Chapter 9: So This Is Where He Is

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

"Woah, you've grown a lot." Yixing commented as he stood on his toes to ruffle Sehun's hair. "And you've grown taller! How is that even possible?"

 

"Well--" before Sehun could answer, he pulled out his phone to see-- "Oh ! I gotta go hyung!" The younger one jumped inside his car and before he could even speed away, he rolled down his window to tell Lay something. "Let's hang out sometime!"

 

Lay would have answered that but Sehun's car was far off into the distance already and he muttered a quiet 'Yes' to himself. He crossed the road and grabbed the handle of the cafe's door to go back inside when he stopped his movements and thought to himself. 'Haven't I seen Sehun somewhere before today happened? Where was it....AAHH! Stupid me and my forgetfulness.'

 

--

 

"Ah, I feel so relieved." Luhan sat down in front of Yixing while he heaved a sigh of relief. Truly, you really can't fight against the call of nature. "I'm sorry it took so long."

 

"It's fine." Yixing shrugged and opted to reach for Luhan's phone. He swiped it open and looked for the person he was longing to see in person. He positioned the phone inches away from Luhan's face that's why Luhan had to lean back and squint his eyes.

 

"This? Who is this lovely angel that had dared to grace the earth with his presence? Who is he? I have to have him, ASAP."

 

Luhan only chuckled to himself as he grabbed a clean tissue and scribbled the name 'Kim Joon Myun/Suho.' He passed the tissue to the younger Chinese and Yixing grabbed it with so much force that the tissue tore in half. Aww.

 

"Damn. Well, the name doesn't matter right now. I need to look even more handsome for him." Yixing stood up, grabbed his wallet and made a dash towards the door. He bolted out the door even before Luhan could ask for money to ride the bus home.

 

Luhan only glared at the slowly closing door of the cafe. "Jerk!"

 

--

 

He was lucky enough to have some bills inside his pocket. It was enough to pay for his destination. Even though his house was only a 30-minute walk, he was so damn tired because of a guy named Yixing. Freaking unicorn-obsessed Yixing. Yixing has ditched him for Suho who he barely even knew but he has known Luhan for years! YEARS! 

 

That is what you call true friendship.

 

Luhan leaned his head on the window. A few minutes after he rode the bus, a pale-skinned girl sat down next to him. She looked a bit stressed because of all the hair sticking out in every direction and her creased clothes. Despite the messy attire, she looked like she was glowing even though the sky was getting dark. She was definitely the different one among all the gloomy auras inside the bus, Luhan included.

 

"Uh--do I have something on my face?" the girl asked Luhan. Luhan didn't know he was staring until the girl turned to him. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape. "Ah, no. You just look a bit--messy."

 

"Tell me about it." she rolled her eyes and continued. "It has really been a long day and I didn't have anytime to go and fix myself which, I really don't care about fixing myself because the person I am meeting is not someone worthy to impress."

 

She laughed at her own statement and Luhan laughed with her because who wouldn't? Her laugh was so infectious that even the most depressed person on earth would laugh with her. And she glowed a bit more when she smiled.

 

They talked a little until the bus came to a stop and the girl took a look outside. "Oh! Here's my stop. Thank you for the nice time...?"
 

"Luhan." he continued, waving at her goodbye while she walked towards the doors. "You are?"

 

"Jinri! Bye, Luhan!" she waved and sped off to her location. After she left more people came inside the bus, making the vehicle leave a bit later than it should be. Luhan took one last look at the place Jinri ran off to and--hold up.

 

SL520

 

What the--

 

Before Luhan could make a proper decision, he told the driver to stop and bolted outside, heading towards the familiar plate number of the familiar car. It was Sehun's car parked outside--Young Hee High School.

 

But Young Hee High is a school exclusively for girls. GIRLS. What was Sehun doing in front of an all-girls school? There wouldn't be any valid reason except--Oh no. Oh no no no no.

 

Luhan didn't want to think of the worst possibilities but he can't stop his mind to do so. Sehun had told him to only believe in him and God knows that Luhan will only be doing that. But, you know what they say, 'You have to see it to believe it' and what Luhan is seeing right now is making him believe that the words Sehun had told him must all be not true.

 

It only means that maybe--just maybe--Sehun is lying to him.

 

The car was only there, not moving, but it was enough explanation to make Luhan run away from the place while hot tears spilled down his face.

 

--

 

"Where the hell have you been?" Sehun said as the passenger side of the car opened and revealed the person he was waiting for almost an hour. She knows clearly not to make Sehun but eh, making Sehun's life miserable was her happiness.

 

"Well, mister! Forgive me for choosing my studies over you." she replied with an irritated tone as she pulled the seatbelt over her body. She adjusted the air conditioning so its opening was facing her, making Sehun scowl. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

 

"Tsk. This is why he doesn't like you." Sehun replied as he stared at her for a few more seconds. She growled at him and crossed her arms. "Just you wait, Oh Sehun! Just you wait! Now shut up and drive!"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes at Jinri and stepped on the gas pedal.

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: Heeeeey! Let me know your thoughts by COMMENTING down below! Okay? I really like reading your fabulous, emotional and angry comments so comment it below!

SUBS AND UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED! I HOPE FOM REACHES 200 SUBS. IT WILL SERVE AS A XMAS GIFT TO ME ^^

 


Chen: Waaah! Luhan-hyung has a new song!

D.O: /eyes get wider than usual/ What? What is it!

Chen: /shows D.O his phone/ I have it here! I'll put it on speaker so everyone can hear it!

Every EXO member sat down on the one long couch that they have. They were excited because hey, even though Luhan has left EXO, they were still supporting his career. Chen played the song "Lu" by Luhan. Everybody listened intently at the lyrics, the others' face slightly twisting at the lyrics because some inappropriate things were forming in their minds.

After the song:

Baekhyun: Well...

Suho: Uhm..

D.O: O_O

Kai: Haha~ Luhan-hyung was ually aroused while doing this song. Hahaha!

 

Sehun only smirked at the shocked expressions of his hyungs. Oh no, if only they knew that the song was about him. How he and Luhan have had those steamy nights inside their shared room. 

Sehun: I like it.