Chapter 8: Nice To See You Again!

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

A/N: This will just be a short chapter, well, not really SHORT but it's shorter than the previous ones. Mianhae~

 

--

 

"Ooooh! What is that--Oh my look at this and---wowwwww! Those are awesome!"

 

Luhan felt like his arm was going to fall off anytime soon because of Yixing's strong tugs. Every time Yixing would want to approach, look at, or buy something, his attention will be shift elsewhere and he would go to a different place with Luhan in tow. In the past 2 hours of walking through Seoul, Yixing hasn't bought anything yet. YET.

 

YET.

 

Luhan has kindly asked Yixing to let go of him but the younger didn't even hear him because he kept "Ooooh"-ing and "Aaaaah"-ing that Luhan couldn't even finish a single sentence. He didn't hear his phone ringing either.

 

When Yixing got tired, they settled down in a cozy cafe in the less-hustle part of Seoul. 

 

"Yah, you're buying my food and you can't do anything about it." Luhan had protested, crossing his arms and pouting at Yixing. The younger Chinese only chuckled and ruffled Luhan's hair. "I've known you for 14 years, Han, you didn't have to say that." he said, smiling with his dimples in display. Luhan could practically hear the waitresses of the cafe coo at his friend. Luhan nodded and went to find a spot in the cafe which only took a minute because he already found the perfect spot, the table beside the glass window looking across the street at the flower shop.

 

--

 

"No, Mr. Kim Myung Soo is not around." the lady at the desk said as she shooed Sehun away with a flicker of her hand and went back to answering phone calls. Sehun stepped out of Woollim Model Management and Entertainment to get back to his car. He went inside his car, a bit furious, worried and upset. 

 

How dare Luhan replace him with such a model? He looked better than that Myung Soo guy. He bets he got all his features because of surgery whereas, while Sehun is 100% natural.

 

Sehun sped off and went to find Luhan in downtown Seoul, where the shops could be located as well. He bets that he'll find them here because if Myung Soo is a model, he'll definitely be shopping if he were to 'catch up' with Luhan.

 

What do those words mean anyway? Catch up with what? Sehun doesn't want to know. He's very well aware that he is Luhan's first boyfriend, also the first in everything. But who is this guy they call Myung Soo anyway? Is he a past admirer of Luhan and he's come back to steal his Lulu away from him? Nuh-uh. Not today.

 

To not disappoint Luhan if he ever spots him somewhere, Sehun went to the flower shop to buy Luhan another bouquet of flowers, a bouquet bigger than what he had brought earlier.

 

--

 

"Ah, I'm full."

 

A donut was stuck in between Yixing's upper and lower set of teeth as he laid back in his seat while rubbing his tummy. He was so full that he might just explode any minute now. Luhan did the same, burping so loud while in the process of leaning on his chair, and he covered his mouth and smiled sheepishly at the customers that heard Luhan's burp.

 

"Oh my God, I am not--oh my God." Luhan stood up while holding his tummy and rushed to the bathroom while telling Yixing: "This will take a while!"

 

"Yeah, take your time!" Yixing replied back, donut now swallowed and digested. He settled for crossing his arms on the table and placed his head on it. He was on the verge of falling asleep when Luhan's phone's screen came to life, the device displaying a picture of a guy with a pretty smile and milky white skin. Yixing stared at the guy for a moment before a smile made his way onto his lips.

 

The guy looks so cute he can't even--he straightened a bit and checked the name--Suho. What a lovely name for a lovely person. Yixing kept on smiling until a navy blue car parked itself in front of the flower shop across the street. Yixing went to observe the car and a handsome man stepped out. Yixing's head shot up as he kind of recognized that guy. 'Wait...'

 

The guy went inside the shop and after less than five minutes, the guy went out. Right before that guy could step inside his car, Yixing rushed out of the cafe, ran across the street and gripped the guy's bicep.

 

"Hey! What the--Lay hyung?"

 

Yixing's face brightened up. "Sehun! Long time no see, eh?"

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: Told you it would be short :P Update will be tomorrow again. VOTES AND SUBS would be appreciated but I'd like to see your comments below, okay? Please let me have those comments O_O

Oh and less than 40 more subs 'till FOM reaches 200 subbies! /throws confetti at your face/ I know you might think that 200 is still a small number for a story with 8 chapter but hey, I'm getting somewhere, right? xD

 

Here it is again, daily Hunhan convos.

Luhan: /sniffing/ Sehun-ah, do you love me?

Sehun: H-Hyung! Are you crying? What happened? Where are you?!

Luhan: Do you love me?

Sehun: /tense shoulders relax/ Of course hyung. I love you, more than I love myself.

Luhan: Good. If you do, come and get me at ******

Sehun: Will do.

 

That night, Sehun grabbed EXO's car's keys and sped off to get Luhan from his hotel that he was staying at. However, when Sehun opened the hotel room...

Sehun: H--Hyung?

Luhan: Sehunnie.... /snakes his arms around Sehun's shoulder and whispers in his ear/ Sehunnie...aaaah.

Sehun: /gulps/ Hyung.

 

Apparently, Luhan was wearing those bikinis like what the Victoria's Secret Models wear. Sehun Jr. will be standing tall and proud tonight. 

 

Hahahaha! I can't even >//< in the next snippet? Hahaha! If I keep this up I might write a compilation of random Hunhan/Selu/EXO OTPs scribbles and convos :DDD Yes? No? xD