Sehun's clothes in her mind.



Determined to use today's plan, Luhan walked up to Sehun and hugged him from behind. He felt Sehun's body stiffen a bit but he saw that he relaxed shortly after, probably noticing that it was Luhan's warm body behind him. Luhan turned to the girl with his eyes bigger and cuter and his teeth grinning. "I don't think my Sehunnie needs something. Thank you!" he said in a cheerful aura.



He noticed the girl's eye twitch. "Oh no but I insist! I bet Sehunnie is looking for something in particular?"



Luhan got irritated at the girl's lack of taking hints. He tightened his hold on Sehun and asked him sweetly. "MY Sehunnie, do you need something? Let Luhannie buy it for you!"



Sehun, finally having woken up from his thoughts, turned around and kissed Luhan on his lips. "Nope, I'm good." He ruffled Luhan's hair and turned to the side. "I saw you pick out that sweater, but it doesn't have the right colour..." Sehun brought his fingers to his chin and turned towards the saleslady. "Do you have that sweater in gray?"



Luhan smugly smiled at the girl. Truly, Sehun knows him. 'MY PLAN IS WORKING!'



"Yes. We have it. This way, please." the girl pointed towards the changing room with stiff actions and Luhan and Sehun followed her. Once inside the changing room, Luhan grabbed the gray sweater that the girl offered to him and tried it on. He went outside and saw that the salesladies of the shop stifled a laugh. He looked at Sehun with confusion and approached him. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"



Sehun with his lovestruck smile, grabbed Luhan's hand and made the elder sit on his lap. He kissed Luhan's exposed neck and looked up at him. The elder was blushing. "You look cute in these clothes. They're just jealous." He turned towards the cashier and said, "We'll take it." and then kissed Luhan on the lips. It was more of a chaste kiss but a little longer.



All workers in the shop gaped at them, especially the girl who handed Luhan the sweater that was two sizes bigger for him as they went out, hand in hand. Luhan was so happy that he pulled out his phone and texted Baekhyun immediately.



To: Baekkie~

Fr: Luhan

'Plan went great! Will buy you ice cream later.'



No more than five seconds after he sent the text, he received a reply from Baekhyun.



To: Luhan

Fr: Baekkie~

'YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!'



--

After the slight fiasco at the clothing shop, they went to Dairy Queen for ice-cream. Like tradition, they bought a giant ice-cream and shared it. They were seated in the farthest booth, a booth filled with less people, starting to eat. Luhan found it more comfortable to sit on Sehun's lap than the leather cushion of the booth. He was feeding Sehun ice-cream and the younger seemed to enjoy it. Even when a bunch of girls passed by, they didn't stop feeding each other. One student was walking towards their booth and seeing that she had her eyes on his boyfriend, Luhan swooped in and pecked Sehun's creamy lips. He looked back to see the girl retreating.



'THE PLAN IS REALLY GOING GREAT!' Luhan thought as they enjoyed their time with each other. Halfway finishing the treat, Sehun's phone rang and he practically shoved Luhan to the side. 'Ow.' Luhan spoke in his mind as his knee made contact with the metal table. 'It hurts.'



He swore he heard the bunch of girls laughing from across the room. Luhan pouted and saw that Sehun was about to stand up, leaving him again for his precious phone. Luhan clung onto his arm and pleaded. "Sehun?! Where are you going? We're not done yet!"



"I have to take this call, Lu." Sehun argued as he continued brushing Luhan's hand off his arm. The elder only clung tighter, his nails making marks on Sehun's milky skin.



"Sehunnie!" Luhan hugged Sehun's torso. "Nooooo!"



"Lu, get off!" Sehun's voice sounded annoyed and he raised his voice a little, causing Luhan to cower and sit back down. He looked guilty for a split of a second before his phone rang again and he left the doe-eyed boy in the booth. Luhan could feel his eyes sting, maybe because of the incoming tears but he soon heard Baekhyun's cheerful voice approaching and calling: "Free ice-cream!"



Luhan turned to the said boy and yelled, albeit a little pissed and rude: "No! No ice-cream for you!"



And so he ran away.






--x

A/N: You guys are seriously the best! Here is my promise to you! Another update! Expect the next one tomorrow! And omg, 15 subs overnight? I CAN'T EVEN /smiles a creepy grin like Yeollie/ omg omg omg I'm very flattered! Although, I need more people commenting! I like to interact with my readers so please don't be silent and comment your thoughts below!
 

Omo! What happened with Sehun and Luhan? Did the plan really work or did it just annoy Sehun instead? Find out tomorrow!!!!