Chapter 12: Am I The Bad Guy?

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

 ParkByunBaek

ParkByunBaekNew Ship! #LayHan #ThisIsForYou #yBaekInSchool 

                          #With11OtherIdiots

 

 

Sehun practically threw his phone across the table. He doesn't care if he broke it or not. What he cares about was 'WHO IS THIS ING GUY WITH LUHAN?!' 

He has yet to find out. He was in his apartment now, party long forgotten and Jinri safe at her house. 

 

He let his fingers his hair and pull at the strands. Why was he such a coward? He wanted to tell his parents so bad, SO BAD about Luhan’s existence and the role in his life but he just wouldn’t. But that’s not all of his problems.

 

As expected, he heard his doorbell ring and he quickly opened the door to reveal the person he has been waiting for. Finally, some comfort. He wrapped her in a tight embrace and smelled her vanilla-scented hair.

 

“You are such a life saver.” Sehun told her and led her to his apartment’s kitchen. She only laughed and settled down her things. She placed her things on the counter and went for a glass of water but she was stopped by long slender arms around her waist. She giggled and Sehun laughed with her, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

 

“Yah, stop acting like a baby.” she said and removed Sehun from her. She pinched Sehun’s cheeks and Sehun pouted. “That hurt!”

 

“You deserved it. Karma comes back around, you know.” she replied and pulled out her notebook from her shoulder bag. “Now, let’s get down to business.”

 

--

 

‘Where could Sehun be?’ Luhan thought as he was being smothered with love by Yixing and Baekhyun who were sitting beside him, one on the left and the other on the right. Luhan blew his bangs and tried hard to push the two away. “Quit it, you guys. It’s embarrassing.”

 

“We’re giving you love right now. Everybody needs love. The world needs love.” Yixing replied, sounding like a hippie from the 60’s. Baekhyun nodded and embraced Luhan tighter. “He’s right, Lu. Let us love you for love is the greatest gift of all.”

 

Luhan only sighed as the other laughed at his current state. Luhan scrunched his eyebrows in confusion as he noticed Chanyeol looking at him. “Uh, Baek? Why is Chanyeol looking at me like that?”

 

Baekhyun hummed and sneaked a peek at Chanyeol’s worried expression directed towards Luhan. Luhan doesn’t know that Baekhyun told Chanyeol, but he’d understand because they’re lovers and they don’t keep secrets from each other.

 

Unlike Sehun. Bastard.

 

“It’s nothing. It’s his ‘I-Am-Trying-Hard-ToThink’ face. Don’t mind him.” Baekhyun replied and popped a cherry in his mouth. He and Yixing had released Luhan soon after and Luhan inhaled a large amount of air like he held his breath for a minute or two. Lesson learned, never receive hugs from Yixing or Baekhyun.

 

“Hey Lu, wanna come with me later? I need to buy something.” Yixing asked as he dumped all the meat on his plate to Luhan’s. Luhan scowled at the gesture because ‘ew’.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Can I come with?” Suho asked while raising his hand. Luhan looked at him and nodded while Yixing stared HARD. Suho met Yixing’s stare and he quickly bowed his head, face heating up in the process.

 

“Cute~” Yixing whispered as he proceeded to eat his whole raw carrot. Yes, he isn’t a unicorn but a rabbit.

 

--

 

It was his last class and Luhan was so excited to get out of school. He has been locked in his bedroom for hours last night, only getting out when he had to eat. After telling Yixing everything, he felt a bit lighter on the inside but he can’t completely get rid of what he saw.

 

‘Baekhyun was definitely right.’

 

When the bell rang, he slowly got up of his chair and fixed his things in a zombie-like pace. He wasn’t that ecstatic to accompany Yixing either but he can’t say no to the guy—wait, actually he can because Suho was with Yixing and they can hook up if Luhan wasn’t to come.

 

Luhan smiled to himself, congratulating himself in advance if Yixing and Suho will ever become a couple. Luhan likes seeing people happy, especially if that person is someone near and dear to his heart.

 

When he finished packing, he went out of the classroom only to find—“Sehun?”

 

 

“Yeah.” Sehun said, panting and out of breath. He placed his hands on his bent knees and inhaled some air before standing up and facing Luhan. Luhan’s expression was unreadable. Different emotions mixed with each other—but Sehun could see anger the most.

 

Sehun took a deep breath. He was going to ask Luhan to go out with him today, again. Like what he has been doing in the past, only this time he wouldn’t this up. “Luhan, woul—“

 

“LUUUUUUULUUUUUU!”

 

Someone shouted, cutting Sehun off in the middle of his sentence as someone with curly jet black hair hopped to Luhan and placed an arm around his shoulder. “Are you ready?”

 

Sehun didn’t get—wait, “Lay hyung?”

 

Yixing suddenly turned around and he smiled brightly at Sehun. “Hey, Sehun!” he punched Sehun on the shoulder. The punch was like a playful punch for Lay because he was laughing but Sehun’s expression said otherwise. He held his arm, pain dancing on his features until he composed himself and faced the duo.

 

“You two know each other?” Luhan asked, staring at them with confusion on his face. Before Sehun could answer, Lay kissed Luhan’s cheek and walked off with the older. Sehun’s heart started beating rapidly and he could feel the fire of jealousy burning inside him. “Wait Lay-hyung that’s my bo—“

 

“Bye!” Lay shouted as he ran away with Luhan in tow. They made it to the bus stop in no time and they quickly got on it.

 

“What the heck is your problem?” Luhan had asked him when they sat down but Lay only shrugged it off, choosing to stare outside the window. Lay, or Yixing, had known. That was why when he saw the picture of Luhan and Sehun, he remembered something. Something very important.

 

Something that would break his childhood friend’s relationship.

 

--

 

Sehun stood there, mouth agape and mind playing the scenario a while ago. He couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t ing believe it.

 

Luhan and Lay? His Luhan and Lay? ING LAY?

 

“Hey Sehun! Have you seen—OH MY GOD!” Suho ran to Sehun who had sat on the floor and was tearing up. Blood ran down from his knuckles to the floor. He had punched the wall closest to him and threw his things across the hallway. It was perfect timing that Suho came. Guess Lay had forgotten about his angel, huh?

 

Suho wrapped his handkerchief around Sehun’s bleeding hand. He helped Sehun to stand up, but that was a little difficult since the tall maknae was leaning his weight on him. Sehun even had managed to ask: “Hyung, am I a bad person if I keep a secret so that no one will get hurt? Am I the bad guy, hyung?”

 

Suho Sehun’s hair. “No, Sehunnie. You’re not. But sometimes, we have got to be open, especially if something big and precious to you is on the line.”

 

Sehun only nodded as he started sobbing on Suho’s shoulder.

 

--

 

“Good job.” Baekhyun whispered into his phone and ended the call. He crossed off something on his list.

 

MISSION: BREAK THE BASTARD

1. Make him jealous.

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: WORDS OF WISDOM FROM MAMA JOONMYUN! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR THIS CHAPTER?

 

Luhan: W-Why Lay? It could have been someone hotter, you know.

Lay: Yah! I am hot! /lifts his shirt so Luhan can see his abs/

Luhan: Pft. I have those too /lifts shirt but only has miniature abs/

Lay: HAHAHAHA! You call those abs? My boy, they’re what you call FLABS.

Luhan: /shoots a glare in Lay’s direction/

Sehun: /sees Luhan lifting his shirt for Lay and quickly runs over to pull them down/ Yah! Those are for my eyes only!

Luhan: /brightens up/ Sehunnie! /jumps on Sehun and wraps his legs around the younger’s waist. Grinds gently on Sehun’s bulge./ I missed you. Where have you been?

Sehun: L-Lu-Luhan /slowly reciprocates Luhan’s actions/ I-I was just practicing the—oh.

Lay: I’m outta here /looks for Suho while trying to hide his standing member/ SUHO WHAT THE WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT!

 

I’ve always wanted to write XD COMMENTS DOWN BELOW OKAY PEEPS! AND SUBS AND UPVOTES ARE LOVED EVER SO DEARLY!