Chapter 16: Krystal

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun spotted Krystal because she was the odd one inside the room. She was wearing a strikingly red dress with the neckline so low that everyone could see the side of her s. Her chocolate hair was swept to the side, revealing her pale neck. Her dress hugged every curve of her body, teasing the men near her. 

 

She was a goddess yet Sehun didn't see her as one. Well, how could he? He had an equally--or more-- beautiful boyfriend by his side and he was not going to look at any other seductive girls anymore.

 

He felt Luhan's grip tighten on his bicep and he pulled Luhan closer to his side. They smiled at everybody as they went inside the room to grace everyone with their presence. They stopped in front of Sehun's gaping parents.

 

"Who--Who is she?" his mom started, eyeing Luhan with interest. His dad turned to look at him and he didn't back down from his appa's stares. He gave them a cheeky smile and kissed Luhan's hand. "She's my new girlfriend, Lulu."

 

"New girlfriend? What happened to the last one? Uh--Jinri, I assume?" his dad spoke up, also eyeing Luhan with so much interest that Sehun looked at him disgustingly. The looks his dad was giving Luhan was uncomfortable and devious. Sehun grabbed Luhan's chin and tilted his face upwards and kissed his lipstick covered lips. "Turns out that I don't really love her. She turned out to be a fling."

 

'Poor Jinri. I'll make sure Sehun would say sorry later.' Luhan thought as he stayed quiet. Sehun's parents gave him looks that made him want to crawl into a hole and die. He just smiled and tightened his hold on Sehun. 

 

Sehun and his parents started talking to each other, leaving Luhan out of the conversation--which he didn't mind because he'll just embarrass himself further if he butts in. They stopped their chattering when a girl in a long red dress walked up to them and smiled at Sehun's parents. The look on Sehun's parents seemed to lighten, like they were happy she was there because Luhan was boring.

 

"Hello auntie, uncle." she greeted and then bowed slightly, hand covering her low neckline so her s wouldn't be further seen. Sehun's parents in return bowed to her and greeted her as well. "Good evening Krystal darling." Sehun's umma greeted. The girl whom they call Krystal turned to Sehun and Luhan. "Oh, hello there!"

 

"Krystal." Sehun said in a slightly annoyed and angered tone. 

 

"Sehun." Krystal said flirtatiously. Sehun could only roll his eyes and turn to Luhan. "Hey, wanna get some punch and food?" he whispered. Luhan nodded and went on their way when Krystal stopped them. "Wait! Can I come with?"

 

Sehun let out a groan and shrugged Krystal's hand that was on his free arm. "Whatever."

 

"Yay!"

 

Luhan swallowed a lump in his throat. 'I smell something fishy with her.'

 

--

 

This was the hard part of this impromptu cross dress.

 

Luhan placed his finger on his chin. 'Where should I enter?'

 

He looked at both the doors and contemplated to himself. "Should I go to the male's restroom? No, they'll get curious as to what I will be doing there and I might get caught. But if I went to the female's restroom... Nah, how would I pee then? Ugh! This is so hard!"

 

In the end he decided to go inside the female's restroom because technically, he's a female for tonight. He quietly tiptoed to the very last cubicle and closed it. He decided to just sit down and position his little one inside the hole so nothing would spill.

 

And now we fast forward to Luhan washing his hands in the sink. Because he finally released all of his pee he felt quite relieved but all of that relief washes out immediately when Krystal enters the restroom. "Oh, hi!" she greeted Luhan and stood beside him in front of the mirror. She smiled at him and fixed her lipstick and hair. Luhan smiled back and was about to quietly leave when Krystal struck up a conversation.

 

"So, how long have you and Sehun been dating?" she asked, applying lipstick on her thin lips.

 

"Two ye--" Luhan almost told her the duration of his and Sehun's relationship, but he forgot that she was Lulu for tonight. "Ah--I mean two weeks."

 

"Oh..." she smiled at her reflection. "This would be easier than I thought."

 

"What is?" Luhan couldn't stop asking. He was definitely curious. Krystal turned around and placed her hand on her hip. "Why do you want to know?"

 

"Oh, ah, haha. I'm sorry I'm born curious." Luhan answered, reaching for the door's handle but Krystal yet again stopped him when she spoke. 

 

"Well, I guess you deserve to know. I don't usually do this but okay then." she stepped closer to Luhan until they were inches away. "Break up with Sehun."

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow. Krystal jabbed her index finger on her chest. "Or else..."

 

She then left and Luhan was standing there, confused and angered. Was she telling him to break up with Sehun? Wait--is she referring to Luhan or Lulu? Either way, both Luhan and Lulu have a relationship with Sehun so she might mean both. 'But she doesn't know the real me...', Luhan thought as he splashed water on his face. 'I need to wake up.'

 

He was really going to go out now when something on the marble counter caught his eyes. He picked it up and looked at the two girls in the picture. The one he could recognize was Krystal herself. She must have dropped it. The girl beside Krystal was new to him. 

 

 

He flipped the picture over and read the sentence on it:

'Unnie and me, a year before it happened.'

 

 

 

 

--x: 

A/N: So there are numerous reasons why I haven't updated in three days.

1. Jet lag

2. Been sightseeing

3. Still jet lag

 

Well folks I am very sorry T^T I hope you forgive meeeee~! Well, how about telling me your emotions and feelings for this chapter? And ooh! Will a new story open up? Who is Krystal and Jessica? Find out in the succeeding chapters!

Comments, upvotes and subs are LOVED!

Oh my! Watch the trailer of FOM below!