Chapter 10: Tell Xingxing The Problem

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

"Why is your hair color the same as mine?!" Luhan asked as he stepped inside his bedroom, catching Yixing looking at himself in the mirror and fixing his newly dyed jet-black hair. He looked at Luhan and smiled a toothy smile at him. "Because we used to do this together when we were young!"

 

"Oh, right." Luhan answered. He plopped down on his bed and released several exhausted sighs. Yixing noticed this and sat down beside him. He cradled Luhan's head and placed it on his lap, the older's hair soothingly. "Come on, you can tell Xingxing the problem."

 

"There is no problem." Luhan replied, denying it when in fact his voice broke at just the word 'problem'. Yixing flicked his fingers on Luhan's forehead and repeated once more. "Xingxing-ah is here. Come on, story time!"

 

Luhan sighed for the nth time. He fixed his position and started telling Yixing everything from the beginning. Sometimes, he needed a Yixing more than a Baekhyun because Yixing was a calm person and he always knows what to do. Baekhyun though...

 

Speaking of Baekhyun, he hasn't called Luhan ever since he and Yixing left the school. He decided to call Baekhyun and tell him everything as well. That little guy deserves to know.

 

--

 

"Okay, Lu. Good night." Baekhyun said as he ended the phone call. He's been locked up inside Chanyeol's bedroom's bathroom for almost 2 hours now. He was staying at Chanyeol's place for the weekend because the giant asked him to and Baekhyun couldn't refuse Chanyeol's disgustingly cute puppy eyes. When Luhan had called him, he rushed to the first enclosed space he could see, the bathroom, listening to Luhan's rants and cries the entire time.

 

Baekhyun couldn't help but cry along with Luhan, though he didn't voice it out. He wanted to be strong for Luhan because Luhan needed some structure to keep himself up on his feet and not break down. He also couldn't stop the blazing fire in his chest too. He knew that from the very first day that Luhan met Sehun, he pictured for something like this to happen. Sehun was not a person to give all his love to you because in the end, he will shatter your heart into pieces. Baekhyun could tell because he knew that feeling.

 

And that feeling was also given to him by the same person Luhan was crying over.

 

"BAEK?! ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE? BAEK!" Chanyeol's shouts and bangs on the door woke Baekhyun up from his reverie. Immediately, Baekhyun opened the door and fell into Chanyeol's arms. The giant was shocked to say the least because Baekhyun doesn't initiate loving gestures like these. Baekhyun is a strong guy and it was always Chanyeol that was aching to touch him in places that he wanted. 

 

But Chanyeol smiled because hey, now he can play the comforting boyfriend he always dreamed to do.

 

He started rubbing Baekhyun's back. "Hey, what's wrong?"

 

Baekhyun clung onto Chanyeol's shirt. "Channie, let's help Luhan, okay? He shouldn't feel the same way that all of Sehun's ex-girlfriends felt. He's too sweet."

 

Now Chanyeol's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "What do you mean?" He released Baekhyun and looked at his face. "Is Sehun...?"

 

"We don't know yet but, there's a strong feeling that he is indeed cheating on Luhan." Baekhyun said and hugged Chanyeol again, only this time, it was tighter. "Let's help him Channie. Let's find out the reasons /sniff/ behind his mysterious /sniff/ behavior. And if  /sniff/ he is cheating on Lulu, we should /sniff/ help Luhan break up with him."

 

Chanyeol knew that he broke all of the bro codes he, Sehun and Kai had established when he said: "Of course, Baek. We'll help him."

 

--

 

"You know, I met a cutie on the bus today.",Jinri said as she smothered a layer of lip-gloss on her lips. Sehun pressed on the brake a little too hard when he stopped at a red light. Just like he imagined, Jinri's lip-gloss was everywhere around her lips. "Bastard!"

 

"Sorry, just following traffic rules." Sehun smirked as Jinri rolled her eyes at him. She cleaned her messed up lip-glossed lips and smothered another thin layer of it. She fixed her stuff and leaned back on the leather seat. "Anyway, the cutie I met at the bus was so adorable! Gosh, I think I may have a crush on him."

 

"Pft." Sehun rolled his eyes. "You told me the very first day that I made you my pretended girlfriend that your heart belongs to Minho. And now, you're liking someone you just met? Pathetic."

 

"Speak for yourself, loser." Jinri replied. "Don't think that I don't know anything about you and your boyfriend."

 

Sehun pressed on the brake again, but harder this time and there wasn't any red light. He just stopped in the middle of the road but when a police officer reprimanded him, he bowed and parked his car on the side. He turned to a smirking Jinri. "What do you know?"

 

"Oh, I know a lot." she winked at him and flicked her fingers on his forehead. "Yah, we're going to be late if you don't start driving now!"

 

Sehun knew that if he asked another question, Jinri will smoothly avoid it because knowing her, she will use that information for blackmail purposes. Sehun shook his head as he continued driving. 

 

Why was he so afraid anyway? His parents love Sehun. And if they love Sehun, they will love him more. 

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: I think I revealed too much in this chapter. anyways, have you heard 'Sing For You'? OMG HAVE YOU HEARD SEHUN SING? SEHUN WAS ING SINGING I CAN'T EVEN T^T WOWWWW SM SHOULD REALLY GIVE HIM MORE LINES BECAUSE HIS SINGING VOICE IS MIGHTY FINE! UGHHHHHH! I KEPT REPEATING HIS LINE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Express your comments below, okay? you know how much I love them comments <3 SUBS AND UPVOTES ARE ALSO VERY DEARLY LOVED♥

Sorry for not updating yesterday btw. I hope that the revelations in this chapter will make up for it /peace sign/

I also got a new fic entitled "The Art of Insta, Vlogging and Falling" which you can read here.

From all the sneak peeks I wrote, I will start writing 'EXO High School Host Club' first because I've got ideas already. I'll start writing it after the 15th chapter of FOM :D Oh, has anyone noticed that OPERATION: GET SEHUN TO GO GAGA OVER YOU hasn't been mentioned for 3 chapters, I think? Well, it will come back in the next chapter but in a different form now :D

 

Daily HH convos:
 

Luhan: Wow Sehun-ah! You're voice...it's amazing!

Sehun: /shyly looks at Lu/ thanks hyung. You know that you were my inspiration right?

Luhan: /flustered/ what? oh come on. It might have been Seungri in your mind~

Sehun: You're not going to let that down, will you?

Luhan: nope :D /circles arms around Sehun/ Hun-ah, can you sing for me right now?

Sehun: Of course hyung. I'd always SING FOR YOU even if you don't ask. /sings/

Luhan: /looks at Sehun dearly/ Saranghae~

Sehun: Wo ai ni :)

/Makes love after/ 

Outside their bedroom...

Baekhyun: Now we know where Luhan hyung got those funky lyrics for his new song >:D

Chanyeol: /gets hard/ do you wanna sing Luhan's new song with me? /wiggles eyebrows suggestively/

Baekhyun: /jumps on Chanyeol and wraps his legs around his waist/ oh baby I'd blow yours even better than a flute. >:D